• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elisabeth (the eminence in shadow) - Update

Hello people, it is my first time publishing in this review forum, so here, because of what I researched and so on, so that it is well understood and rectified the new data about the character, which until now, I do not see that has been commented or said here;

The data is based on the second season anime, the game, and an episode of Kage-jitsu:

Added Power Absorption and Infinite Magic: anime seanson 2: episode 3

In the anime and game, it is revealed that another of Elisabeth's vampiric abilities is that by absorbing the blood of her opponents, either directly or from long distance, she becomes more powerful, the effects being amplified under the influence Red Moon.

Being under the effects of the Red Moon, according to Beta words, Elisabeth not only has enhanced statistics, but she can launch powerful magical attacks, but she does not show signs of tiredness, due to consuming a lot of magic in it, which indicates that the Red Moon can give you an unlimited supply of magic.

The eminense in shadow: Seanson 2: episode 3

Proposal of Lifting Strength and Striking Strength

Although it is not yet known how much weight it can lift, and how much damage it can exert in strength, based on the power and abilities of the "7 shadows" of shadow garden, it should be at least, Class 100 in elevation, and Building level in Striking. Based on an episode of kage jitsu, where Eta was seen at the end lifting a hammer, without problem, whose weight is (100T), which means 100 tons.

2fbf72d22c0cd813d4fb3018e9c41d4c.png

Taking this into account, the effects would be greater with the Red Moon.

Tier Proposal:

At least 8-C, From 7-C , to Low 6-B under Red Moon, likely higher

Justification:
In both the anime, the manga and the game, we are corrected that Elisabeth, when she was under the effects of the Red Moon, managed to destroy 3 normal countries, in the 3 days that the Red Moon lasted perpetually, plus one small country, that she herself destroyed the night that got out of control before the end of the night.

She means that there were 4 countries in total in just 3 and a half days of the Red Moon. This is made clear to us by Yukime when she meets Elisabeth; in Volume 3; chapter 3 of Light Novel;

"Damn...what the hell is wrong with this girl?"

After that, she soon knelt down.

"Red Moon... I finally remembered. To think that this girl is the Queen of Blood, then she was a Vampire Progenitor." Yukime's face turns white.

"What the hell is that"

"An ancient story... a legend about a vampire who destroyed several countries in just 3 days. Knowing that, Mr. Shadow must have come to stop her!".

I add a new notable Technique:

Among the many abilities that were seen in this person, within [Notable Attacks and Techniques], the game shows us another one called "Blood Explosion"; of which, while attacking, Elisabeth can simultaneously use her magic, which when combined with her blood, can launch a powerful attack, capable of causing great damage.

NT: All the information given does not involve almost any calculation as such, and those that do, should already be obvious to understand. I look forward to your response and, if I made a mistake, you are free to inform me.

Last edited:

Added Power Absorption and Infinite Magic: anime seanson 2: episode 3

In the anime and game, it is revealed that another of Elisabeth's vampiric abilities is that by absorbing the blood of her opponents, either directly or from long distance, she becomes more powerful, the effects being amplified under the influence Red Moon.

Being under the effects of the Red Moon, according to Beta words, Elisabeth not only has enhanced statistics, but she can launch powerful magical attacks, but she does not show signs of tiredness, due to consuming a lot of magic in it, which indicates that the Red Moon can give you an unlimited supply of magic.
This isn't really Power Absorption but rather Statistics Amplification and Absorption (of blood).

This is fairly weak evidence of a genuine "infinite" supply of magic, but suffice to say that her stamina under this Red Moon can be a very high end of Superhuman.

Proposal of Lifting Strength and Striking Strength

Although it is not yet known how much weight it can lift, and how much damage it can exert in strength, based on the power and abilities of the "7 shadows" of shadow garden, it should be at least, Class 100 in elevation, and Building level in Striking. Based on an episode of kage jitsu, where Eta was seen at the end lifting a hammer, without problem, whose weight is (100T), which means 100 tons.

2fbf72d22c0cd813d4fb3018e9c41d4c.png

Taking this into account, the effects would be greater with the Red Moon.
This sort of comedic after credits scene is... weird, to do. I'm also not sure why you're giving it Building level for this?

Tier Proposal:

At least 8-C, From 7-C , to Low 6-B under Red Moon, likely higher

Justification:
In both the anime, the manga and the game, we are corrected that Elisabeth, when she was under the effects of the Red Moon, managed to destroy 3 normal countries, in the 3 days that the Red Moon lasted perpetually, plus one small country, that she herself destroyed the night that got out of control before the end of the night.

She means that there were 4 countries in total in just 3 and a half days of the Red Moon. This is made clear to us by Yukime when she meets Elisabeth; in Volume 3; chapter 3 of Light Novel;

"Damn...what the hell is wrong with this girl?"

After that, she soon knelt down.

"Red Moon... I finally remembered. To think that this girl is the Queen of Blood, then she was a Vampire Progenitor." Yukime's face turns white.

"What the hell is that"
"An ancient story... a legend about a vampire who destroyed several countries in just 3 days. Knowing that, Mr. Shadow must have come to stop her!".
So a country is not really a physical thing but rather a political one. "Destroying" a country could mean a lot of things, and certainly wouldn't be used as a tiersetter. We always require some calculated feat to assign a tier, be it a standard feat (like vaporizing a person or destroying a door) or something calculated for the verse in particular. Gonna have to shoot this proposal down, as so far none of it is based on a calculation or standard feat. The "destroying a country" thing is far too vague to use on its own. I'm also not certain where 7-C comes from?

Among the many abilities that were seen in this person, within [Notable Attacks and Techniques], the game shows us another one called "Blood Explosion"; of which, while attacking, Elisabeth can simultaneously use her magic, which when combined with her blood, can launch a powerful attack, capable of causing great damage.
I mean. Alright, fair enough.

Hello, thank you for responding, I just saw your opinions, regarding I will have to say that;

So a country is not really a physical thing but rather a political one. "Destroying" a country could mean a lot of things, and certainly wouldn't be used as a tiersetter. We always require some calculated feat to assign a tier, be it a standard feat (like vaporizing a person or destroying a door) or something calculated for the verse in particular. Gonna have to shoot this proposal down, as so far none of it is based on a calculation or standard feat. The "destroying a country" thing is far too vague to use on its own. I'm also not certain where 7-C comes from?

#1 from what I see, apparently I will have to wait even longer, so that it is at least demonstrated on a visual level, or a calculation is made, that the character has said level, and if you want to know what it means, the (7- C, in the wiki - battle), as I understand it, means Level 7-C (city level).

This isn't really Power Absorption but rather Statistics Amplification and Absorption (of blood).

This is fairly weak evidence of a genuine "infinite" supply of magic, but suffice to say that her stamina under this Red Moon can be a very high end of Superhuman.

#2 Taking into account what you just said, I would then have to change the previous statement to one that says, "being able to steal the statistics of others, to make yourself even stronger."

As for the second of (genuine "infinite" supply of magic), I am partly aware that it may be poor evidence, but according to the opinions of the Famdom that follows the story (outside of the wiki - battle), they said that the Red Moon, did give this ability to Elisabeth, partly highlighting that it was obvious in the anime. but given your answer, I will have to refrain from placing that in the profile, until consulting with another colleague from the wiki - battle, (if I find it clear).

This sort of comedic after credits scene is... weird, to do. I'm also not sure why you're giving it Building level for this?

#3 I know it may seem funny, but in case you don't know, the story I follow, which has anime, has an animated series called, kage-jitsu, in which they tell us stories after the events of each chapter of the anime, but with "Chibi" design, which as far as I know, is considered canonical in Famdom, to a certain extent.

The reason I placed [Building level] in comparison in Striking Strength was to equal the equivalent of the 100 Ton weight lifting level.

But yes, now that I think about it and after consulting with some, I'm going to have to make a calculation and create a Blog for it, or look for other valid information for it, (if not all of the above).

At least the "lifting" thing is acceptable to place.

I mean. Alright, fair enough.
#4 I appreciate that you validated that information.

#1 from what I see, apparently I will have to wait even longer, so that it is at least demonstrated on a visual level, or a calculation is made, that the character has said level, and if you want to know what it means, the (7- C, in the wiki - battle), as I understand it, means Level 7-C (city level).
I know what the rating means (it actually means Town level, not City level), but you haven't given an actual feat that would get that level.

#2 Taking into account what you just said, I would then have to change the previous statement to one that says, "being able to steal the statistics of others, to make yourself even stronger."

As for the second of (genuine "infinite" supply of magic), I am partly aware that it may be poor evidence, but according to the opinions of the Famdom that follows the story (outside of the wiki - battle), they said that the Red Moon, did give this ability to Elisabeth, partly highlighting that it was obvious in the anime. but given your answer, I will have to refrain from placing that in the profile, until consulting with another colleague from the wiki - battle, (if I find it clear).
Do as you will. I find it to be sufficient evidence that she at the very least possesses superhuman stamina.

#3 I know it may seem funny, but in case you don't know, the story I follow, which has anime, has an animated series called, kage-jitsu, in which they tell us stories after the events of each chapter of the anime, but with "Chibi" design, which as far as I know, is considered canonical in Famdom, to a certain extent.

The reason I placed [Building level] in comparison in Striking Strength was to equal the equivalent of the 100 Ton weight lifting level.

But yes, now that I think about it and after consulting with some, I'm going to have to make a calculation and create a Blog for it, or look for other valid information for it, (if not all of the above).

At least the "lifting" thing is acceptable to place.
If that's straight up canon then, sure, I suppose. The LS is fine. I still don't really understand the Building level thing, although you could get the PE of lifting the hammer that far off the ground.

I'm sorry for not replying sooner, I got the original notification of a reply and began typing this post, and then got distracted.

I know what the rating means (it actually means Town level, not City level), but you haven't given an actual feat that would get that level.
Hello Mr Bambu, i think you misunderstood me, in that part, hehe, I only proposed the "small country level" only, that is, Low 6-B, of which you already gave your answer. the one you saw or the one you try to interpret, Tier 7-C (Town level), the character already had that, I mean other moderators and administrators had already placed it on him and validated.

Gotcha, didn't realize the rating already was on the page, my bad.

What Bambu has accepted here can probably be applied now, but not what he has rejected. 🙏

Back