• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMO boys,these guys are complicated...MAEL(Estarossa??Angel?? Demon??) VS OBITO(Tobi??Madara??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay we all know their similarly confusing, complicated and rollercoaster history

From Good>>>badass and slightly Evil>>>>pure Evil>>>>batshit crazy>>>oh look they are saved and are Good again

Honestly,we don't know if to feel sorry for them or hate them.

purity Absorbed 4 commandments fallen Angel Mael VS Juubito

Code:
RULES
  • speed equalized
  • Standard battle assumptions
  • energy equalization
  • in character..Both are sane,even though they where both batshit crazy in this form

Fallen Angel Mael
KkVgSJb (1)

I'll try to give an opinion on this thread, but I've never watched or read Naruto. Could I have some info on this guy's abilities and how he fights?

Lightball of Love will be a big hurdle if not bypassed. And if Chakra is the same as magic, Skythe of Silence will also be a problem.

Pretty damn sure that Mael's commandements in this form are in fact not passive. He has to activate them, so I am going with what Dz said, Juubito one shots.

Rocker1189 said:
Pretty damn sure that Mael's commandements in this form are in fact not passive. He has to activate them, so I am going with what Dz said, Juubito one shots.
Wrong. He only has to activate them when using them in their more unique forms. IE Lightball of Love. They still operate passively, and you have no evidence to prove otherwise.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Wrong. He only has to activate them when using them in their more unique forms. IE Lightball of Love. They still operate passively, and you have no evidence to prove otherwise.
No you have to show proof that they worked passively while in that form, literally no one was afflicted by any of those commandments during the fight.

Juubito one shots lol I read the chapters and The commandments in this form didn't work passively

If they did the Sins would have been defeated easily same for King who even got a power up

Maybe because none of them did anything to set off the Commandments? Ever thought about that?

You made the claim that they aren't passive, the Burden of Proof is on you.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Maybe because none of them did anything to set off the Commandments? Ever thought about that?
You made the claim that they aren't passive, the Burden of Proof is on you.
I can not prove a negative you ahve to prove that they still work passively despit none of them ever activating.

AstralKing7 said:
Juubito one shots lol I read the chapters and The commandments in this form didn't work passively
If they did the Sins would have been defeated easily same for King who even got a power up
Obviously you didn't pay attention. Because none of them did anything to even set said Commandments off. (Lie or have hatred in their hearts)

Anyway Mael has no way to actually beat Obito and he has no durability negation (apart from truth but Obito does not lie).

But really though. I didn't look at the AP beforehand. This is a stomp. Even if Jubito does get afflicted by Love, Mael can literally do nothing to him

Also what happens if Obito summons the Gid tree to do an attack instead (he would not be the person who is attacking so Love wont work on the God tree which has no feelings anyway so no hatred).

Just want to say OP is wrong, Obito was not sane but he certainly was not batshit crazy.(not that it matters) He stomps via God tree summon and TBB blast combination.

Obito in character doesn't leads with TBB and God tree,And with Mael's flight its completely avoidable,that's if he doesn't null it, due to its charge up time

While Obito does have AP advantage,Mael outhaxes him.

His passive(Love)and even more powerful active forms of power nullification that nopes magical(chakra)attacks

Full counter that gives him a massive edge in physical attacks

Regenerationn,

soul absorption and destruction that Obito doesnt have a resistance to

obito's TSB won't do much because this :and Resistance to Matter Manipulation (Survived an attack that destroys on the molecular level)

Don't think this is a stomp,Mael outhaxes by a mile,while also having decent AP

Power Null avoids dura, but as Rocker explained, Jubito has summons to bypass that. So Mael is completely screwed here, it's a stomp.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Mael's power null has no feats of stopping tier 5 attacks.
He doesn't power null the attack itself,more like seal the person's magical ability..and in Naruto verse hax from weaker characters almost always works..for example Ino swaying Juubi,Madara and obito all at once...

Oh and they are tier 6 attacks......possibly only possibly tier 5

VersusJunkie54 said:
Power Null avoids dura, but as Rocker explained, Jubito has summons to bypass that. So Mael is completely screwed here, it's a stomp.
What summons??

Rocker1189 said:
Also what happens if Obito summons the Gid tree to do an attack instead (he would not be the person who is attacking so Love wont work on the God tree which has no feelings anyway so no hatred).
Also. Jubito is at the very least High 6-A. So he's hundreds of thousands of times more powerfull than Mael...

As I said, being more powerful doesn't just stop hax from working, especially in the Narutoverse..God tree won't do much on its own, kages and jonins were capable of dealing with it,there is also flight

Zzsax said:
Obito in character doesn't leads with TBB and God tree,And with Mael's flight its completely avoidable,that's if he doesn't null it, due to its charge up time
While Obito does have AP advantage,Mael outhaxes him.

His passive(Love)and even more powerful active forms of power nullification that nopes magical(chakra)attacks

Full counter that gives him a massive edge in physical attacks

Regenerationn,

soul absorption and destruction that Obito doesnt have a resistance to

obito's TSB won't do much because this :and Resistance to Matter Manipulation (Survived an attack that destroys on the molecular level)

Don't think this is a stomp,Mael outhaxes by a mile,while also having decent AP
He wont lead but he would do it pretty quickly. No it is not, Obito has the barrier creation which he can use to make it comepletely unavoidable to Mael.

He only outhaxes with Love which still does not stop the God tree.

Does not matter he does not have a sword in this form and cant full counter TSBs even if he did neither can he full counter TBBs since they are not physical.

Regenerationn is useless with the AP advantage he would get vaporized with any attack.

They only used soul absorption against people waay weaker than them Obito is wayy above them and it seems to require touch.

It would be useful against any weapons Mael has and can still defend against any attack mael has.

He does not out hax by a mile and his AP is completely insignificant. High 6-A >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6-B and Obito is on the higher end nearly into moon level.

Oh and I love the fact that you are not counting votes if this is not a stomp or did you make this simply so that Obito would lose because you thought he would.

Zzsax said:
As I said, being more powerful doesn't just stop hax from working, especially in the Narutoverse..God tree won't do much on its own, kages and jonins were capable of dealing with it,there is also flight
Kages were able to defends against it because there multiple of them and Hashirama that was literally it and Jonins that were usefull were basically Kage tier. The point of the God tree is the TBB blast anyway which the Kage did nothing against but to teleport away.

Which they never do against powerful characters and inly against weak humans.

Melascula was kinda going to eat Meliodas' soul.

PaChi2 said:
?

King must love Mael right? And Diane too? Because none of them were affected by the commandment.
Youknow what good point I am pretty sure they all hate someone, likely demons or something yet they were not affected and Obito has no hate for Mael either so he could just oneshot him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back