• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake vs Estarossa (One vote needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been desperate to find 6-B's for NNT characters to fight. And I'm glad to see there are some in Naruto, since I've just picked up the series. (Though I'm barely into part one, so please forgive me if I accidently make a stomp)

Estarossa is in base, and cannot summon his other Commandments. This is Fourth Shinobi World War Kakashi. So both are 6-B.

Speed equalized because I don't know the exact numbers and scaling chain of Naruto.

Both in character.

Victory via any means.

Who wins and why?

Estarossa:1

Kakashi:6

Inconclusive:0

Inconclusive? Kakashi would be affected by his his commandment, but he would never get past Kashi's intagibility.

Actually, at this point, I dont believe Kakashi as any hatred in his heart..maybe you could say Hatred for Kaguya but it is more like fear then anything...

If Kakashi has no hatred then I vote for him, Because his would instantly delete Estarossa with his kamui shuriken, if he does, then inconclusive.

Mael

The Love nulls both the physical strength and Power of the person it's affecting. Kakashi wouldn't be able to do anything but stand there.

Only if Kkashi has hate in his heart, which I am pretty sure that at this point he does not, in fact it is the opposite.

Hst master said:
Proof he doesn't have any hate? Because nothing really indicates he doesn't.
That is not how it works, you have to provce that he does have hate. Who or what does he hate at this point in the manga?

You're asking me to prove a negative. Burden of Proof is on you to prove if does have hate or not. And hate doesn't have to be towards any direct thing. It can be just in General.

Hst master said:
You're asking me to prove a negative. Burden of Proof is on you to prove if does have hate or not. And hate doesn't have to be towards any direct thing. It can be just in General.
NO, it certainly can not, if not even Escanor would be affected, because he does hate something despite his pride, random hate clearly does not count. And I am not asking you to prove a negative I am asking you to prove he has hate, a positive, you are the one asking me to prove a negative. That he does not have hate.

Hst master said:
The simple claiming that they don't have any hatred for anything period is not enough.
Well, then we are going to have to disagree because I would have though that when dealing with Love you have to find something that the person hates.

The Love is Passive. Estarossa doesn't have to find something you hate, if you have a feeling of hate in general it activates.

Hst master said:
The Love is Passive. Estarossa doesn't have to find something you hate, if you have a feeling of hate in general it activates.
No he does not, but the person has to have something to hate we cant just be like (oh well they must hate something so they are affected) that is bs, like I said even Escanor hates something and yet was not affected.

This is the description: The Commandment bestowed upon Mael, presumably by a memory-altered Demon King, after Meliodas left the Ten Commandments. It renders anyone who has hatred in their heart in his presence to be unable to inflict damage to others,

Even if Kakashi was affected he would only be unable to attack, defensive kamui still works.

Escanor didn't have anything to hate. Just Pride and other emotions. And no. It doesn't have to be specifically ingrained into their personality like the majority of Uchiha's, it can be so much as a simple pet peeve.

Hst master said:
it can be so much as a simple pet peeve.
No evidence for this whatsoever, but again it only stops people from attacking simply means that Kkashi cant attack like I said from the start he can still use his abilities defensively, leading to an inconclusive.

Oh? And just like there's no evidence of Kakashi not hating a thing? Last I checked Pet peeves are a form of hate. Also No. He cannot, it nulls all his abilities period. Meliodas, Ban, Gilthunder, and Howitzer couldn't do a thing after they were affected. Not even move.

Hst master said:
Oh? And just like there's no evidence of Kakashi not hating a thing? Last I checked Pet peeves are a form of hate. Also No. He cannot, it nulls all his abilities period. Meliodas, Ban, Gilthunder, and Howitzer couldn't do a thing after they were affected. Not even move.
Yeah, because they were tryin gto attack, Estarossa literally explains it on the same damn page:

You simply lose the ability to inflict any damage or pain to anyone. Thois does not stop you from doing anything that does not inflict damage or pain.

Btw, it is funny, that Ban was able to sneak up and break the neck of one of the commandments and was able able to move around Estarossa as well when he was attempting to rescue Meliodas, or are you saying he also had no hate in his heart?

Which is what exactly, that picture tells me nothing.

Unless you are telling me that she either made him immune to commandments or he somehow lost all of the hatred in his heart.

(Including pet peeves apparently).

There's also the fact he failed when he tried to do the same against Esta, while in the process of killing Meliodas

0177-010

Hst master said:
There's also the fact he failed when he tried to do the same against Esta, while in the process of killing Meliodas
0177-010
Yeah an attack like I said, which is not a defensive Kamui and Ban was still moving, you literally brought and changed nothing.

Rocker1189 said:
Btw, it is funny, that Ban was able to sneak up and break the neck of one of the commandments and was able able to move around Estarossa as well when he was attempting to rescue Meliodas, or are you saying he also had no hate in his heart?
You literally just tried to claim the love doesn't power null based on hate. And Ban was unable to do anything to Mael. And later on was unable to move until Escanor showed up and took the battle to the lake.

Plus I love how you're just presuming Kakashi can Kamui indefinitely. Again with no evidence.

Hst master said:
You literally just tried to claim the love doesn't power null based on hate. And Ban was unable to do anything to Mael. And later on was unable to move until Escanor showed up and took the battle to the lake.

Plus I love how you're just presuming Kakashi can Kamui indefinitely. Again with no evidence.
No I claimed that the powernull only works on attacks. But I also claimed that random tiny hate in your heart can not count(and pet peeves) as even Escanor would have that.

He was unable to move because he was tryin g to attack demons, like he said himself.

He can Kamu just like Obito can are you now trying to add abitary limits to his Kamui? His Kamui is even better since he has both, allowing him to attack with durability negging attacks while he is intangible

As long as he only uses it to dodge attacks and does not just leave it on like an idiot (because we both know he is pretty much a genius tactician) he would not run out of chakra.

I must precise that since this is kakashi alone with no Team 7 around or anyone he cares about around, he is even less likely to hate little Mael.

I never said he would run out of chakra. But he cannot have it continuously on this is the same limit Obito has. And how exactly am I adding arbitrary limits? It's the same limit as always with Kamui. Can't just ignore it whenever.

@Pachi

Doesn't have to hate Esta. Gil was visibly shouting hate for demons in general.

Hst master said:
I never said he would run out of chakra. But he cannot have it continuously on this is the same limit Obito has. And how exactly am I adding arbitrary limits? It's the same limit as always with Kamui. Can't just ignore it whenever.

@Pachi

Well, yeah and I provided an explanation, he does not have to leav eit on indefinitely, I dont know where you got that idea from he just has to put it on when attacked, leaving it on indefinitely is just a stupid move.

Yeah and Gil still hates Estarossa because he killed Meliodas. Like if he hates demons that much and they were not even the people that killed Mel, then his hate for Estarossa would be through the roof.

Hst master said:

@Pachi

Hating demons indirectly means hating Estarossa.

There are no demons in Naruto. And unless you can claim that Kakashi hates white haired people or men in general, he has no hate towards anything Estarossa related.

the range for the commandment is pretty small, and you have to have pretty strong hatred to be affected iirc, the ones who were affected were those with clear anger towards demons.

King should have been affected by the commandment when mael was fkcing up diane, but he wasn't. So there seems to be a threshold of some sort. I don't think kakashi would have enough hate to be afflicted.

And what about the people who don't have anything to do with Mel? Such as Jericho's Brother and Marmas, both who were afflicted, hell Estarossa himself is afflicted if he feels hate

Hst master said:
And what about the people who don't have anything to do with Mel? Such as Jericho's Brother and Marmas, both who were afflicted, hell Estarossa himself is afflicted if he feels hate
Friendly reminder that the Hendrickson incident brought kind of a demon-related disaster upon the city. Jericho's brother saw her turn into a half demon.

Heck, Estarossa was very visibly hating on Gowther and wasnt afflicted by any kind of commandment.

And he can't leave it on indefinitely. It's 5 minutes. Plus if Estarossa attacks him he'll be forced to do so by your logic.

Hst master said:
You said it yourself, they just have to have a little hatred right? If they heard he killed their comrade which they definitely did, then they would hate him too

Hst master said:
And he can't leave it on indefinitely. It's 5 minutes. Plus if Estarossa attacks him he'll be forced to do so by your logic.
It is only 5 mins if he leaves it on for 5 mins straight.

Only if Esta forces him in a consistent 5 min attack which Esta would not do without knowledge.

You said it yourself, they just have to have a little hatred right? If they heard he killed their comrade which they definitely did, then they would hate him too

They don't have anything to do with Meliodas. It's like telling them some co-worker died that you don't even know well enough. I'd feel at the most sorry.

And Esta isn't stupid enough to not pick up on Kamui having a limit.

@Bobyboster

That Mael had 2 other commandments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back