• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
MHA vs OPM

This is Psykos after consuming her serum

Endeavor's AP/Dura: 877.51 Gigatons of TNT

Psykos's AP/Dura: 866 Gigatons of TNT

Speed is Equalized.

Starting Distance = 20 meters

Location = Abandoned Nabu Island (Both are aware the island is empty)

Who wins?

Endeavor: Therefir, Kingofwolves999, Spinoirr, V999, XSOULOFCINDERX, Mapl3Sy4up, TheRustyone, LeoEpicGamer8910, (8)

Psykos: (0)

Inconclusive: (0)
kHDP5QU.png

Last edited:
Since Psykos would have difficulty restraining Endeavor, she would most likely start throwing energy attacks and debris towards Endeavor, who should be able to clash and destroy them respectively.

However the heat of Endeavor's attacks can't reach her while inside the telekinetic barrier, so this will become a battle of attrition, with Psykos having to bring down Endeavor before he breaks her barrier and vaporize her.

Psykos in this form doesn't really have any impressive feats of endurance, so I'm betting on Endeavor to eventually break through her barriers and beat her.

The image of Endeavor and Psykos blasting everything while flying around fighting is pretty cool.

As we’ve seen with AFO, Endeavor can break energy barriers on par with his own AP with enough determination. If he gets enough flashbacks and self-loathing amps then he should be able to just crash into Psyko’s barrier with a super propelled Flashfire Fist and reach her.

Other than that, his own fire attacks should be able to counter her psychic ones, so Endeavor has my vote.

Endeavor FRA. Also I don't think we're allowed to use amps that aren't mentioned on the profile, even if they should be really freaking obvious ones like Endeavor's own Plus Ultra amps like All Might has.

That'd require a CRT.

I'm planning for a small update to Endeavor's profile as well.

I'll vote for Endeavor as well to start grace.

Back