• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A small CRT (And my first CRT) so here we go

Simply put, Enerjak avatars should have Immortality Types 6 and 9 as they're possessed by the original Enerjak's spirit. Should the avatar be killed it wouldn't affect Enerjak as he exists within the Chaos Force and would simply find another echidna

Honestly I don't know why this isn't in his Powers and Abilities section when it's mentioned in his Notable Attacks/Techniques

That is all

Agree: (7) Dalesean027, MysticMania, Recap_, DarlingAurora, The_Axiom_of_Virgo, ElixirBlue, Elizhaa
Neutral
Disagree

Last edited:
Agreed, type 6 and 9 immortality is a pretty standard P&A for higher dimensional beings that need avatars/proxies in order to properly interact with lower plains of existence and thats a major part of Enerjak's storyline/lore too (with Knux being the 3rd avatar iirc).

Wait do I have to apply the revision or is someone who can unlock the profile going to do it?
You don't "have" to per se, though it is usually the OP of the CRT that does end up doing so. At that rate, you'd just ask one of the staff in this thread to do so.

Mind unlocking the profile when you get the chance so the additions can be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back