• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seol404 said:
Holyhotsauce said:
Alex dabs and summons Sagittarius A which blows up the noosphere causing Dark to cut himself with his own edge and die, making Alex the winner.
None of that made any sense
This dude is saying that Alex could summon a star... which blows up a universe, which makes dark depressed so much he kills himself...

Does that make sence seol?

Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious said:
Really, does any of our arguments make any sense? I mean, look. A picture disregarding abilities, reputation stuff here and there, no reasons added, we don't have to make sense.
true, but the ban hammer is a tool. right?

I say dark because alex is based off of a really annoying undertale reference, that doesnt even exist. Alex has 0 source of power. lol dab default dance.

Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious said:
Yes, but since there has been no statement of area restrictions, Alex can step back into JBW where they're both equal.
lol true. I mean, when Dark barely won there was an area restriction that is T-Series wiki. and he BARELY won! I wasn't helping him at all cause I was "busy" fighting you.

>screeching in skeleton tongue<

What is it though? what does the rule do?

Seol404 said:
What is it though? what does the rule do?
liek i seid in The Real World (Verse) vs TOCOJBWA threadyou need to weit 24 hours before closing da tread. in JBW as long as 1 person thats losing doesnt get voted than nore than the one thats originally winning, the timer wont reset. If the person is losing and gets voted more- equal to the Person originally winning then the timer resets.

someone pls simplify my sentence

this

Is JBW

Don't catch you slipping now

Don't catch you slipping now

Look what I'm whipping now

Holyhotsauce said:
Alex dabs and summons Sagittarius A which blows up the noosphere causing Dark to cut himself with his own edge and die, making Alex the winner.
Yes. The canon ending.

Errorsaness said:
TheDarkSide857: 7 (Dark, Orror, GokuSolosYourVerse, Yellow, Vegeta doll, 1M1M1M1M, Jellyity)

Alexcar3000: 6 (Uselessnoob245, Rodri "Dante", Holyhotsause, Christian Higdon, Stronger than TOAA, Supercallifragilisticexpialidotious)

Inconclusive: 1 (Mlplover2011)
Dark voted for himself which I'm not sure it counts and Goku said Draw which means Inconclusive. So, it's actually Dark: 5 (6 if self-vote allowed) Alex: 6 (7 if self-vote allowed) and Inconclusive: 2

Alexcar3000 said:
Yes. The canon ending.
In the special ending the Space Apes take over the destroyed wiki to build a giant vicious robot factory and with that finally defeat their nemesis; The flying Brains of planet Aurus.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Yes. The canon ending.
In the special ending the Space Apes take over the destroyed wiki to build a giant vicious robot factory and with that finally defeat their nemesis; The flying Brains of planet Aurus.
And then a group of demonic creatures from the A Quiet Place wiki come and slaughter the Apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back