• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not bad once you get to know him

My argument depends on whether Alex is an epic gamer or not, if not the dab will be unable to summon Sagittarius A but will instead severely damage the noosphere and summon every bee that has ever existed and these will constantly harass Dark while an audio recording of the 1922 documentary Nanook of the North plays in the background (However, the audio recording will be bass boosted by at least 47.3%).

This causes every member of the UN to begin abusing the corpse of Abraham Lincoln with an exact copy of Gary Gygax's kidney made out of Cheetos, making Abraham Lincoln return from the dead and consume roughly three (3) cubic tons of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter ®, starting World War 3 and finally fulfilling his ultimate goal of destroying the concept of the Grinch.

Primarily, Alex will still win but with higher difficulty.

Holyhotsauce said:
My argument depends on whether Alex is an epic gamer or not, if not the dab will be unable to summon Sagittarius A but will instead severely damage the noosphere and summon every bee that has ever existed and these will constantly harass Dark while an audio recording of the 1922 documentary Nanook of the North plays in the background but its bass boosted by at least 47.3%.
This causes every member of the UN to begin abusing the corpse of Abraham Lincoln with an exact copy of Gary Gygax's kidney made out of Cheetos, causing Abraham Lincoln to return from the dead and consume roughly three (3) cubic tons of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter ®, starting World War 3 and finally fulfilling his ultimate goal of destroying the concept of the Grinch.

Wouldn't Dark just ban Alex?

He can't because hes not an Admin

No, there are no area restrictions and as such, the battle would take place in JBW were Alex has more edits and thus if Dark tried to ban Alex he would be automatically teleported to the interuniversal gulag to be eternally beaten to death by Garfield using the unholy flesh of Paul Blart.

Edit: ninja'd

Holyhotsauce said:
My argument depends on whether Alex is an epic gamer or not, if not the dab will be unable to summon Sagittarius A but will instead severely damage the noosphere and summon every bee that has ever existed and these will constantly harass Dark while an audio recording of the 1922 documentary Nanook of the North plays in the background (However, the audio recording will be bass boosted by at least 47.3%).

This causes every member of the UN to begin abusing the corpse of Abraham Lincoln with an exact copy of Gary Gygax's kidney made out of Cheetos, making Abraham Lincoln return from the dead and consume roughly three (3) cubic tons of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter ®, starting World War 3 and finally fulfilling his ultimate goal of destroying the concept of the Grinch.

This is probably the best argument I have ever seen throughout the entire wiki

Errorsaness said:
Seol404 said:
Holyhotsauce said:
Alex dabs and summons Sagittarius A which blows up the noosphere causing Dark to cut himself with his own edge and die, making Alex the winner.
None of that made any sense
This dude is saying that Alex could summon a star... which blows up a universe, which makes dark depressed so much he kills himself...

Does that make sence seol?
Sagittarius A is not a star nor is the Noosphere a universe.

Sagittarius A is the supermassive black hole at the centre of the Milky Way Galaxy, and the Noosphere is a hypothetical sphere that represents the entirety of the human psyche, including all ideas, thoughts, and dreams.

MaxForward said:
Alex wins, because he was pretty much the king of this wiki from 2016-2017.
He's still very relevant, but other people like Crabwhale, Seol404, Christian Higdon and even me are on the same level of influence as him.

MaxForward said:
MaxForward said:
Alex wins, because he was pretty much the king of this wiki from 2016-2017.
He's still very relevant, but other people like Crabwhale, Seol404, Christian Higdon and even me are on the same level of influence as him.
Pre Retcon Seol404 and Crabwhale are on the same level as Alex but not the post retcon versions

There never was nor will there ever be pre- and post-retcon versions of us. What the Hell could even be considered a retcon?

That's Pre-Promotion, very different. Also, triggering Carlos is not exactly a hard thing to do. Like, at all. Seriously.

Carlos only gets triggered when you add his characters to your characters noteable victories or add Makes A look like B categories that mention them

So, basically, it's extremely easy to trigger him. That is all.

Without self-vote:

TheDarkSide857: 5 (Orror, Yellow, Vegeta doll, 1M1M1M1M, Jellyity)

Alexcar3000: 8 (Uselessnoob245, Rodri "Dante", Holyhotsause, Christian Higdon, Stronger than TOAA, Supercallifragilisticexpialidotious, Crabwhale, MaxForward)

Inconclusive: 2 (Mlplover2011, GokuSolosYourVerse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back