• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Episode 7: TNOA and TOCOJBWA vs Aleverse and Undertaleverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for TNOA and TOCOJBWA for being comparable to The Real World (Verse) who murdered Aleverse and Undertaleverse via Christian Higdon

TNOA and TOCOJBWA are dead and I don't know why we are still talking about them

Half of TOCOJBWA's memebers weren't actually part of the group (And neither are TNOA's) so when the group was at its peak is up for debate

The Overpowered Characters of the Jokes Battle Wiki Alliance is at best Chuck Norris level for having Godzilia (Omniexaggerated) and TNOA for having The Frobidden Memes who are also Memetic.

My Chara and Max's Asriel are at a best -1

Do the honkers have access to the Vast Honk?

Oh, who I am kidding, I'm just going to vote for the Aleverse regardless.

Quite honestly every profile that has claimed to solo the Aleverse never backed it up.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Do the honkers have access to the Vast Honk?
Oh, who I am kidding, I'm just going to vote for the Aleverse regardless.

Quite honestly every profile that has claimed to solo the Aleverse never backed it up.
I'm voting for Aleverse because atleast 80% of TOCOJBWA and TNOA's members aren't actually part of the group (a.k.a the strongest members of the group)

I'm voting for Aleverse because atleast 80% of TOCOJBWA and TNOA's members aren't actually part of the group (a.k.a the strongest members of the group)

Yeah, same. Many of them aren't even in it. HOSTLESS, Godzilla, Ren and Stimpy, etc.

Ok now im not joking this time: I will vote aleverse, just so that the thread can end...

Or... I could vote stalemate to be the devils advocate.\

I will flip a coin, heads is aleverse, tails is stalemate

Edit: Its heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back