• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ergen Verse possible Type 2 Transduality for 4th step cultivators

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread, Type 1 Transduality was accepted for 4th step cultivators.

Type 1 Transduality should be Type 2.

The dualities mentioned in this revision I quoted above are the definition of essence, and essence, as expressed here, is the basis of everything in reality. (Here is the scan explaining the definition of the essence)

Here is another support for this.

In short, these dualities are the definition of essence, and essence exists in the whole plane of reality, it is the foundation of everything. Step 4 cultivators should upgrade from Type 1 to Type 2.

If there’s more than one duality that exists and it extends across reality it’s type 2. You don’t need “all dualities” to be spelled out for you to get type 2.
Actually, as much as I disagree with that, according to what Glass said, it must be Type 2.

If this flies, I'll try type 2 transduality for another verse 🗿 :coffee:

Last edited:
I disagree with TD 2 with this reason

Honestly i more agree if this verse have TD 2 with the previous thread reason. With the yin and yang

I disagree with TD 2 with this reason
Although I don't agree with Glass , but what he says is that having more than one duality on the whole plane of reality and being independent and immune to their effects is enough for Type 2.
If there’s more than one duality that exists and it extends across reality it’s type 2. You don’t need “all dualities” to be spelled out for you to get type 2.
Honestly i more agree if this verse have TD 2 with the previous thread reason. With the yin and yang
I have already quoted the previous topic and put the arguments there

Although I don't agree with Glass , but what he says is that having more than one duality on the whole plane of reality and being independent and immune to their effects is enough for Type 2.
What??? It is not true
All duality mean all duality (all common duality). If the logic is like that then what the different between type 1 and type 2, even type 1 can be superior than type 2. I mean if type 2 just transcend 2 or 3 dual system and type 1 transcend 4 or 5 dual system

What??? It is not true
All duality mean all duality (all common duality). If the logic is like that then what the different between type 1 and type 2, even type 1 can be superior than type 2. I mean if type 2 just transcend 2 or 3 dual system and type 1 transcend 4 or 5 dual system
Tell that to Glass. Like I said, I don't agree with that logic. But if it's true, it must be Type 2. If it's wrong, I'll open a revision for Type 2.

And with this logic, it is interesting that he accepts Type 2 TD for a verse.

Tell that to Glass. Like I said, I don't agree with that logic. But if it's true, it must be Type 2. If it's wrong, I'll open a revision for Type 2.
No, it is not type 2 (not even by out current standard). I diagree with this if that the reason

But if you mean the reason is same as the previous thread then i can see type 2

No, it is not type 2 (not even by out current standard). I diagree with this if that the reason
Type 2 (General Transduality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality and qualitatively superior or immune to the effects caused within it. Furthermore, characters with this type can be accurately described as being in either both or neither state of the dualities.
In short, if more than one duality exists on an whole plane of reality or existence, and if a character completely transcends this plane of reality/existence, this is Type 2.
But if you mean the reason is same as the previous thread then i can see type 2
So yes, that's why I put the previous revisions, and considering that this yin and yang and the other dualities described for essence are dualities in a whole system of reality and are the essence of everything, it should be Type 2, but I think the standards at the moment are not what we think.

In short, if more than one duality exists on an whole plane of reality or existence, and if a character completely transcends this plane of reality/existence, this is Type 2.
Ahh no... honestly i already discussed it previously
Like i say, if we go with that logic, there will no different between TD 1 and TD 2
I mean if the TD 2's character whole plane of existence is just universe, and just have 4 dual system
And then the TD 1's character whole plane of existence is multiverse and have 5 dual system
It clearly mean TD 1 is in all aspect superior to TD 2, in range or in dual system that it transcend
We not need TD 2 then

Ahh no... honestly i already discussed it previously
Like i say, if we go with that logic, there will no different between TD 1 and TD 2
I mean if the TD 2's character whole plane of existence is just universe, and just have 4 dual system
And then the TD 1's character whole plane of existence is multiverse and have 5 dual system
It clearly mean TD 1 is in all aspect superior to TD 2, in range or in dual system that it transcend
We not need TD 2 then
Best to wait for Glass. Because he and the description page say otherwise.

Because he and the description page say otherwise.
I think some have missunderstand about that. The all duality in the description page mean yeah all duality, and the next is mean all duality that exist in it reality
Yeah what written in page is make some people missunderstand, just as fire and not-fire, they think it must be like that for get duality

I think some have missunderstand about that. The all duality in the description page mean yeah all duality, and the next is mean all duality that exist in it reality
Yeah what written in page is make some people missunderstand, just as fire and not-fire, they think it must be like that for get duality
As I said, I don't agree with that anyway, but Glass accepted the Type 2 Transduality of a verse with this logic and said that it is not necessary that "all possible dualities" or "all duality systems" exist.

Although I do not agree with this, Adolescent with this logic and with the explanations of Yin-Yang I put forward in the previous revision, It should be Type 2 Transduality.

I will wait for staffs and Glass on this topic

Neutral on the reasoning itself, agreeing with the fact there is some sort of TD2 at play, to some extent I think.
Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality and qualitatively superior or immune to the effects caused within it.
4th step cultivator have an Essence/Essences that comes from the Daosource which transcend/exceed the regular essences of reality. Seeing the definition, that would mean they transcend all the Essences within a scope of reality itself, while still having superiority over them.

I tend to agree, but when will Ergen update? Currently, there are a large number of 4th step cultivators in Ergen, but there are only two here (one meng and one bai)

You wanna explain where in these scans is remotely mentioned on any dual nature concepts to be transcended? Because I'm not seeing any here.

You wanna explain where in these scans is remotely mentioned on any dual nature concepts to be transcended? Because I'm not seeing any here.
The best would be for you to check the OP of that thread.

I'll also quote the relevant part here :

Daosource and 4th step cultivators:
Daosource/step 4 cultivators are superior/transcendent to Essence.

They become their own Essence.

Their simple presence changed every law and Essence. Moreover, as shown in the scan, Meng Hao is stated to have resisted "All of the Essences" trying to expel him, which would include the Essence of Yin and Yang.

They are independent and can sustain themselves with only their own laws and Essence.

Allheaven tried to cut off the light from falling on Meng Hao, to which Meng Hao just told the light to screw off, showing he doesn't need it anymore, he's completely independent.

It was the same result when Allheaven created a law to make "no safe place" for Meng Hao.

@Robo432343 That’s not Transduality type 2. That’s just saying Essence exists before any of these things exists and made it all.

@SweetDao Nothing there really mentions dual concepts being transcended for Essence users. Just that they can follow their own rules.

@Robo432343 That’s not Transduality type 2. That’s just saying Essence exists before any of these things exists and made it all.

@SweetDao Nothing there really mentions dual concepts being transcended for Essence users. Just that they can follow their own rules.
The universe is based upon binary oppositions which is embodied by the Yin-Yang and since the Dao of Yin-Yang exist then the Essence of Yin-Yang exist too.

Meng Hao, a 4th step cultivator who have attained the Daosource, which transcend Essence, was able to resist all the essences trying to expel him. Even if he is cut off from every single one of the Essences and Laws of reality, he would still be able to survive since he's independent and transcend them.

Last edited:

4. Step cultivators have Type 1 Transduality, as their transcendence of essence is already accepted in the wiki. That's why I put the previous threads in the OP

@Georredannea15 that doesn’t really address my point.

@SweetDao At best that’s still just one duality (plus it’s only evidence is just the name of an ability, not any actual evidence of yin Yang duality), you need more than one duality for this to qualify as type 2

@SweetDao You didn't even quote that part in your comment, should've done that from the get go. This here can help your argument that it's type 2. But where does it say they exist beyond Essence? Cause the scans just say they can make their own Essence.

@SweetDao You didn't even quote that part in your comment, should've done that from the get go. This here can help your argument that it's type 2. But where does it say they exist beyond Essence? Cause the scans just say they can make their own Essence.
At first, we talked about transcendence, then Yin-Yang and stuff, so I only quoted the relevant part to the current topic. Like I said, it would have been better to check the whole thread since the OP isn't that long, but anyway, my bad if I wasn't clear enough.

As for your question, the Daosource exceed Essence. The Daosource has intrinsic properties that make it transcendent over Essence.

Neither beginning nor end (neither a nor b)
Contains all beginnings and ends (both a and b)

Welll well that was a little joke. I don't have the time to bother with TD3 for Er Gen.
Agree for Transduality type 2.

Neither beginning nor end (neither a nor b)
Contains all beginnings and endings (both a and b)

Welll well that was a little joke. I don't have the time to bother with TD3 for Er Gen.
Agree for Transduality type 2.
There's no such thing. Forget it Lars. 🗿

There's no such thing. Forget it Lars. 🗿
With being yin and yang itself, A true B false, B True A false and also there is a daosource that exceed it after all these situations...
Add what I wrote above

Sorry bro after seeing limit and integral (YKS thing)

Wang Lin in the three-inch world.he was rank 10, maybe even more than that. Why is Ergen not updating? I saw only 2 people uploading 1A.

Wang Lin in the three-inch world.he was rank 10, maybe even more than that. Why is Ergen not updating? I saw only 2 people uploading 1A.
?I don't think among the three inch world, except for Bai, which one can be stronger than Wang Lin (unless you drag Uncle Bai who was beaten away), after all, when asking the protagonist the question of the strongest combat power before the end, the first thing to say is Bai, and then it's unclear how to defeat Wang Lin

Anyway... Let's not get off the rails anymore. This seems to be accepted. Now we just have to wait for this 48 hour rule.

@SweetDao Can you change Transduality type 1 to type 2 for me, after the 48 hour rule is over?🙏 I can't because I don't know Lmao 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back