• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ergo vs Fumiko Zakura Gyrohem vs Kawaii Samurai !?!!

Darn, I was gonna make a Linx vs Fumiko battle. Maybe after this match I'll make it. XP

Anyways, this seems pretty close. Ergo seems to have nearly an entire decade more battle experience than Fumiko. However, despite Ergo's seemingly large ability set compared to her, Fumiko actually has more ability variety.

She has the advantage in being able to go intangible, having anti-regen, soul cutting, and status effect inducement (Not sure how potent this is). I'm also not sure if her precognition is better than Ergo's precog, so leaving that up in the air. The reason why I didn't count her fire manip is because Ergo resists anything elemental, and their stats amp seem to be pretty similar, so those balance out.

To be honest, this battle basically boils down to skill vs abilities. Ergo having the skills, Fumiko having the abilities. In the end, I'm gonna go for inconclusive since I can see this going exactly 50/50.

Ergo then - maybe Precognition (though it would be somewhat timing based ironically. Also i don't know how potent Fumiko's is), Sixth Sense, Pain Negation might be able to help in some cases.

This is unless soul manip is total hax.

Idk how high Fumiko's statistics amp is.

she can cut and damage your soul with her sword. Precognition is more or less the same, Her precognition comes from her Ultra sense, in which she can sense the life forms intention.

I'm a go inconclusive, as they have many advantages in this fight that really depends.

Alrighty, this can be added instantly now, since this is unanimous. I'll add this to Ergo's profile and you can add this to Fumiko's profile @Shadow.

Back