• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Error in Page Creation

I have no idea where to address this so this seems fine enough. When I create pages, there's usually some type of template already laid out, but when I complete it or go through source/visual simultaneously, I'll notice that the Name and Tier part and bunched together despite not seeming to be. I checked the source and saw that this was the default.

Placeholder thing
Should this be updated or should I just deal with it for the rest of eternity?

I just checked, and the layout displays in a correct manner for me, with tier and name separated by an empty row.

That's weird, could it be a case-by-case basis or just like that for certain people/computers?

I do not know, but I use a table to edit, and have not seen this complaint previously.

Back