• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet v. Kisame Hoshigaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erza and Kisame are both about equal characters, both of them have some advantages that the other doesn't.

Rules - No Nakagmi Armor or Water Priso.

Important Additions - Both Erza Scarlet and Kisame Hoshigaki use MAGIC only.

-Samehada (Kisame's Sword) is holder magic, holder magic is magic that requires a mage to use an external source to produce the Magic. It requires the use of Magic Power.

-They have no Knowledge of Eachother.

-They are placed in a Forest.

-50 FT. Sphere of Free Space. (rest is trees)

-They can BOTH fly.

Fair fight please :).

I'll say Erza as I do think she is a bit stronger, I'm in no way saying Kisame is weak (He's a strong shark bastard) But I'm siding with Erza here

Erza wins high diff. She could mix-match swords while using the Sea Empress Armor. If she used her lightning armor's sword, than it might change the tides even more.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Stomp, erza is legit omnipotent, just read at the newest chapter..I guarantee you will literally get a heart attack..
I saw that she bitched Ikaruga Akuma and Kyoka after getting beaten (and threatened to be raped???) but seriously Erza could use her Sea Empress Armor to get resistance to water

Hst master said:
I saw that she bitched Ikaruga Akuma and Kyoka after getting beaten (and threatened to be raped???) but seriously Erza could use her Sea Empress Armor to get resistance to water
Yes she does that, she literally has omnipotent bloodline! also I don't even care what the hell that happened in the chapter rather than ezra is omnipotent and it be nice if she not get involved in any fight at all since not matter what hax his opponent has she just going to erzapotence them to death....

Erza take this mid diff: more versatile than Kisame and she can even use her Sea Empress Armor and laugh at Sharky's attacks.

erza has alot of armors and all, but the most important one here would be sea armor, but kisame's pure scale of attacks would be a big problem, erza would take a serious beating, no doubt. but a better choice for her would be to use both water and lightning weapons to zap kisame alot.

if kisame wins then its bcs of the scale of the attacks and Regenerationn.

if erza wins then its bcs of skill, versatility and combinations.

erza, she could use the sea armor to shrug off his water attacks, and use her stronger armors to take him out. erza mid-high dif

verse equalization is not needed. magic (ethernano) is everywhere and can be absorbed (hastened) by meditation and such.

what exact same thing is in naruto? nature energy, AKA sage power, etc... rinnegan can absorb sage jutsu like any other jutsu.

samehada can absorb chakra and chakra from jutsu's. there is a good chance that samehada could eat magic, unless u prove to me that samehada cant eat sage chakra (well, it wasnt shown doing that). but its safer to assume it could, rather than not.

tho given recent feats, erza could probably overpower kisame in a swordfight.

^ Wouldn't Samehada absorbing Sage Chakra be detrimental to it?

The first time we saw someone absorb Sage Chakra, the Preta Pain became stone.

The same would happen to Samehada, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back