• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It’s rewind time (Naruto Revisions Part 3: Kirin, finally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait IIRC didn't one of the databooks put Begining of Part II Naruto above End Of Part I Sasuke (At the very least when it comes to base to base) shouldn't that put him above Fully Matured Sharingan/Curse Mark Sasuke?

Ay yo, didn't she have her forehead seal active by that time?
No? That was base Sakura.
Pretty sure it's just the Shadows, physically Shikamaru clashed only once against Hidan and didn't managed to harm him

Why BoS Sakura scales to BoS Kakashi again ?
Shikamaru physically scales to Hidan for slashing his throat open.

Sakura scales to Kakashi because, as her profile states, both Kakashi and Naruto were frightened by her strength.

Shikamaru physically scales to Hidan for slashing his throat open.
Oh, I thought we didn't used piercing damage but forgot how some people scale that way, my bad

Then things start to look a bit complicated, Kakashi = Hidan > Asuma = Shikamaru = Hidan ? Unless Hidan isn't equal to Kakashi despite clashing with him a few times, or Shikamaru > Asuma
Sakura scales to Kakashi because, as her profile states, both Kakashi and Naruto were frightened by her strength.
Naruto* was, Kakashi was impressed but I don't think he was afraid of her to the point of her scaling to him, or scaling higher, sure the anime only scenes show something else by Sakura claiming to only need one punch but that's not in the manga. As her teacher, him noticing and being impressed by her growth is expected, it isn't the best way of scaling

Last edited:
No? That was base Sakura.
So the Juubi Spawns would scale above Base Sakura since her punch only pushed one of them back.

So would Base Naruto and Base Sasuke (No Sharingan Active) scale to the Juubi Spawns since they were able to dispatch the first ones they fought against then moved on to the rest?

0632-011.png
0632-012.png
0632-013.png

Sasori, Chiyo’s puppets, Omoi, maybe Post-Pain Arc Naruto, Samui, Edo Kinkaku and Ginkaku, the Juubi Spawn, Hinata, Shino and Kurenai. I might be forgetting some people.
Team Konohamaru + Kawaki iirc, Deepa, Boro, etc etc (via scaling to Omoi)

Then things start to look a bit complicated, Kakashi = Hidan > Asuma = Shikamaru = Hidan ? Unless Hidan isn't equal to Kakashi despite clashing with him a few times, or Shikamaru > Asuma
Giving Kakashi another key does make things complicated, yes
Naruto* was, Kakashi was impressed but I don't think he was afraid of her to the point of her scaling to him, or scaling higher, sure the anime only scenes show something else by Sakura claiming to only need one punch but that's not in the manga. As her teacher, him noticing and being impressed by her growth is expected, it isn't the best way of scaling
Kakashi’s expression is not simply being impressed, that is very clearly fear.
Yeah, Post-Rasenshuriken Training Naruto also scales above Kakashi as he admitted Naruto was stronger than him at that point.
He was likely referring to the power of the Rasenshuriken there, not Naruto’s base strength, but Post-Pain Arc base Naruto could scale above Kakashi.

Giving Kakashi another key does make things complicated, yes
What is complicating is Shikamaru physically scaling to Hidan, we have a clear showing of what his punches did to him and what his weaponry did, one didn't had that much effect, the other slashed through him (worth pointing that the throat is a weaker spot on the body), the difference should be clear

We could just separate both and move on, the focus isn't on Kakashi really

How about 7-B+, 7-A with Weaponry and Shadows ?
Kakashi’s expression is not simply being impressed, that is very clearly fear.
I disagree but both sides, scaried or impressed, are rather hard to prove, so let them just scale to each other. I want to note, however, that her being outright superior to him is rather baseless considering only a possible scaried comic face, maybe there are some more scans to use ?
He was likely referring to the power of the Rasenshuriken there, not Naruto’s base strength, but Post-Pain Arc base Naruto could scale above Kakashi.
Well he did state that Naruto was comparable to him, this quote however doesn't seem to be focused on the Rasen Shuriken

Few chapters later Naruto eventually surpasses Jiraiya, so the progression seems to fit quite well

What is complicating is Shikamaru physically scaling to Hidan, we have a clear showing of what his punches did to him and what his weaponry did, one didn't had that much effect, the other slashed through him (worth pointing that the throat is a weaker spot on the body), the difference should be clear
There’s nothing complicated about scaling Shikamaru. He slashed Hidan’s throat open, period. Swinging a blade is not just “piercing damage go brrr”, most of the force is produced by you swinging your arm.

How about you make another CRT to give Kakashi another key instead of trying to add it into this one?
I want to note, however, that her being outright superior to him is rather baseless considering only a possible scaried comic face, maybe there are some more scans to use ?
If you can terrify someone with your strength, chances are that you’re stronger than them. The majority of people agree with Sakura being physically superior to Kakashi, that’s why it was accepted during Part 1 of the revisions in the first place, so it’s clearly not baseless.
Well he did state that Naruto was comparable to him, this quote however doesn't seem to be focused on the Rasen Shuriken

Few chapters later Naruto eventually surpasses Jiraiya, so the progression seems to fit quite well
Yes, that’s Post-Pain Arc Naruto, I already said that he could scale to Kakashi.

Base Naruto isn’t going to be scaling above Jiraiya after the next revision, only Sage Mode.

I don't understand why stamina would be the only thing affected by the Akatsuki Justsu when Kisame clearly say that their power is also limited.

How about you make another CRT to give Kakashi another key instead of trying to add it into this one?
Isn't this CRT made to discuss scaling ? Kakashi's case is pure scaling

I say stick with UchihaSlayer's idea and who scales...scales
If you can terrify someone with your strength, chances are that you’re stronger than them. The majority of people agree with Sakura being physically superior to Kakashi, that’s why it was accepted during Part 1 of the revisions in the first place, so it’s clearly not baseless.
I know people agreed with it, wouldn't be on the profile if it wasn't, but here I'm making a case of holding such scaling to comparable, not stronger, let's see what the other think

Also, I wouldn't call that comic face as Kakashi being completely terrified, could be the case but his whole inner thoughts are about him being impressed by her evolution, which is impressive but not exactly proof of superiority with only that, they never show fear on Kakashi's side
Yes, that’s Post-Pain Arc Naruto, I already said that he could scale to Kakashi.
That's before Pain Arc actually, chapter 343 to be more precise, sorry for not adding the number. Post Pain Arc Naruto has a > Jiraiya statement...I think ?

Isn't this CRT made to discuss scaling ? Kakashi's case is pure scaling
Kakashi’s case would result in having to rework a large portion of the already accepted scaling, so yeah, it’d be better if it had its own CRT.
I know people agreed with it, wouldn't be on the profile if it wasn't, but here I'm making a case of holding such scaling to comparable, not stronger, let's see what the other think
It genuinely doesn’t matter, the point is that Sakura would scale and then make several other characters scale.
That's before Pain Arc actually, chapter 343 to be more precise, sorry for not adding the number.
In the official translations, Kakashi just says “You may even surpass me.” He doesn’t say that Naruto has already surpassed him or that he’s comparable to him.
Post Pain Arc Naruto has a > Jiraiya statement...I think ?
With Sage Mode, yes.

Very well done, I agree. From the comments, it just needs a review as to which characters will and will not scale.

I agree with everything, but I have a question.

Where does part 1 Naruto KN1 scale? Forgive me if I haven't seen it.

I agree with everything, but I have a question.

Where does part 1 Naruto KN1 scale? Forgive me if I haven't seen it.
Oh, I might’ve forgotten it in the sandbox. Part I KN1 should be 7-A, via scaling above CS1 Sasuke.

Yes it does, or did you not notice the other sandbox with the full list of everyone that scales?

Wasn’t Haku holding back + low on chakra from ice mirrors?
Haku himself said that he couldn’t withstand Naruto’s chakra anymore and Naruto did harm him, so he he should scale.

This is what’s literally on his page smh

Haku himself said that he couldn’t withstand Naruto’s chakra anymore and Naruto did harm him, so he he should scale.

This is what’s literally on his page smh
+ low on chakra from using ice mirrors
Eh this thread is just a value update thread and not a scaling thread, so I won’t press further.

Edit: actually this thread proposes new scaling no? So is this a scaling thread too?

I'm not going to argue against it, I'm just not personally happy that through extended scaling chains + backscaling we're scaling KN0 Naruto from the Land of Waves arc to a portion of Sasuke's Kirin calc. By the site rules, everything works out perfectly fine I'm sure - but it still follows the philosophy that the highest possible feat is the only thing that matters and all feats from the 390+ chapters prior are irrelevant.

As I said though, not going to argue, just venting.

We can discuss scaling at another time, I am gonna have to make a thread to give Kakashi another key anyway, might as well make it a full scaling thing.

Also if everyone’s okay, I can start applying this soon-ish.

Real quick, issue with Haku and KN0 nd those who scale

Edit: Is this just a value update thread? I can bring it up in a future thread if that's fine

Would Five Kage Summit Sasuke scale to CS2 Sasuke from Karin stating he has thicker chakra than his CS2?

Would Five Kage Summit Sasuke scale to CS2 Sasuke from Karin stating he has thicker chakra than his CS2?
Yes, that is listed as the case in the sandbox.
Edit: Is this just a value update thread? I can bring it up in a future thread if that's fine
Yeah, save that for a later revision. I’ll make a group chat about it on Discord or somethin so we can talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back