• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs. Rudeus Greyrat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait his freezing is molecular?... That's awesome. Oh and yeah, well there's really nothing he could do against time stop aside from barrier himself. He has the chance of dying, but he has a higher likelihood of winning due to the skill of his abilities.

Rudeus has precog that lets him see at least 1 second into the future, he would see what esdeath would do and then stop it with his magic disruption, timestop isn't helping esdeath.

No her power isn't mana based, now that i think about it what energy source do they use in akme ga kill? Don't think that was ever explained, anyway verse equalization means that in vs matchups energy sources are equalized so rudeus magic disruption would work on esdeath.

Demon's Extract is a weapon created from the blood of a danger beast capable of manipulating ice.

Gonna have to go with Rudeus due to precog, molecular flash freeze the size of a rainforest, mountain-sized projectiles should he wish, spell disruption by dcking around with the enemy's energy build up on the focal point (usually the hand), and terrain alteration.

@Drelix does that apply to her time stop? I imagine it could still be interfered with, well maybe and there are still other abilities.

4 for Rudeus right now

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
@Drelix does that apply to her time stop? I imagine it could still be interfered with, well maybe and there are still other abilities.
4 for Rudeus right now
Any and all abilities used by Demon's Extract are not magic related.

Hmm... I can see Esdeath using her time stop after distracting the dude and wining that way,but it's kinda hard for something like that to happen so,Rudeus wins this fairly easy.

WilliamShadow said:
Hmm... I can see Esdeath using her time stop after distracting the dude and wining that way,but it's kinda hard for something like that to happen so,Rudeus wins this fairly easy.
Nah. Esdeath doesn't use it unless she's backed into a corner or about to die. She uses it to prolong fights, not end them. Well, only if she's in a good position.

Thing is she would never get the chance. She's unaware of his hax and therefore would not think about using it to end the battle until it was already too late.

if we are including future Rudeus he can use gravity magic too, although to what wextent we never got to know but should be a lot stronger than the Rudeus in the normal timeline

if we are including future Rudeus he can use gravity magic too, although to what wextent we never got to know but should be a lot stronger than the Rudeus in the normal timeline

I'd suggest changing the combatant's forms to 7-A instead of 7-B since I just fixed Rudeus' scaling to Orsted a while ago, and he's now Mountain level, Likely Multi-continent.

So, low-end Rudeus and high-end Esdeath (disregarding ice storm).

The thread still stays the same, just that the forms are now both Mountain level for equality's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back