• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 2

I just realised something.

"You are gonna have a bad time?" Was that a... sans joke?

"Guh!" I yell, my head hurting.

"No... This isn't happening! There is no reason for me to go on!" I start yelling

Making a quick run and stealing some stuff from a few laboratories, I put the dinosaur in a pit and run some tests on it, using knowledge I seem to have gained.

Both confused and amused, I burst towards Azen while stopping time and walking away from the mirror and place the bud on his head.

Noticing the sans man, i get scared, and in a impulse, i try to stab him with my sword.

"WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!" I yell while doing it.

Torlikoff said:
Both confused and amused, I burst towards Azen while stopping time and walking away from the mirror and place the bud on his head.
[1. he has a barrier around himself

2. he resists time stop

3. he has mountain level durability]

[Am not too good at following this]

[For the timestop though, it was to dodge his attack. Not sure what 7-A dura has to do with it though]

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Judging from his appearance, I wasn't sure if he did have a family."

The boy starts crying.

"My mom and my dad, those guys they-"

I hug the boy midsentence.

"It's okay, I'm here for you now. Those guys won't be bothering you ever again."
Damn it... I shouldn't get involved, but...

"Sigh... You're really intent on keeping him around then. Very well. Let's get him somewhere safe first, we can discuss the next step afterwards. Where were you planning on going? I can take us there."

"I guess I was right."

By infecting something with the dinosaur virus and Blacklight, it seems the RNA itself has been changed.

[It can cross the species barrier now bois]

Torlikoff said:
[For the timestop though, it was to dodge his attack. Not sure what 7-A dura has to do with it though]
[The attacks from somone that resist time stop very rarelely don't work in time stop, so it's unlikely that strange's magic would be stopped.

also 7-A durability means that the flesh bud can't pierce his skin]

[I'm going to sleep now assume that my PC is creating rahi, Rahkshi and weapons]

The rock has now grown to the size of a hill

I notice that my golems are stuck, Waylon must have used his time stop.

I then see him attempting to get close to Azencard , so I shoot a lightning arrow towards him.

Somewhere, In The Desert Of New Mexico

In a small community in New Mexico, of less than a hundred residents, Jacob is currently investigating reports of a strange illness. Jacob's sudden vast knowledge of biology of all life forms and superior intelligence has made him more competent in medicine than people with decades of experience. He has found that only by manipulating the mitochondrial DNA of recipients with this disease, which attacks the immune system, can he cure the disease. In this small town, which once had a population of around 600 only a day ago, people began to suffer extremely fast growing symptoms of a strange disease.

With haste, Jacob went from house to house saving the rest of the population through his manipulation of the Human biology. With quick thinking he also fortified the body against further contraction of this disease. This could allow him to study the dead, and study the DNA of the infected houses. The Quarantine, which had just been set up three hours ago, was still in effect however. So it was a good thing that all the inhabitants would receive duplicate housing in several hours.

With Jacob's study of the horrifying contagion, by bio-kinetically reading the infected material's with his mind alone, he had concluded that this disease was genetically engineered.

I consume the dinosaur's biomass to gain the effects of its new strain.

[I should also get a small AP and Speed boost]

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I was just going to grab some food for him since he seemed pretty hungry but I don't know what to do after that."
I change into dragon form and sprout wings, Metamorphosis giving me greater control even without the use of a Dragonstone.

"I can sense the general direction you wanted to go. Hop on... I'll leave it to you to say when we make it there though."

I get on her and put the boy in front of me before looking around for a resturant. After spotting a fast food place I tell the friendly dragon where it is in relation to us.

Using a bit of science, I synthesize a few vials, about three or so, of the new strain. I then go out and find Hans.

"Understood."

I gracefully decend to their destination, letting them dismount.

"I'll keep watch out here, so you two take your time and relax."

[Gotta get off for a while. If anything comes up, have her fight alongside Blake to protect the kid.]

"Thanks."

I take the kid inside the fast food place. He looks at the menu and picks what he wants off of it. Since I'm a little hungry myself, I get a burger. The toy that came with his meal was a small action figure that resembled a power ranger. After we finished eating, we head back over to where the dragon was.

[gotcha]

I notice Shane, so i quickly send him a party invitation message, which pops on on his right.

|Team Dai-Gurren|

Do you accept the party invitation ?

| Yes | | No |

I really hope he says yes.

What's this? As I am currently studying the small town and scanning Scafield (why not call the town Scafield), I finally begin to hear a strange man's thoughts. . . turning around outside one of the clinics I'm currently residing at, I see a strange man who appears to be in a suit of power armor. My eyes widen as he aims what appears to be a Fat Man, then he attempts to murder, launching the weapon's nuclear ammunition towards me as the clinic explodes. Luckily, I'm far too powerful to just kill with a single mini nuke. Unfortunately the remains of the make shift clinic is now an irradiated mess and he's currently launching another weapon. The weapon misses it's mark however, as I levitate far above him, firing off a stream of ice to imprison him in place.

Torlikoff said:
[So uh, what was happening again?]
[You tried to punch a flesh bud in me. I tried to stab you. Overlord threw a lightning arrow at you.

We said flesh buds shouldn't enter me since i have 7-A dura]

Seeing that both of these people can move in time stop, I quickly jut back from both the sword and the arrow.

Back