• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 2

[Because I have to go, have this.]

Randy felt a bit tired. Shockingly, all this destruction and movement wasn't helping him n the least. He teleported to a forest at night and decided to rest there. He leaned up on a tree and dozed off.

[NOW, DON'T BOTHER ME!]

I keep slaughtering my way through mexico and creating oodles of corpse puppets that go off and kill other people and infect them with the shards of darkness.

Sadly there's only so much darkness to go around, so they won't become an indefinitely reproducing plague, but they should still be able to kill and infect a thousand people or so each.

[ID Barriers, ID Create and ID Escape: One of the natural ability of Ability Users. Creates a dimensional barrier that can replicate the area. Allows superpowered beings to fight and not worry about any civilian casualties. Typically 500 meters in diameter but can vary, some are even infinite. Can also trap certain people inside.

• Empty Barriers: Empty barriers
We are in a 15 meters barrier, which has 7-A+ durability]

[I'll just be left to sleep there for now. Anybody can go try and pester me, and I may just respond. Bye now!]

On my way, I throw a vial of the new virus into a fleeing group of people in Chicago, to infect as many people as possible.

As I sit and watch the fight I notice people getting infected with some virus,

"Hmm, wonder whats that about?"

I make a mirror dimension wall in front of Gianna and me.

I take a moment to get back to normal. "Bastard, you will pay for that!" I say to the enemy stand user.

Ferociously, Jacob soar towards the enemy, knocking his helmet off with a punch as the stranger attempts to launch another mininuke, despite being frozen from the waste down. Taking him down would have been easy at that moment, but he activated a force field, knocking Jacob back several meters with an enormous electric shock, which also burst open his ice prison. What did this man hope to accomplish by murdering the survivors of the infection?

• Meanwhile, at Omni's office.
Omni drinks some coffee, as he goes to check reality's flow, like he normaly does.

While looking through it, he finds a small mistake on the flow of time part.

"Oh, silly me." Omni fixes said mistake.

Waylon time stop goes back to normal. Everyone who doesn't resist time stop in Chicago is stopped.

"Much better." Omni continues to drink his coffee.

[Dude I've explained how I am not alive and dead at the same time, I'm biological and dead at the same time]

Somewhere in Tokyo, there's an explosion. Coming out from the ground, after few minutes, it was calmed down, with city blocks destroyed. All that's left, is a single crystal, size that can be easily wrapped by a hand.

"I'm sorry. I just need this."

The man said while walking in the devastation, holding the crystal.

"This will be a part of the next big step of the human evolution."

He walked, almost as fast as lightning to Osaka, where another explosion, dragon hole will occur, seemingly by an arm in his bag.

after running off, i do quite a few things

first was realizing that the life that GE makes can't be hurt, demonstrated when someone shot at the dirt dog from earlier and died

i then realized that i could turn stuff into the stone-like stuff and then turn them into life, which makes them better than just the dinosaurs

i use this knowledge to create around 4000 stone lifeforms positioned around the Americas

[How does it work? You just point and I'm stupid?]

[Mind Shredding: Can turn an enemy character temporarily idiotic or insane. It's activated by raising the hand towards the enemy.

It seems so.]

"Now it's my chance!" i think.

I throw the mirror dimention wall on him to try trap him there.

Back