• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 3: bazango (aka thread 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
NACHILLEMORAC reaches the end of everything and absorbs everything including Joseph, Lord English, Lacrima, and the council of Omnis, then makes everything happy and not insane or violent forever.

Dis thread ist ded. That's all folks.

Time to move on to WHY's hopefully much better RP
Not sure if joke

Eden's clones and him all cut themselves out using Inuzuka Shino Moritaka as he previously set this as a contingency in case of any mental interference, he does the same to all in the throne room in case they wanted to help

The one on Earth then takes position with 1 hand forwards and up and the other held back as if they where holding a spear. Any who looked upon him would know what this represented. He glowed gold and within his hands could be seen a golden spear.

He knew that whatever did that wouldn't be affected much by anything else he had so he put his faith in this. A weapon he saw when he read through the Throne Memory before and along with it there were two more attacks he chose to copy.

He would take a position reminiscent of a certain god collpasing all of the stars in existence into a grand cross, this would have the power to incinerate even gods from the inside out. Of course Eden himself couldn't do this however his target would realize what the attack was and be affected by it as if he was actually performing the attack.

This is true for all of the attacks he would use here, though he himself may not have the weapons or attacks he would mimick them so well the target would be affected by the actual thing in other words he would recreate the potency and he knew even NACHILLEMORAC could be hurt by them.

The third attack was reminiscent of a girl who possessed the same spear as before and her technique when using it, pulling back his hand as if firing a bow but instead of the arrow what would be seen is the golden spear, the longinuslanze testament.

"Farewell friendly monster, though you desired to help people the methodology was wrong and harmful and you had to be stopped."

His desire then overflows giving him back his strength as a Hadou god and causing him to emanate again, he heads to the singularity and his law resets everything erasing all traces of NACHILLEMORAC's forced happiness and bringing all things back to their previous condition, allowing everyone to live on as he created more multiverses to watch over and see interesting outcomes, his desire causing everything to reset once he witnessed all outcomes or was removed from the throne.

His law would be similar to that of the Snake, resetting existence to allow him to see every outcome, creating a new multiverse every reset allowing him to never get bored. However he wanted to be fair to all, so if anyone realized they were in a loop or went an absurd amount of loops unhappy, unfulfilled and suffering they could choose an afterlife based on the laws within the throne memory, they could go to the world of Eigo Kaiki allowing them to continue repeating their lives until they got the end they want, they could choose the world of Rinne Tensei and be reincarnated into a form they desire, the evil could chose the world of Daten Naraku, and those who couldn't find an afterlife could have their souls extinguished by Eden.(and whatever the rest of the heavens were there was more to my law but this is what's important right now)

Those who entered this world with him would be given the choice to ascend with him and watch over existence with him manifesting sensories to interact with things, continue as they were in the new world or pick any afterlife of their choice. With NACHILLEMORAC in particular being brought back and getting the choice to become an afterlife for people to choose, if they wanted to be happy they could enter Nach's world of their own choice.

Eden's power infinitely increasing constantly his power transcending that of even the Hadou Gods by the same extent Hajun transcended humans bringing him to newer heights, he takes the throne room and those within it and boots it out of everything into a level deeper than the singularity protecting them for all eternity unless they chose otherwise and he sits down, observing as he desired.

Paul Frank said:
"Well I'm trying to restore this throne's original purpose and power but in order to do that I need to find a way to allow it to consolidate all the Taikyoku and Taiji under it's control again."
He responds

"I'm not exactly sure of a way you could help without the knowledge so here." Eden opens a telepathic link with Marta and shares his knowledge of Taikyoku, the Throne, Taiji and the Die Ewigkeit formula
I sort trought the information, with SNI and the Manas helping me see if there's anything i can do to contribute.

"Mmmh, maybe getting access to the infomation of the Akashic Records would help ?"

Marta responds to Eden

[@Faruel

It was decided in The Discord that Monarch eating everything and Paul becoming an Hadou God to be retconned as just an acid trip]

"I didn't even get to show off my Aranil form." I say, "I should resurrect him, though." I switch to a familiar face for a second, just to prove that I can.

[What I did is actually canon don't worry this is now my Sensory interacting with Marta ovo]

"Well I do have the ability to enter the Akashic Records as information but I don't know if I have any way to take information from it when I leave."

"Two things, what are you talking about and how can I help?" My copy asks to Eden.

[Retcon, the sign thing never happened]

@faruel

"We are discussing obtaining information from the Akashic Records. I can enter them as information but I don't think I can take the information back out of them so if you can help with that it would be appriciated." Responds the sensory Eden

@Monarch

[I am not accepting your garbage ending as the actual ending

i am making my own ending]

@Hl3

Dr
Dr. Seuss, The Lorax "Let it Grow!"

@Paul

"I could turn you in to a being naturally made and able to act as information, so you would be able to freely access the data in the Records, but before we do that we should create somewhere to store the knowlage, as it would cause you to lose your sense of self if you took it all in by yourself."

Marta responds to her boyfriend Eden

"That would probably work but I agree with you on crearing somewhere to store the information. Do you have any ideas for where to put it?" Eden asks his girlfriend ovo Marta

"Im not sure if putting it in Dynamo would be wise, he seems to have a sense of self at least, that would be completely lost if we put the information in him." Eden tells Maverik

"I am just a program, plus my consciousness is saved in a secure quantum matrix at the Cosmic Forge, the Guardian base" explains Dynamo.

"What you see here before you is just a duplicate"

"No, we need something a much bigger thing, something with a storage capacity on a completly different level, we need an 8 dimensional computer."

Marta tells Eden

"An 8 dimensional computer." Eden repeats

"Well you cant just buy something like that at a store so do you have any ideas on how to build one?" He asks

"Well, the idea is that i could use Manes to give myself a connection to the root, one not big enought to cause my mind to get messed up, but enought to access the information on how to do create the computer."

Marta responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back