• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everyone Else Is A Returnee Fix

As far I know characters who can only transform in a single creature, like a dragon in this case, just have listed transformation instead of shapeshifting, examples include the Zoa users of One Piece (and very especifically Kaido who can only turn in a dragon), Acnologia, Tiki, Tio, etc.
You might be right. Added this change to OP and the sandbox.
Is limited because only his mind can't be sealed due to his mental resistance, the rest of him can be perfectly sealed, so a limited is fitting.
There are different types of sealing. You can seal people, places, metaphysical/conceptual aspects, etc. The page lists the mind as type 2.
I will not reread the story until many months later so I don't plan to make crts for the verse in the near future, on top of the fact that a separate thread isn't needed when this is just to change his listed range in the crt especifically created with the purpose of rework his profile. Additionally the range upgrade is quite direct, the Akashich Records affect the multiverse, then at the end of the story Yu IlHan fused all the worlds with Akashic Records (and those still not affected by them) with Earth, hence why this is a direct range upgrade that don't need a different thread.
It is because I am not convinced that I said you should create an upgrade thread later.

I mean, in the op you try to downgrade his range so this is the correct place to discuss his range.
OP downgrades both his tier and also his range, the two intrinsically linked due the overly used word 'world'. His current profile has Universal+ range because of his record skill having the ability to cover a world, which should be a planet, not a universe or more.

OP downgrades both his tier and also his range, the two intrinsically linked due the overly used word 'world'. His current profile has Universal+ range because of his record skill having the ability to cover a world, which should be a planet, not a universe or more.
Yes, however he fused all the worlds that exist, that have Akashich Records, and the Akashich Records are something that exist all over the multiverse, hence why his range shouldn't be downgraded but instead upgraded to Multiversal.

Yes, however he fused all the worlds that exist, that have Akashich Records, and the Akashich Records are something that exist all over the multiverse, hence why his range shouldn't be downgraded but instead upgraded to Multiversal.
Not exactly him though. He created traps of restoration and spread them to all the worlds he could, then they themselves spread like a virus to all worlds. Essentially spreading across the multiverse to planets, with each trap of restoration at best having interdimensional range.

For magic, either don't write anything or just insert a small explaination like "All/Most of his abilities are done through magic".

You should add the type for Information Manipulation, which should be type 2 since the Akashic is the fundamental existence. Type 2 works for Conceptual manipulation too.

Going through the two linked sandbox-es, I don't see them changed to what Expectro has suggested which I agree with too. Less linking the whole phrase since it makes easier to look and read.

Sealing can stay normal since you don't need to seal all aspects of someone to get it and not sealing a thing will make get you limited.

Interdimensional range works better as for Multiversal you need to affect all the universes entirely in all their directions to say. You could put X range for what his most abilities can reach and then, Interdimensional with these traps. You don't need to limit him to just one rating.

I think you should update the sandbox with the changes and then we can take another look to see if something is left to fix.

For magic, either don't write anything or just insert a small explaination like "All/Most of his abilities are done through magic".
Done.
You should add the type for Information Manipulation, which should be type 2 since the Akashic is the fundamental existence. Type 2 works for Conceptual manipulation too.
Done.
Going through the two linked sandbox-es, I don't see them changed to what Expectro has suggested which I agree with too. Less linking the whole phrase since it makes easier to look and read.
Wasn't that when it wasn't in a list like it is now.
Interdimensional range works better as for Multiversal you need to affect all the universes entirely in all their directions to say. You could put X range for what his most abilities can reach and then, Interdimensional with these traps. You don't need to limit him to just one rating.
This is too complicated to apply for his range though.

What Zara means by this is for example "X Range (Justification) Interdimensional with Y (Justification here)"
I know. It is just that in this case things are too complicated. Although the right words would be 'circumstantial'.

This looks good. I do have a couple of small questions, however.
  • Adaptation (through gear & record skill) (This is more prep than anything as he has created gear for specific circumstances)
I'm unsure if merely being able to create gear to use for particular circumstances would qualify as adaptation. Going by the adaptation page, adaptation as an ability refers to powers such as being able to grow gills to breathe underwater. I haven't seen many profiles with adaptation used, however, so if it has been used in similar contexts on previous profiles, I'd be okay with passing this.
  • Physics Manipulation: Removed as it does not qualify.
Could you elaborate? I don't know the character personally, so I can't really evaluate whether or not physics manipulation is a valid skill for them without an explanation.

I'm unsure if merely being able to create gear to use for particular circumstances would qualify as adaptation. Going by the adaptation page, adaptation as an ability refers to powers such as being able to grow gills to breathe underwater. I haven't seen many profiles with adaptation used, however, so if it has been used in similar contexts on previous profiles, I'd be okay with passing this.
I think he actually want to remove adaptation from the current profile due to not qualify for the reasons you said.

I think he actually want to remove adaptation from the current profile due to not qualify for the reasons you said.
Ahah, apologies. I misread the OP.

The same overall question about how we've treated the ability in the past still applies, however.

m unsure if merely being able to create gear to use for particular circumstances would qualify as adaptation. Going by the adaptation page, adaptation as an ability refers to powers such as being able to grow gills to breathe underwater. I haven't seen many profiles with adaptation used, however, so if it has been used in similar contexts on previous profiles, I'd be okay with passing this.
I don't think profiles ever had it for the same reasons, at-least I hope not. It was just my interpretation of the ability at that time.
Could you elaborate? I don't know the character personally, so I can't really evaluate whether or not physics manipulation is a valid skill for them without an explanation.
Moving matter and merging it at FTL speeds isn't directly physics manipulation as discussed with Expectro2000xxx in this thread.

Back