• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Ernie Lifting Strength Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked I missed this feat the first time around.

I can agree with Class K for Ernie, though. All of his other lifting feats (including the one where he rips a tree out of the ground) are pretty casual, so it's not like it's an outlier or anything.

I thought the spine rip calc was for grabbing the skull and lifting upwards. You're the calc group member though so you'd know better than me how strong this should be going through the back.

The feat itself is pretty blatant, yeah.

The spine-ripping value isn't concerned with how said spine is ripped out. It's based on breaking every single tendon holding the spine in place, at once. (Which is what would be required to successfully rip a person's spine out of their body in a single clean move.)

That would work fine then.

Welp, ripping the head out of the body its 510 to 1530 kg of force, I guess ripping the spine without the head is at least 100.47 to at most 101.49 tons of force, that is still Class K.

@MrKing, all right, even less issues now, I guess I can perform the changes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back