• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evileye vs Shinnok

From my (admittedly) somewhat minor knowledge of the characters, I think I would give the sliiiiight edge to Evileye, mostly due to her Regenerationn. Evileye has the same durability as Cassie Cage, but her Regenerationn would make her a bit more resilient. Considering that Shinnok was unable to kill Cassie Cage, even with his new corrupted form attacks, I think it's safe to say that Evileye would be able to survive whatever Shinnok throws at her.

It's stated on her profile that vampires at her level are 'easily' able to destroy full towns and cities. This implies that she is likely at least able to cause destruction slightly higher than that. Again with the Cassie Cage comparison, given that Shinnok was defeated by her with relatively regular weaponry, I have no doubt that Evileye's attacks would be able to finish him off. Consider this 1+ vote for Evileye.

Don't think so.

It's not like she was oneshotted by Cassie

And he can just seal her in the amulet, has teleportation to avoid her attacks (and can use it to momentarily disappear), and has really good range with his powers.

Both Shinnok and Evileye have relatively similar range (10's of kilometres, several kilometres) and teleportation would not likely help if the city destruction feat is correct (as he would have to teleport so far away that he would essentially have to completely escape). Also, given that Shinnok has been shown not to simply seal people in the amulet in his corrupted form as an easy win (again with the Cassie fight), and it's clear that it is not a reliable way for Shinnok to win. And again, we run into the problem that I started with, that is, that Shinnok would not likely be able to finish her off. If you can at least convince me that Evileye would not be able to kill Shinnok, then I am willing to change my vote to inconclusive. I apologise, I know that Shinnok is an awesome character, but I don't honestly see him winning this for good.

Defeating Shinnok easily is different from killing him, he has type 2 immortality

Regen is easily overcome with by his many hax like deconstruct/matter manip which is pretty much in character for him since it comes from the amulet or his hands and thus is his main attack besides sealing

Shinnok beam spams her into oblivion.

Unlike Casse Evileye has no way to destroy the Jinsei chamber so killing him is practically impossible.

Shinnok takes this in a borderline ic not downright stomp.

@DarkGrath, worth noting that AP wise, Cassie is stronger then Evileye, she has no such advantage here

It is stated on Shinnok's profile that his deconstruct/matter manipulation is limited at best. Besides, (I do have to keep bringing this up, as it is one of the main depictions of Shinnok's abilities), if his deconstruct/matter manipulation did not have limits, then it would have been logically impossible for Cassie Cage to have won against him in his corrupted form. As such, it's not a reliable indicator of Shinnok's power. Also, resilient immortality is still not a definitive way of Shinnok winning this fight, as it only means that Shinnok could survive damage to his body beyond that of a regular person without needing to fix it. However, if Evileye's city destruction feat is correct, then the damage caused would be far more than enough to counteract this.

Schnee One said:
Evileye' city destruction is the feat she's scaled too.
Which is baseline
Actually above baseline by an unknown amount. She says Vampires her level should easily be able to destroy towns and cities, and she herself said that her stronger (strongest?) moves are able to destroy E-Rantel fairly easily. Which is a Capital city.

Which means it's massive.

Back