• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Experiment: Koishi Komeiji vs Wilhelm Ehrenburg

I dunno what am i doing here but well, let's see what happen. Also this is not my on-to match but it somehow turned into interesting match good then, because i planned an actual Koishi match soon who likely better than this. And i'm still waiting somebody make HA DIO vs Wilhelm lel, Vampire vs Yokai (Or it is?), who would win!!?

-Base Wilhelm is used

-Speed are equalized

-Wilhelm: In character (because he always go to his briah off-the bat right?)| Koishi: Bloodlusted

-Place: Berlin

-Range are 5 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Komeiji.Koishi.full.2013112
0Up92YD

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

How fast is his Briah's attack speed and how fast does its effects work? With Koishi bloodlusted and a tier above him, she starts with danmaku or some sort of omnidirectional attack(Spellcards aren't needed when they're bloodlusted, I think). And since they're 5 meters apart, that's a sure hit from both of them.

The briah instantly spreads throughtout the 500 meters and will suck the life out of anyone really. Stakes are faster and more rapid and he can teleport anywhere within the forest. He doesn't exactly go for briah at the start but may have an attack contest against koishi doe if he knows he's in a pickle he'll bust it out and cover that range

Koish is island level and likely higher. She's gonna eviscerate him with the first attack because she's a tier above and 5 meters in front of him. Wilhelm is gonna need to kill her in one hit before she starts spewing waves of magic and laser

hmmm there is also soul sensing tbf. Maybe the moment he senses that he could just go briah to end it quickly. Though he has regen and can she neg his regen or smth?

Koishi is an above average tier youkai. Youkai have low-godly regen as well, so she can destroy beings with low-godly regen.

Her main power is subconscious manipulation and is passive. Unless Wilhelm can resist mind manip on the scale of 100 or more minds, Wilhelm won't notice Koishi even when she stabs or shoots him pointblank.

wil's resistence to mind is far superior cuz he resists meth hell every LDO member resisted meth's passive darkness. And both can kill each other then though if wil does feel the danger he can just thought briah into the forest and the life sucking can kill LDO members too

soooo never seen her regen from any soul type atck, wil resist mind manip, wil can regen even if you destroy his body (every character from dies irae cant be killed pyhsically) she need at least soul atck(does she have soul type atck? her profile have soul manip but didnt remember her doing any soul type atck), once briah active it doesnt matter if shes invis since wil briah is aoe and its succ soul

Yes, she uses soul attacks. Youkai are spiritual creatures and need soul attacks to kill eachother.

Soooo, I'm looking at the pictures linked to Wilhelm's Briah and it's basically a bunch of stakes covering the area like gunfire/carpet bombing? If so, Koishi should have a good chance of taking this. Not only for her Nonexistent Physiology making her unnoticeable, but also since she's bloodlusted she'll basically explode as her first move with danmaku right in front of Wilhelm.

Unless the briah is instant with both attack and effects.

it is doe due to once it activating it will passively soul and life force suck within 500 meters. The carpet/gunfire bombing is an extra and he'll gain more but the main ability is to suck the soul and life force of the victims. Another fun fact is that if she gets hit by a stake her life force and soul would get sucked as well. As he passively steals his opponents energy he would also get stronger too with the bonus of being undetectable around his forest and teleporting anywhere within said 500 meter range

wil briah passively succ enemy soul as long you are inside his briah. he uses the stake to impale his enemy but it can succ too. you cant run away except you destroy the moon and i completely forgot in briah he "Wilhelm has no blind points within the forest, he can see, feel and hear every inch of space, can freely teleport wherever he wants, inhibit the senses of those inside, and can create spikes at any point in space (regardless if there is physical support or not). He is also completely undetectable within it, unable to be seen or sensed by any means, to the point that even his own soul is invisible to sense.". briah can be activated with thought but it doesnt matter since its in character wil he gonna chant 100% for sure

I already did bumping so much, it just people are not interested, invite them in their wall? Afraid being bothersome so yeah...

But Wilhelm doesn't always go for his briah, right? Will he do it for a colourful little girl who he may or may not notice?

yeah he start with yetzirah to test his enemy but wil always start with briah againts opponent he deemed strong .wil is not stupid enough to think he could fight koishi without briah once he see those danmaku bullet. well its either koishi can kill wil fast enough before he use briah or briah succ

i say koishi win. this is mountain lvl wil right? without briah activated i dont know wil can notice koishi or not and koishi is island lvl if every danmaku got soul atck wil is wrecked

does soul sensing help as in he will notice that her power could be stronger?

Wil can't notice Koishi unless he can normally notice subconscious stuff. Him using Soul Sensing is a conscious ability, even if passive. Koishi is like an imaginary friend you've forgotten, or like a pebble on the road that you don't pay attention to. This applies even while attacking, i think.

so he can't notice her or smth? Hard time for notice me senpai tbh But the attacks aren't right? Like he can see the attacks and SBA he should know he's fighting someone at the very least

Anyway, I'm voting for Koishi now. Wilhelm can't notice her, so she's definitely getting the first shot which annihilates him. Wilhelm has a tiny chance of surviving and activating briah to possibly regenerate by succing Koish, but that's very slim. Especially since Koishi using danmaku in front of him is like an explosion that's a tier higher than his durability and attacks the soul.

Back