• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, how do people feel about making Alta Face...

“High 7-A+ to High 6-A, up to 5-B Overtime”

And also should we add Limit Break Keys or not?

Oh then yeah. So everyone agrees but Blacke rn.

@BlackeJan Did you understand my latest explanation?

Ya see. I was thinking about this. Alta Face caused them to overflow just from charging his attack. Which unironically scales his attack to High 6-A. Outlier? Or do we assume that since their body technically has the High 6-A levels of magic inside them, their stats boosted to that level anyway?

I agree with both of these, and for the Limit Break keys, I’m fine with either adding them to their 100YQ keys or making new keys.

……. Blacke, read my last explanation and give your response.
@BlackeJan I already did? So let’s go back to the numbers example.
  1. Base stats = 100
  2. Nerfed stats = 1
  3. DE = 2X or +Y, where X = current and Y = stat as if application
  4. Natsu starts at 100
  5. Wendy applies DE to him
  6. Natsu = 200 = 2(100) or 100+100
  7. Natsu gets overflowed which means he is now 1.
  8. Either the Enchantment now applies to that 1, making him 2 (1+1), or it is still the addition of his base power onto his current power, 101 (1+100).
Yes, the Enchantment is what keeps them alive but the Enchantment is still equivalent to their base power. It’s not like the DE specifically makes them two times their power and maintains it at that level regardless of what happens.

……. Blacke, read my last explanation and give your response.
U can keep saying the same thing and my thoughts still wouldn’t change. Just because you think would had happen doesn’t mean it would had actually work. This doesn’t require math, it needs to just be analyzed. And what happen is that they tanked the blast because of DE. If the enchantment wasn’t there then I would had agreed

Because I am explaining how the logic works. It isn’t stated they only survived because of DE. We know DE is still in effect and I explained how it doesn’t matter if it is since their base stats would still scale regardless.

Everyone else agrees with what I presented and all you have done is say “DE let them survive” but failed to actually look at the details of its mechanics and how it would interact with everything else that happens in the feat. I tried explaining my side to you but since you refuse to accept that, you must have your own explanation for the scene that you find more acceptable than mine. If you want to change anyone’s mind, you need to tell us the reasoning for your stance.

Because I am explaining how the logic works. It isn’t stated they only survived because of DE. We know DE is still in effect and I explained how it doesn’t matter if it is since their base stats would still scale regardless.

Everyone else agrees with what I presented and all you have done is say “DE let them survive” but failed to actually look at the details of its mechanics and how it would interact with everything else that happens in the feat. I tried explaining my side to you but since you refuse to accept that, you must have your own explanation for the scene that you find more acceptable than mine. If you want to change anyone’s mind, you need to tell us the reasoning for your stance.
No because this doesn’t even require any math nor any Albert Einstein thinking, all we literally have to do is analyze what happened. U even said that without magic, Wendy could still have the buff up and running. No one really agreed with u, they think it’s still with the Alta negging the magic which still isn’t true. The fact of the matter is that the DE was still up and that could had been the reason why they survived. That’s literally it or I’m to go with a assumption that I’m this scene that DE is higher then what we have the multipler for

No because this doesn’t even require any math nor any Albert Einstein thinking, all we literally have to do is analyze what happened.
It doesn’t but you are ignoring the mechanics of DE. It is accepted on the site to double the stats of whoever it is applied to. If their base stats go to shit, being double shit still makes them below their own base stats. Even ignoring how DE is stated to work and saying it adds whatever the power of the person was at the time it was applied, it still makes them their base stats anyway.
U even said that without magic, Wendy could still have the buff up and running.
You missed the part where that is giving your stance the benefit of the doubt.
No one really agreed with u, they think it’s still with the Alta negging the magic which still isn’t true.
No? At best only Gamer said that and he explicitly agreed with me after that so no one holds that position.
The fact of the matter is that the DE was still up and that could had been the reason why they survived.
See my first paragraph in this post.
That’s literally it or I’m to go with a assumption that I’m this scene that DE is higher then what we have the multipler for
So head canon. Clearly discussing this with you is pointless since you not only refuse to even consider someone else’s point of view but also choose to go with head canon over a logically sound argument that actually makes use of what has been established.

It doesn’t but you are ignoring the mechanics of DE. It is accepted on the site to double the stats of whoever it is applied to. If their base stats go to shit, being double shit still makes them below their own base stats. Even ignoring how DE is stated to work and saying it adds whatever the power of the person was at the time it was applied, it still makes them their base stats anyway.
Im not ignoring it but again I just said in this situation it could had went above the multiplier we applied for
You missed the part where that is giving your stance the benefit of the doubt.
Not even close when u even said that Wendy ran out of magic and still had her guild mates buffed so nothing changed for that
No? At best only Gamer said that and he explicitly agreed with me after that so no one holds that position.
Yeah he's the only one that I know that agreed with u on that stance, everyone else thinks because of Alta
See my first paragraph in this post.
Thats great but nothing changes that they tanked the attack because the buff was still up
So head canon. Clearly discussing this with you is pointless since you not only refuse to even consider someone else’s point of view but also choose to go with head canon over a logically sound argument that actually makes use of what has been established.
Truly remarkable how I said I can go off of my assumption. Funny how you say its pointless but again I can turn around and say the same thing for you. This requires analyzing and nothing else but u want to take this a step further with some random math like its a calc when something for such a scene doesn't even need it so that can fit your argument smh

I think everyone has agreed to the Alta Face stuff and adding Limit Break Keys

All that we need to deal with is this Base Wendy stuff, I will call some staff

Yes I agree with Alta though the limit break keys is something we honestly dont need since its temporarily like with Wendy's enchantments

Speaking of Wendy, since Kyria was able to easily dodge her attack and Skullion was able to fight her more or less (yes she blew away his ash but that was due to wind having an advantage over ash), plus DF Wendy wasn't portrayed as having a power advantage over Skullion, does anyone scale to DF Wendy? Might be a bit of a long shot but I just want to make sure.

Also, I hope we'll have a 6-C base Wendy some day, and I agree with the Alta tier

I think the choice of Wendy scaling directly to the feat instead of the likely 6-C is fine, although it would've been nice for her to get the likely 6-C end

Im not ignoring it but again I just said in this situation it could had went above the multiplier we applied for
Go make a CRT for DE being a higher multiplier.
Not even close when u even said that Wendy ran out of magic and still had her guild mates buffed so nothing changed for that
Either you didn’t read what I posted that in regards to or you are making a poor attempt to strawman me.
Yeah he's the only one that I know that agreed with u on that stance, everyone else thinks because of Alta
They literally don’t.
Thats great but nothing changes that they tanked the attack because the buff was still up
Yeah. The buff that only makes them as strong as their base in the best case scenario. That means their base still scales.
Truly remarkable how I said I can go off of my assumption.
What assumption? For the multiplier being > x2? Like I said, go get it accepted. Rn DE is a x2 to all stats and nothing else.
Funny how you say its pointless but again I can turn around and say the same thing for you. This requires analyzing
You are refusing to analyse it. You have this absurd idea in your head that DE somehow made them stronger than their base stats when their stats are practically 0z
and nothing else but u want to take this a step further with some random math like its a calc when something for such a scene doesn't even need it so that can fit your argument smh
So you just don’t know what an analogy is? Is that it? Cuz I am using numbers to help people understand my reasoning. Unlike you who refuses to provide jack shit to support your stance or convince others.

Moving on to more productive topics, everyone (besides Blacke cuz he disagrees for the sake of it) still agrees on Limit Break keys and the Alta Face stuff? What’s the consensus on the Wendy stuff? Cuz that seems to be the last bit for this CRT and we’re done.

The Limit Break keys will be added probably, the idea that they shouldn't be added because they are a one time use form doesn't really work since a lot of the forms that currently exist on the profiles are one time use forms

Most of Natsu's forms are one time use, you have Wendy Belserion, Erza with ehanced emotions and enchantments, Gajeel with Dragon Force, Sting with White Shadow Dragon Force, and plenty plenty more

So that ain't a reason to not add Limit Break keys 🤷‍♂️

Sorry to ask this again but before this thread is closed, does either Kyria (who easily dodged DF Wendy) or Skullion (who fought DF Wendy and wasn't portrayed as if he was being overwhelmed or anything aside from Wendy's type advantage [wind beats ash]) scale to DF Wendy?

Sorry to ask this again but before this thread is closed, does either Kyria (who easily dodged DF Wendy) or Skullion (who fought DF Wendy and wasn't portrayed as if he was being overwhelmed or anything aside from Wendy's type advantage [wind beats ash]) scale to DF Wendy?
Nah, they have no feats of scaling to her in terms of power, Kiria dodged her attack and Skullion's Ash got completely blown away by her

It's a bit silly to imagine, but they have no scaling to her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back