• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
The latest chapter of 100 Years Quest has given us some interesting new stuff to work with

First thing to note is that we have a new calc that is Large Mountain level+ (4 Gigatons), Alta Face fires a giant beam that creates a large crater and all of Team Natsu tanks it with little to no damage, they are basically untouched, now for most of Team Natsu, this doesn't effect their ratings at all, but since Wendy is below High 7-A+, she would get buffed to "At least High 7-A+, likely 6-C", it's relatively minor and only effects her and Nebaru, but it should be noted nonetheless

As well, we have Alta Face, who turns out to be a lot weaker than I thought he would be sadly. He still has a shit ton of magic power, but he isn't using basically any of it on Team Natsu as most of his power is directed towards the Hands all around the planet. Now his giant beam attack couldn't even scratch Team Natsu and couldn't hurt them at all, so he doesn't even scale to them in terms of AP. However his magic power overtime is stated to be able to destroy Elentir via making it explode, however this is only via an Overtime feat and doesn't scale to his regular stats at all. Now Alta Face is able to tank attacks from a FDKM Natsu, Strongest Armors Erza, and Devil Slayer Mark Gray who are all Enchanted by Wendy, which we know is a 2x Amp, so Alta Face's Main Body Durability scales to Island level+ (84.8 Gigatons).

Alta Face will basically be rated as "Varies from High 7-A+ to High 6-A, up to 5-B Overtime"

As well, every member of Team Natsu gets a huge buff from all the Magic Power in the area and obtains Magic Power that exceeds their maximum limit of power, the rating changes respectively based on the power of each of these guys

Natsu's limit is High 6-A based on his Dragon Force and Savage Dragon Fire, so his Limit Break Key is High 6-A

Erza's limit is High 6-C based on her Enhanced Emotions power, so her Limit Break Key is High 6-C

Gray, Lucy, and Wendy's Limit Break far surpasses the power of their enchanted selves, so they would all be 6-C+

Thoughts?

Agree with all this, plus each of the Team Natsu members cracked Alta Face who tanked a 2x amped FDK Destruction Fist so yeah, Lucy, Gray, and Wendy would be 6-C+ with their Limit Break.

I’m not understand the various tier when it come to the magic limit. It can just mean for their base forms exceeding that of what it was beforehand

I agree with the High 7A+ but I don’t agree with the Likely 6C

It’s vague with what Wendy enchantment even was so I don’t know about using 2x amp when we don’t even know what spell she used

EDIT: where is the tier chart?
EDIT 2: why are we even using a temporary power up for a tier in the first place?

I’m not understand the various tier when it come to the magic limit. It can just mean for their base forms exceeding that of what it was beforehand

It’s vague with what Wendy enchantment even was so I don’t know about using 2x amp when we don’t even know what spell she used

EDIT 2: why are we even using a temporary power up for a tier in the first place?
The “likely 6-C” for Base Wendy was already accepted and applied in a previous thread, I’m just mentioning it in what she would be

It makes sense for her to use Deus Eques. It’s her go-to enchantment spell nowadays and considering the stakes, it just makes sense.

Also, I kinda agree on Wendy being flat-out High 7-A+. It helps with the consistency of her being below the others but not by much,

As for the temporary thing, we have a whole other key for Seven Flames Dragon Mode. This is nothing new.

Alta Face will basically be rated as "Varies from High 7-A+ to High 6-A, up to 5-B Overtime"

As well, every member of Team Natsu gets a huge buff from all the Magic Power in the area and obtains Magic Power that exceeds their maximum limit of power, the rating changes respectively based on the power of each of these guys

Natsu's limit is High 6-A based on his Dragon Force and Savage Dragon Fire, so his Limit Break Key is High 6-A

Erza's limit is High 6-C based on her Enhanced Emotions power, so her Limit Break Key is High 6-C

Gray, Lucy, and Wendy's Limit Break far surpasses the power of their enchanted selves, so they would all be 6-C+
I agree with all this, as long as we only rate their limit break as above what they can do only on their own.

The “likely 6-C” for Base Wendy was already accepted and applied in a previous thread, I’m just mentioning it in what she would be
That answers my only question too lol, so I agree with the Wendy upgrade too.

It makes sense for her to use Deus Eques. It’s her go-to enchantment spell nowadays and considering the stakes, it just makes sense.
That’s just an assumption. We don’t even know what spell shes even using so why just assume the highest spell possible “just because”

That’s just an assumption. We don’t even know what spell shes even using so why just assume the highest spell possible “just because”
No it’s because the situation calls for it and because that’s her go-to enchantment. She doesn’t use other stat boosting enchantments anymore.

I’ve given reasoning for why she used Deus Eques. Do you have any reason she didn’t?

No it’s because the situation calls for it and because that’s her go-to enchantment. She doesn’t use other stat boosting enchantments anymore.

I’ve given reasoning for why she used Deus Eques. Do you have any reason she didn’t?
There isn’t a reason. It’s literally an assumption that goes for both parties
That’s honestly what u think as her go-to-enchantment when we would know what it is when she even says the name of the spell and with this one we don’t know what it is

Well it’s a logical assumption, Wendy always uses Deus Eques to boost people’s stats 🤷‍♂️

You would have to jump through hoops to justify why she would use a weaker one

There isn’t a reason. It’s literally an assumption that goes for both parties
That’s honestly what u think as her go-to-enchantment when we would know what it is when she even says the name of the spell and with this one we don’t know what it is
I have reasoning based on what we know about Wendy in general. That’s the difference

I have reasoning based on what we know about Wendy in general. That’s the difference
Just because u “know” her doesn’t mean we know for a fact that’s all she’s gonna start with. We have no idea what spell she used so again why just use the highest spell possible “just because”

Just because u “know” her doesn’t mean we know for a fact that’s all she’s gonna start with. We have no idea what spell she used so again why just use the highest spell possible “just because”
I’ve explained why Wendy would be using Deus Eques, so answer me this: Why wouldn’t she use Deus Eques?

If the blast is 4 gigatons (which is barely below Island level) and Wendy managed to tank it without taking too much damage, wouldn't that make her durability Island level?

She literally tanked a blast only 0.3 gigatons less than Island level without any real damage.

If the blast is 4 gigatons (which is barely below Island level) and Wendy managed to tank it without taking too much damage, wouldn't that make her durability Island level?

She literally tanked a blast only 0.3 gigatons less than Island level without any real damage.
no... that's not how that works.. unless you wanna upscale which you would have to argue for

@DemonGodMitchAubin Would it be possible for Wendy to upscale from the 4 gigaton feat to island level? After all, she tanked it without much damage, and 4 gigatons is borderline Island level.

I see nothing to disagree.

Tho I don't think Alta Face is out of the game yet. He didn't have any sort of reaction or shock throughout the chapter

Given that Wendy already has feats of defeating creatures that fight 6-Cs (and not even baseline characters) and she ate a near baseline 6-C attack, she should straight up be 6-C now.

Agree on the rest.

I mean, Wendy's Dragon Force is 21.2 gigatons according to the scaling page on this wiki, so I thought that she already scaled to 5.3 gigatons.

I think that 5.3 is the “likely” part of her High 7-A/6-C tiering. Rn she basically tanked a baseline 6-C but so her not scaling to it in general is weird to me since we are already willing to accept she is that level. Despite having just gotten a really good supporting feat for that tier, people somehow find it more logical to downgrade her.

That reminds me, since Kiria easily beat DF Wendy, and Kiria is equal to base Natsu, Base Erza, Skullion, and Madmole, wouldn't that make them all upscale from 21.2 gigatons?

That reminds me, since Kiria easily beat DF Wendy, and Kiria is equal to base Natsu, Base Erza, Skullion, and Madmole, wouldn't that make them all upscale from 21.2 gigatons?
Kiria didn’t easily beat DF Wendy, she easily beat Base Wendy

Given that Wendy already has feats of defeating creatures that fight 6-Cs (and not even baseline characters) and she ate a near baseline 6-C attack, she should straight up be 6-C now.

Agree on the rest.
I can agree to Baseline 6-C Base Wendy

Just thought scaling her straight to the High 7-A attack would be better

I agree on Wendy and Alta Face.

I think Limit Breaker keys are unnecessary, they are a one-time power up that is completely dependant by Alta Face being right in front of them.
We got rid of Yokai keys for (almost) the same reasons.

Seven Flames Dragon Mode isn't a good comparison, that's a major plot point and power up, which also gives Natsu more abilities, it's far more important and notable than the Limit Break.

I agree on Wendy and Alta Face.

I think Limit Breaker keys are unnecessary, they are a one-time power up that is completely dependant by Alta Face being right in front of them.
We got rid of Yokai keys for (almost) the same reasons.

Seven Flames Dragon Mode isn't a good comparison, that's a major plot point and power up, which also gives Natsu more abilities, it's far more important and notable than the Limit Break.
I can also agree to that

The forms lasted only a few pages

Exactly. Why have a tier for a temporarily power up, its best to not even use it unless next chapter they can keep it

Also there is a flaw to the Wendy upgrade. Y'all forgot Wendy did an enchantment for her and everyone (whatever it was) and that could had been the reason they were able to tank an attack

Does the calc use pulverization or VF? Pulverization would make more sense imo

Anyway everything else I agree with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back