• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I left a message in your blog post.

Also, shouldn't you change your username here to the same one that you use in the wiki?

You cannot, but I can handle it for you if you wish.

What is your EXACTLY WORDED username in the wiki?

Okay. Thanks. I will rename your account here then.

so can we use feats from their crossover with the Simpsons it is most likely onesided due to the Simpsons never referencing it at all and a lot of the staff over there hating it and family guy references it a couple times

I added Psychomaster35's version of the calc although the same that accepted it Therefir did a recalc getting a far lower answer because nothing was destroyed I disagree since it's implied the joke in this scene peter is destroying joe's lawn also did the recalc for shamus' explosion

I added Psychomaster35's version of the calc although the same that accepted it Therefir did a recalc getting a far lower answer because nothing was destroyed I disagree since it's implied the joke in this scene peter is destroying joe's lawn also did the recalc for shamus' explosion
Okay. The blimp explosion energy result should preferably also be adjusted to account for Peter's size in relation to the blimp.

@Therefir @DMUA

Would you be willing to help out with the above calculations again please? There seems to be some work left to do there.

Okay.

The blimp calculation seems to have been rejected, but the first calculation still needs to be adjusted according to the instructions that you received, and the third to be evaluated. After you handle the first part, I can ask for more evaluations help.

lifting the roof would be class 5 since the volume for that area is 4117851.98224 cc multiply that by 0.90 we get 3706066.78402 t grams or 3.7 metric tons also I applied the changes both getting small building level for low and high end

Last edited:

been a while but I have what is most likely my last buff attempt for this thread where the chicken tanks the oil rig exploding the chicken was close to the explosion this was brought up to me by Fastestthingalive50 and he requested for that calc
@Psychomaster35 @DMUA @Damage3245 @Jasonsith

We would appreciate your help with both evaluations and a calculation above. Tell us here if you are willing to help out please.

klol fixed my 8-B calc and got wall level + so dang :( so maybe the speed and ls calcs might get through I don't know if Jasonsith saying "Calc looks fine at first glance" for the speed calc is good enough to apply it to the profiles

OK I have a bunch of issues with these calcs

Mainly the explosion calcs, where you multiplied with surface area when instead you should have multiplied the final yield with cross-sectional area, which is usually half that of surface area. The Oil rig and the plane.

Last edited:
OK I have a bunch of issues with these calcs

Mainly the explosion calcs, where you multiplied with surface area when instead you should have multiplied the final yield with cross-sectional area, which is usually half that of surface area. The Oil rig and the plane.
And the distance of the explosion.

I commented on the house moving feat and the house toppling feat.

Last edited:
And the distance of the explosion.

I commented on the house moving feat and the house toppling feat.
He already accounted for the distance of the explosion (Oil rig has Peter being 6.981132075470001 meters away from the epicenter, while the plane has him around 1.08 meters away from the explosion, it's already accounted for in the blog). I merely replaced his surface area portion of the calc with the cross-sectional area.

Last edited:
He already accounted for the distance of the explosion (Oil rig has Peter being 6.981132075470001 meters away from the epicenter, while the plane has him around 1.08 meters away from the explosion, it's already accounted for in the blog). I merely replaced his surface area portion of the calc with the cross-sectional area.
@Jasonsith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back