• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright so to kinda go over what can be accepted from what I've seen

Klol's plane fix Small Building level+

Ability removals such as Lois's berserk mode which is about it when it comes to

Peter having his several vehicles being in optional equipment

The Speed feats here are stated to look fine at a first glance so I don't know if that's good enough to be fully added to the profiles tho

alright so to kinda go over what can be accepted from what I've seen

Klol's plane fix Small Building level+

Ability removals such as Lois's berserk mode which is about it when it comes to

Peter having his several vehicles being in optional equipment

The Speed feats here are stated to look fine at a first glance so I don't know if that's good enough to be fully added to the profiles tho
As long as our calc group members have accepted that, it is probably fine.

aight so for peter's changes that can be added rn would look something like this

Speed: Subsonic + Likely Supersonic (Shown to be above average in his fights with Ernie The Giant Chicken. Comparable to Stewie who can dodge point-blank shotgun shots. Comparable to Cleveland who dodged shots from a desert eagle

Durability: Small Building level+ (Has survived crashing into Cleveland's house several times, also survived catching a bus and getting kicked out of Korea. Tanked an explosion from an airplane

is that fine to add to the profiles I did remove the quagmire speeding truck feat I believe buttersamurai confused that with a king of the hill feat where the character boomhauer (a character he compared to quagmire on a couple of occasions) did that and I do not recall quagmire ever chasing after a truck in the series and Herbert's bike chasing feat was only done while he was on meth

also, the house explosion feat I removed due to the original link was to that buttersamurai calc

but yeah aside from does that look ok?

aight so for peter's changes that can be added rn would look something like this

Speed: Subsonic + Likely Supersonic (Shown to be above average in his fights with Ernie The Giant Chicken. Comparable to Stewie who can dodge point-blank shotgun shots. Comparable to Cleveland who dodged shots from a desert eagle

Durability: Small Building level+ (Has survived crashing into Cleveland's house several times, also survived catching a bus and getting kicked out of Korea. Tanked an explosion from an airplane

is that fine to add to the profiles I did remove the quagmire speeding truck feat I believe buttersamurai confused that with a king of the hill feat where the character boomhauer (a character he compared to quagmire on a couple of occasions) did that and I do not recall quagmire ever chasing after a truck in the series and Herbert's bike chasing feat was only done while he was on meth

also, the house explosion feat I removed due to the original link was to that buttersamurai calc

but yeah aside from does that look ok?
It seems fine to me at least, yes.

sorry that took me way too long to get back to this but I've applied the accepted calls to those who performed as well as those who scale and updated them to have references to the episode the feats originated from for peter since those were added before I got to add them how does it look?

this hit pretty late but looking back at this asteroid feat wouldn't we be able to potentially yield higher results if we used the kinetic energy of this moving fast enough to catch fire which should be comparable to these speeds stated in this jojo's calc and to make a rough calc of this

as found from my own calc this asteroid has a volume of 1570688.98887 cm³ and the density of iron is 7.874 g/cm³ so that means 7.874 * 1570688.98887=12367605.0984 grams or 12367.6050984 kgs

since KE = 1/2 * mass * velocity^2 so that would mean 1/2 * 12367.6050984 * 17000^2 = 1.7871189e+12 joules or 427.13 tons of tnt Multi-City Block I'd probably have to find feats that escape the small building tier in order to have this applied however

this hit pretty late but looking back at this asteroid feat wouldn't we be able to potentially yield higher results if we used the kinetic energy of this moving fast enough to catch fire which should be comparable to these speeds stated in this jojo's calc and to make a rough calc of this

as found from my own calc this asteroid has a volume of 1570688.98887 cm³ and the density of iron is 7.874 g/cm³ so that means 7.874 * 1570688.98887=12367605.0984 grams or 12367.6050984 kgs

since KE = 1/2 * mass * velocity^2 so that would mean 1/2 * 12367.6050984 * 17000^2 = 1.7871189e+12 joules or 427.13 tons of tnt Multi-City Block I'd probably have to find feats that escape the small building tier in order to have this applied however
Prolly should use meteorite density instead, since the asteroid isn't particularly big compared to Peter.

Also IIRC we usually use low-end of 11 km/s.

But yeah, using KE here would prolly be more accurate.

ah ok so the density of a meteorite is 4 g/cm^3 so 4 * 1570688.98887 = 6282755.95548 grams or 6282.75595548 kg

so our KE would then be 1/2 * 6282.75595548 * 11000^2 = 380106735307 Joules or 90.84 tons of TNT City Block Level + so that's pretty neat a downgrade from the multi-city block but neat regardless

If you link to the new blog here, I can ask a few calc group members to evaluate it.

Here it is! and wanted to say that I'm awfully sorry about all of those pluses and the invalid link sorry bout that

also earlier on Jasonsith stated, "I am fine with the judgment by KLOL on the explosion currently." so it appears it's ok to be applied just link to that section

Is that DC Family Guy parody stated to be canon?
I believe this can at least be assumed canon since in the show peter often parodies heroes like one of the wonder twins, wonder woman, and Deadpool so I don't believe it is that much of a stretch to say this is canon and other things similar like the star wars series of parodies have shown to be canon in the episode "Killer Queen" where carl says "thanks for letting me be Yoda" to brian since carl was Yoda in those parodies as well as peter stating "we did too much star wars crap" in turban cowboys so yeah I think the dc parody can be seen as canon

I don't think that we should give him flight, vast superhuman strength and durability, and shape-shifting from his various superhero parodies, any more than we should give Family Guy characters Force powers from their Star Wars parodies. It is not part of their regular power sets or scales of power.

I don't think that we should give him flight, vast superhuman strength and durability, and shape-shifting from his various superhero parodies, any more than we should give Family Guy characters Force powers from their Star Wars parodies. It is not part of their regular power sets or scales of power.
actually, there is a case for flight since we have seen this instance where peter accidentally gets himself stuck mid-air and this instance where peter just flies to get his hat I think that part is consistent at least

He was not stated to keep the shapeshifting after the X-Men parody, and he does not every fly around regularly, so no, that would be very unreliable. My apologies. We should only list the powers and power levels that have been demonstrated in regular episode segments.

Ah dang that’s a bit of a disappointment but at least I have Peter at supersonic speeds and I just have to wait for klol’s version to be accepted for Peter to be in a higher tier

Okay. Can you link to KLOL506's calculation blog please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back