• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FANDOM Weeps at My Actions (Ultharathotep vs Amakasu Masahiko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh lord why...

This is a big wtf lol. Anyway afaik GK leads with glare and hands. The thing is amakasu can counter with his willpower boost however no real answer for glare. Admittedly the ressurection would come in handy and he could summon the gdos. Also if he goes for ragnarok he could win as it takes only a few seconds for its full effect to happen

no the thing is the gods like kuubou can come back because of 2-B (well 2-A according to alrfy) type 8 afaik

yes but tesla's type 8 is different (he's an old one so his type 8 is wonky. To explain he cannot be remembered and as he dies will be forgotten due to hs existence as an old one. While neon can remember it was not combat applicable). Compare to nakiri's who's type 8 is combat applicable really

bump

Ultha may not be able to kill the gods, but i don't know how long it takes for the immortality to bring them back

idk. The thing is amakasu's type 8 is just there when he could just ressurect even without humanities courage

wasn't tesla's type 8 where he would come back if he was remembered by any human at any point in time?

yes but as an old one it was practically impossible (No one remembered tesla as he implied he knew most of the ppl with dialogue. I could be wrong but i think as an old one they would be forgotten by humanity)

Didn't Tesla come back and erased him? That's what I've heard actually.

It would be great if someone could link me gameplay videos of Ourai No Gahkthun

I feel like this is what happened:

> Tesla has basic Mid-Godly

> GK atomized/destroyed his Concept that bypassed his Mid-Godly

> Tesla couldn't Regen but his Type 8 helped him come back

tesla had that regen because of his existence as an old one but could be killed. He may have type 8 but its nigh useless due to how old ones are forgetten ppl aka once he dies normally one cannot remember tesla (everyone couldn't remember tesla and neon somehow did but its pretty much not that great). And tesla coming back to take out GK isn't erasing him. GK does neg the mid-godly yes just the type 8 part isn't as impressive

My idea was that Old One and Amakasu's type 8 we're similar enough for GK no null the latter, but i guess not

Tesla had barriers to defend against the glare, after he couldn't make the barriers anymore, the glare killed him.

As for tesla's type 8 and regen, with the incoming abstract existence changes, some things will change, m and tesla will be type 1.

In otherwords to affect them you need concept manipulation, however this doesn't give them mid-godly regen, they have never regeneraed from mind+soul+body destruction, only at best body destruction, they only have statements of being conceptual existences, and nothing from my knowledge was said about them existing as long as certain concepts exists, if proof of this exists that would be nice.

Anyway tesla's type 8 is based on the fact that he can come back from death, and continue to exist as long as people think of a ray of light streaking across the sky, and call his name.

He would still have concept manipulation, cause he can kill conceptual existences, functionally it's still the same, he would still be able to kill ppl who have mid godly regen cause he can kill concepts.

Ah, ok

I think that this match will only ever end in an incon or win for Amakasu, but I'll wait for votes

Still a mid-godly killer, and why would you put him against reinhard anyway, reinhard is broken.

Albeit the glare is still hundreds of millions of times more potent than before when it could atomize possibilities which then got boosted in ultharathotep to be hundreds of millions of times stronger, so the glare is still pretty broken.

The Reinhard was just an example

So basically the Glare can kill concepts unless the characters have shown to regen from concept erasure. Plus the type 8 negation was false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back