• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What a Beautiful Revisions (Inganock, Gahkthun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Celestial_Pegasus

People, explosives, bullets, buildings even, those things get vaporized just by its sheer heat. Even Engine Humans like the UTS get turned to ash, and there is mention in one of the compilation scans stating it turned a water supply area into a sea of red-hot magma. And then ofc we got its thing of affecting the atmosphere with its sheer heat along with burning up space itself.

Pretty damn scary creature with a power that's both physical and haxy in nature.

@DarkDragonMedeus I guess, but in effect its opponent would need tier 7 levels of heat resistance to actually kill it.

So its profile will basically be Small Town level, with Building level durability, but mention its body is protect by heat which makes harming it difficult without sufficient heat resistance.

Or maybe have its ap as Building level, Small Town level with incineration, and durability as Building level though idk if that makes sense.

It's only durability feat would basically be via sheer size cause it's larger than multi-storied buildings, but its incineration is apart of its being so not sure if it makes sense to make differentiations like that.

The way I see it is Small Town level AP, Building Class striking strength, and durability is Building level, Small Town level against heat. Similar to how durability is rated in MHA with some characters having higher durability against fire/ice attacks. Though, as for striking strength and durability, using DontTalkDT's GPE method can get results, which I could see as High 8-C perhaps for striking strength and durability.

Small Town level AP, Building Class striking strength, and Building level, Small Town level against heat durability is cool with me.

GPE would require we know Golem's mass i think? But no clue how we would determine that, hence why i suggested Building level as a lowball.

Drite's calculation did collect a rough result of 92422.23350253804 cc. Density of steel is 8050 kg/M^3 or 8.050 g/cc. This comes out to 743.998979695 kg. That's just for steel though, the 10% human part might add just a little bit extra.

That's for the upper tier soldiers that Golem vaporized not Golem itself.

Golem does resemble a human but it's an abstract being that's a possibility, it doesn't even have a physical body.

It's larger than buildings and destroys them just by moving around, it vaporizes anything that's close to it so we can't really even consider this a physical feat, it's a possibility, idk how we can get its mass.

Building level probably doesn't work either cause it doesn't have a body and all, and it's feats aren't physical.

Ah, I see. I'm not sure either than, 8-C is a fine lowball I suppose, but personally I kind of expect High 8-C.

Not too sure about 8-C either, cause Golem has no physical body, so does it even have mass? And it's physical feats of destroying buildings aren't really physical it just vaporizes them. Building lvl hinges on it's size then.

But this is the same series where Gii reduces abstract beings into particles, when clearly being possibilities, they don't have any particles....

But this is the same series where Gii reduces abstract beings into particles, when clearly being possibilities, they don't have any particles....

Same with Rosenkreuz atomizing illusions made out of light and shadow, and abstract beings made up of possibilities lol.

@Celestial_Pegasus

Okay, so we have Stone Golem as Building level with striking strength and durability, Small Town level with AP and against heat based attacks. This one I get.

How does this work in relation with the others who scale to Stone Golem again? Given we're now going off of Bambu's calc for Stone Golem, and we have Dragon whose above it and the other Critters which Gii and the others like Kerkan scale to in turn.

Golem is the only one with weird stats "Small Town level AP, Building Class striking strength, and Building level, Small Town level against heat ".

We know Dragon's heat being above Golem doesn't make sense, and Dragon attacks by biting and clawing, it's biting and clawing>Golem's heat, thus it's Small Town level in all stats, and Gii and the others scale to that.

Or it might be that everyone else has better heat resistance than it does durability against blunt force trauma as well. Though not to the same extent as Golem. And that makes Dragon's attacks seem stronger as a result.

I mean the only one who has shown heat resistance is Gii for being unaffected by Golem's heat, and Petrovna too since Gii's heat doesn't work on her, the others don't have it.

But i mean you can assume they do, Gii has all these resistances cause of his kikai, and kikai protect their user, so you can assume Gii and Kerkan have the same resistances, since they both have kikai, but we are never shown Kerkan resisting heat, we just know he is probably stronger than Gii.

Regardless every fight vs a Critter is the same, Gii tanks their attacks, then one shots, only difference in the entire novel was when Petrovna was too much for him and he had to evolve, and Kerkan, who tanked his attacks after both of them evolved.

Edit: Forgot what i said about Kerkan's heat resistance, he has it, presumably for reasons i said above, scaling to Gii.

Last edited:
I thought we were, but idk if Dragon in his last comment was objecting to the other characters being Low 7-C all around.

Golem's tier was agreed upon, don't know about everyone else from Inganock.

Just have to wait for him again.

Oh, I didn't here the Kikai part. Is Kikai like some kind of universal energy source? I might see Dragon being strong if that's the reason. But if not, I think the safer reason might just be that the cast in general has more heat resistance than it does durability.

Edit: I skimmed through this blog. I heard something about can only be harmed by energy above their Kikai? I might be okay with Dragon scaling above Golem's heat physically if this is the case.

Kikai are basically this verses version of stands, except more broken, they are possibilities of unborn child children, each kikai uses a possibility of suffering.

Critters which are what Golem and Dragon are, are also possibilities, but they are also forms of death, terror given form etc. Bandersnatch for example is mental death, Golem is death by incineration.

Even the weakest kikai can beat critters, and they offer protection to their user, hence why Gii can stand in front of Golem and not be vaporized.

Kikai and Critters are indestructible, Critters can only be destroyed by their unique weaknesses, ie Wendigo weakness is sunlight, Kikai weakness is the thread which connects them to their user which is apart of the kikai.

Some of those weakness really aren't weaknesses, some require simultaneous pulverization, i think Golem is one, but it's said that humans can't possibly harm them to do that but Porshion, Gii's kikai can.

TLDR: Kikai and Critters share some of the same qualities, being possibilities, not being a life etc, Critters are also forms of death while Kikais aren't, Kikai have their own unique power, Critter have a bunch of the same powers as each other; death manipulation, mind manipulation etc plus in addition to their own unique power, incineration is Golem's, Dragon has it too, but as said before Golem's incineration is clearly superior.

In that regard, it might be safest to keep Tier 7 as heat related stuff exclusive (Heat manipulation and resistance for whomever it scales) Which appears to just be Golem AP wise and resistance for Golem, Gii, and Dragon?

Kerkan and Lemure Lemure heat resistance would also scale via being on the same level as Gii as kikai users.

Blood Tree i don't think gets anything, it's stronger than Kerkan but Kerkan's ap would still be 8-C.

Petrovna scales cause Gii's heat is stated to be useless against her, and she is a fusion of a kikai and critter, thus has the kikai resistances.

If Gii killed Golem with heat, his normal ap would need to be reworded. If we are assuming Dragon being the strongest is just cause of the blunt force it can dish out then, instead of Golem, Gii's normal ap should scale to Dragon who should able to kill Golem.

Kerkan also said Blood Tree was the one thing he couldn't kill in the city, and he is an enforcer who knows all about critters, so logically he should be able to kill Golem too.

Last edited:
Yeah Gii had Porshion used its Right Hand of Tearing Flame to kill Golem. Said flame/heat somehow also managed to kill it despite Golem's power being that, so he should have the same potency if not superior to Stone Golem's.

And yeah, the Blood Tree (at least its main body) would be the one to scale I imagine. And Petrova fused that with her Kikai to create Milan Gagaru, where she absorbed all of the Critters connected to her to gain "unequal power". So Petrova would scale above Stone Golem and even Dragon seeing as Kerkan, who was superior than Gii, cannot kill her and Gii, as Celestial mentioned above, cannot kill her with any of Porshion's attacks including his flames which can kill the likes of Golem above.

Gii also needs power absorption and absorption. Essential he stole Petrovna's absorption ability.

Going to bed now,

Noice~

@Celestial_Pegasus Ah, that's a good addition. I added that one tadbit info a while back to Gii's page but never really added a link for said ability in the powers section cuz I didn't really remember how much of his "absorption" is detailed.

Speaking of adding more powers, I think there can be more powers for the other characters that can be added or fleshed out more.

For Lemure Lemure, he should probably have transmutation as Laudatores "Left Hand of Good" is said to transform a person's body and mind based with its "multiple present infinitely" power. The only example of the body part of this is Ati, who ended up getting so mind F'd by Lemure that she changed into some "black shadow cat" thing.

I also think some stuff for Grimm=Grimm can be edited but it'll be last, such as its Creation power. Grimm=Grimm is noted as being the Origin of the Revival in Inganock, the one and only Original Existence who in turn gave birth to all sorts of illusions seen and told in Inganock. Everything is born from it, including the various fantasy races, the Monsters mentioned throughout Inganock, and especially the 41 Critters and Kikai, and this may or may not possibly include the Stolen Ones that Petrovna and Lemure are a part of. These being existences born out of the Phemenona Equation Expermint the Grand Prince created.

I think there's some other stuff I can give a look at for editing but aside that, if this is really done and we got nothing else to talk about, I'll do the appropriate changes now.

I think Dragon wanted Golem's ap to just be Low 7-C without any mention of building level, i don't really care either way.

Gii and the other kikai users should only be low 7-C in ap with flames, and their durability only scales that high against heat, they are building level otherwise.

Gk's calc is 2.4696501e+20 Joules which is 59 gigatons when i checked, that is actually Island level+, since that starts at 52 gigatons.

This whole thread really got my mind swirling ever since Dragon brought up that heat based attacks don't exactly scale to physical stats.

So Gii's AP is Low 7-C with Porshion's flames only and durability for that and the other Kikai users are Low 7-C but in flames. But otherwise things like "physical" durability and striking strength stays as building right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back