• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no he wouldn't, cuz to quote what one of the Sonic supporters mentioned, Sonic's passive growth is much slower when his opponent is weaker than him

so he wouldn't be growing as quickly enough to really blitz, especially when Spongebob has his own Passive AD
Sonic blitzes with boost and speed dash, AD is just on top of all of his other ways to increase speed
point is, even an action as minimal as a knee slap was enough to convert several monsters that had the intent to harm 'em, but you'd have to ask the actual supporters

yes, in his profile
Looked both up, but even then, these weren't really fights, so even if it does help to help Spongebob avoid attacks, this wouldn't stop chaos control stopping him in time, luck is not involved with Sonic's ability to use chaos control so even if Sonic realizes he can't hit Spongebob then eventually he'll use it and BFR

Sonic blitzes with boost and speed dash, AD is just on top of all of his other ways to increase speed

wouldn't matter, cuz he'll never hit Spongebob

Looked both up, but even then, these weren't really fights, so even if it does help to help Spongebob avoid attacks, this wouldn't stop chaos control stopping him in time, luck is not involved with Sonic's ability to use chaos control so even if Sonic realizes he can't hit Spongebob then eventually he'll use it and BFR

you ignored the part where Spongebob wouldn't need to do anything to counterattack, Sonic would KO himself before that'd happen

you ignored the part where Spongebob wouldn't need to do anything to counterattack, Sonic would KO himself before that'd happen
That wouldn't necessarily happen. It's just makes Spongebob lucky in situation, and even when the Jellyfish striked Squidward he wasn't KO-ed at all, and when Squidward got lucky the same didn't happen to Spongebob and Patrick. The only instance was with Squidward against that man, but again this is entirely dependant on the situation. And if Sonic by any chance will hit himself, then he'll heal the damage with Sonic heal

The point is that simply saying "luck = win" is not enough when how the luck is manifested is highly dependant on the situation Spongebob is in

And luck doesn't stop chaos control from happening

That wouldn't necessarily happen. It's just makes Spongebob lucky in situation, and even when the Jellyfish striked Squidward he wasn't KO-ed at all, and when Squidward got lucky the same didn't happen to Spongebob and Patrick. The only instance was with Squidward against that man, but again this is entirely dependant on the situation. And if Sonic by any chance will hit himself, then he'll heal the damage with Sonic heal

Sonic cannot heal from being KO'd

The point is that simply saying "luck = win" is not enough when how the luck is manifested is highly dependant on the situation Spongebob is in

Yeah, in this case, he's in a fight that may or may not cause him to get BFR'd

luck and probability will absolutely be on his side, preventing him from getting BFR'd

And luck doesn't stop chaos control from happening

it isn't just luck, it's also probability, and it can

but I've stalled long enough, whether they decide to show up or not is on them, I'll be spectating

Not saying Sonic can overcome Low-Godly regen, but wouldn't negating Low-Godly regen negate Spongebob's immortality. It's not like he'd be able to come back from that. And if he is, his regen should be greater than Low-Godly.

🤔
I feel he'd start pretty seriously, given the mindset from SBA
Our SBAs are absolutely garbage holy crap. Why does it make the opponents so absolutely desperate to murder each other.

It already has the goofy “can’t leave on your own accords” statement, why does it also have one saying the equivalent of “the opponent murdered your parents and called you a b*tch”.

The actual listed assumption puts the characters so hilariously out of character it hurts.

I'm curious on how combat applicable Spongebob's lucky is? I watch it myself and don't recall him using any passive luck to avoid being hit in a fight. And even so, has it shown to help him avoid massive AoE attacks, homing attacks, blitzing attacks, etc?

I'm curious on how combat applicable Spongebob's lucky is? I watch it myself and don't recall him using any passive luck to avoid being hit in a fight. And even so, has it shown to help him avoid massive AoE attacks, homing attacks, blitzing attacks, etc?
Pretty much combat applicable (The 4th link especially shows that several SpongeBobs from different points in time will come help him, which can be useful for taking the original SpongeBob’s place in the case he gets BFR’d). And yes, it’s protected him from AoE stuff.

Last edited:
Pretty much combat applicable (The 4th link especially shows that several SpongeBobs from different points in time will come help him, which can be useful for taking the original SpongeBob’s place in the case he gets BFR’d). And yes, it’s protected him from AoE stuff.
The AoE looks like the best feat. That and the first one. But I have to say compared to what Sonic can do it seems very basic. Not sure it'd hold off a homing attack.
He also apparently stomps Goku, but yeah, his luck is very busted.
Tbf, Sonic stomps Goku too. His luck seems alright. But I wouldn't call it busted with some of the luck users we have on the website.

"The winner is SpongeBob SquarePants, our god" FRA

I'd also like to add SpongeBob could manifest himself into the real world, a range Sonic cannot hit him from
What Zespeon said. Plus, how many of these win-con hax does Spongebob use in-character? I feel most have I see him use are one-offs save for a few.

Personally I just see Sonic using boost, realizes attacks won't work, then goes on to use one of his win-cons right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back