• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, lets get into this.

Gonna state right off the back, I'm pretty sure Fate has the AP Advantage here, seeing how Superman had the AP Advantage against Hulk, I know I'm using ABC Logic, but I think it works in terms of strength.

If Strange has the Time Stone, I feel like it'll be a little stomp-ish, but, suggesting that he doesn't I feel makes things more interesting.

Both can create Portals, so I feel like that eliminates Strange being able to BFR him in the Mirror Dimension, I feel like Soul Manipulation won't be much help here, as it's stated he needs energy. I feel like the biggest thing Strange has is Matter Manipulation, though I'm not sure if he would use it against fate, the only time he used it was giving Thor some beer.

Fate can increase his own magical gap, and further lengthen the AP Gap between the two, Transmuation would be of help here as Strange uses it often, being able to turn let's say a electric attack from Strange into butterflies or something. Duplication could work here too.

I'm going to have to go with Strange, I can only see Fate winning is if Strange continues to try and use basic magical spells and try to counter Fate blow for blow, without the use of Transmutation or Duplication, which would surely result in a loss due to Fate's superior AP.

Going with Strange via Transmutation and Duplication.

What the ****? Did everyone forgot Strange's durability is horrifically low?

One hit of any kind from Fate and Strange is dead. Strange's shields barely manage to be Small Country Level, while Fate is on the high-end of it.

Duplication/Time Stone hax is Strange's only edge, but he dies before that happens. I vote Fate.

Fair enough. Though I still believe Fate can easily kill him before that happens.

Also, if Fate sucks him into the Lords of Order dimension then Strange dies immediately.

An in game move doesn't designate it s in character, just that he can do it.

On top of this, it's not infallible, as Superman managed to defeat him.

I didn't say it's infallible, so there's no point in mentioning it isn't. Strange doesn't scale to Superman in any way.

And as an in-game move, that means it is most certainly in his arsenal and it is also his strongest attack. By this logic, Ryu never uses the hadoken because it's an in-game move.

Strange not scaling to Superman is irrelevant, they scale around the same AP.

That's not a good example, we see Ryu, both in cutscenes, and in canon movies and endings, using Hadoken.

Honestly, I might change my vote to Fate, hearing that. If things get out of control, with the duplication and transmutation, Fate might try and throw him into sai dimension, as it is his strongest attack. Hmm... This is tough.

I'd probably have to give it to Fate, switching my vote. Strange may hold the Duplication and Transmutation at his side, but he's never shown to use Transmutation in combat, and a large explosion could stop Duplication as seen with Thanos vs Strange, and if Strange uses his Super move, it's basically game over for Strange if it hits.

Still, even without the super any of his moves would vaporize Dr.Strange instantly. If Strange was even on the edge of his attacks he'd die immediately.

Fate is missing some abilities that could help him here

IIRC he can detect magic and I have a scan of him having precog but I'm not too sure if is

Match added. If anyone was dissatisfied with the result, feel free to make a redux thread.

Back