• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCFW Thread 1: The Brutality

He's tier 0 via WoG. He beat down Yog, who can only be beaten by Azathoth.

I'm sorry, but Star stands no chance in the long run.

Christian Higdon said:
THAT'S HIGH 2-A TO YOU!
Goji also has forms that are 1, 2, or all dimensuions higher.

His keizer form is 1-A and his true power is 0.
Kazer Godzilla as in Final Wars Godzilla? yeah hes nowhere near 1-A

Christian Higdon said:
He's tier 0 via WoG. He beat down Yog, who can only be beaten by Azathoth.
I'm sorry, but Star stands no chance in the long run.
That would only make him High 1-A, as there is someone more powerful than him (Azathoth)

And how do we know that this Yog Sothoth is just as powerful as Yog Sothoth from the Cthulhu Mythos?

Christian Higdon said:
Well, i guess we'll rank him High 1-A. This was Divine Godzilla at best.
Is Divine Godzilla canon, or something you made up?

Divine Godzilla appeared after killing God in Godzilla in Hell. Look it up, it actually happened. Here, i'll show you.

Divine Right

Christian Higdon said:
Divine Godzilla appeared after killing God in Godzilla in Hell. Look it up, it actually happened. Here, i'll show you.
Divine Right
Okay, do we have any proof he is High 1-A?

He killed the Universal Amharic God, who is a very high part of 1-A, just one-inch from High 1-A. Godzilla wiped him out easily.

Though, even if not, 1-A is fine.

Christian Higdon said:
He killed the Universal Amharic God, who is a very high part of 1-A, just one-inch from High 1-A. Godzilla wiped him out easily.
Can you prove that he is 1-A within the comic that this happened?

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Can you prove that he is 1-A within the comic that this happened?
Probably not. It's just WoG at best.

1-A is a more fitting tier now that i think hard enough.

Back