• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision Godzilla Singural Point Novelization 1

Hello, this is my first post. If there are any mistakes, I apologize.
In Wiki Zilla it states

According to the Godzilla Singular Point novelization, Godzilla and the other kaiju are the physical extensions of an omnipresent extradimensional entity that witnesses all of space and time simultaneously.[5] It has the desire to destroy multiple universes,[6] but at times simply wishes to be idle and observe, as shown when it assisted humanity in killing the Godzilla that appeared in the fishing village by augmenting their weaponry and damaging itself through unknown means.[7]

As the article shows, we should put Omnipresent on their profile.

Characters affected by the upgrade

Characters in the novel Godzilla's singular point

Godzilla (Godzilla Singular Point Novelization)

Shiva (Godzilla Singural Point Novelization )

Do you agree or disagree?

I kinda disagree because of terminology rather than anything else.
I made the profiles together with Apex and was the one reading the whole thing to get feats so hopefully you're ok with good ol me here.

Basically it's not omnipresent or nigh-omnipresent. To be of the sort you need to be omnipresent across a given space. Ultima or "It" is omnipresent across the universes it has assimilated in its domain but it isn't omnipresent across the whole cosmology. If staff says it qualifies for nigh-omnipresence so be it, but otherwise it is only omnipresent across universes that are below it in dimensions, while it itself constantly "flows" from one universe to another and in the end was "redirected" away from the universe so that it wouldn't destroy it. It already has Large Size type 10 which should cover what I described, but otherwise it shouldn't be omnipresent.

I kinda disagree because of terminology rather than anything else.
I made the profiles together with Apex and was the one reading the whole thing to get feats so hopefully you're ok with good ol me here.

Basically it's not omnipresent or nigh-omnipresent. To be of the sort you need to be omnipresent across a given space. Ultima or "It" is omnipresent across the universes it has assimilated in its domain but it isn't omnipresent across the whole cosmology. If staff says it qualifies for nigh-omnipresence so be it, but otherwise it is only omnipresent across universes that are below it in dimensions, while it itself constantly "flows" from one universe to another and in the end was "redirected" away from the universe so that it wouldn't destroy it. It already has Large Size type 10 which should cover what I described, but otherwise it shouldn't be omnipresent.
Okay, I trust you as a direct reader of the novel and you've created a profile with Mr. Apex_Predator_GX. Your information is therefore very reliable. But before I This discussion thread will be closed shortly. I have a really curious question: Do you think Godzilla Singural Point Novelization has a chance of being in a tier higher than 1-B?
If I've disturbed you, I apologize 🙏

Okay, I trust you as a direct reader of the novel and you've created a profile with Mr. Apex_Predator_GX. Your information is therefore very reliable. But before I This discussion thread will be closed shortly. I have a really curious question: Do you think Godzilla Singural Point Novelization has a chance of being in a tier higher than 1-B?
If I've disturbed you, I apologize 🙏
There is no need to apologize with each message. I appreciate your effort in making this thread. Which means I'm not the only one interested in this verse.

Because of the creation of this discussion thread, conclusions and answers can be found. I therefore request permission to close this discussion thread.

Back