• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCFW Thread 1: The Brutality

I'm going to put my pony OC in this wiki he is a hero character and likes memes but hates demons and creepypastas but he is not powerful as a meme I made him into a 3D to 16D character

MLPlover2011 said:
I'm going to put my pony OC in this wiki he is a hero character and likes memes but hates demons and creepypastas but he is not powerful as a meme I made him into a 3D to 16D character
Not enough to match Darkzilla.

The OC i made when i was 10 was named Darkzilla. Odd name, but he was High 1-B at his least.

Christian Higdon said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Not enough to match Darkzilla.
The OC i made when i was 10 was named Darkzilla. Odd name, but he was High 1-B at his least.
Maybe your OC should fight The Living Tribunal

Christian Higdon said:
Darkzilla gets judged but makes TLT feel fear. Soon enough, he dies to that fear.
I don't think its a good idea to bring Mary Sue OCs in Papyrus2345's wiki just like that Mayron shouldn't be allowed

MLPlover2011 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Darkzilla gets judged but makes TLT feel fear. Soon enough, he dies to that fear.
I don't think its a good idea to bring Mary Sue OCs in Papyrus2345's wiki just like that Mayron shouldn't be allowed
Darkzilla's mostly evil, so TLT has a good chance here.

Really, i prefer FC battles over OC bsttles.

Christian Higdon said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Whats the difference?

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Whats the difference?
Actual Characters with no research vs Own Character profiles with no research

MLPlover2011 said:
I might do Goku vs Saitama
I'd like to see you try to find a way for Saitama to win

Also, shouldn't there be something at the end to explain why Character A beats Character B?

Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
I might do Goku vs Saitama
I'd like to see you try to find a way for Saitama to win

Also, shouldn't there be something at the end to explain why Character A beats Character B?
no research remember
Oh

THAT'S HIGH 2-A TO YOU!

Goji also has forms that are 1, 2, or all dimensuions higher.

His keizer form is 1-A and his true power is 0.

Anyways, it's time for Jason vs Nightmare.

Who do you want to win and who wins research-wise?

Back