• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Felix Chilling vs Littlepip

not in chapter 5 form. All he has is Superhuman physical stats, Ice Manip fear manip and Regenerationn.

Necromercer said:
not in chapter 5 form. All he has is Superhuman physical stats, Ice Manip fear manip and Regenerationn.
Oh. It would make sense if you seperate what powers he has in each chapter.

Via her Pipbuck: Statistics Amplification, Extrasensory Perception (Can detect threats from Kilometers away, determine their intent, and how strong they are), Homing Attack, Stealth Mastery (Her Stealthbuck add on completely makes her invisible and cancels any noise the user would make to a degree), Perception Manipulation (with SATS she can slow her own perception of time to a stand still.), and Information Analysis (via EFS). With Mane Six Statuettes: Indomitable Will, Willpower Manipulation, Resistance to, Corruption, Mind Manipulation, Possession (Neither Alicorns, The Goddess, nor the Black Book could fully possess her, and its clear these aided in her resistance.), Soul Manipulation (The Black Book, a tome of cursed origins that consumes souls of its users was unable to consume her soul), Dream Manipulation (The Goddess/Black Book attempted to manipulate her dreams and the statuettes helped fight back.), Fear Manipulation, and Empathic Manipulation (The Statuettes push her in making her decisions clear, absolute, and impervious to negative outside influences like drugs or mind control). With Memory Orbs: Memory Manipulation (Lets the user relive a memory), Sleep Manipulation (Knocks it user unconscious for the memories duration.) With EMP Grenades: Electricity Manipulation, Minor Power Nullification (Nullifies Magic Powered Weaponry). With other equipment: Radiation Manipulation (Via Balefire Eggs), Fire Manipulation (Via Zebra Rifle), Plasma Manipulation (via Plasma weapons), Poison Manipulation (via Poison Dart Gun), Explosion Manipulation (Via Dynamite), Regenerationn (Low Low via Healing Potions), Resistance to Radiation (via Rad Away, when taken lowers the users internal radioactiveness).

I saw, but none of that really bother's Felix. He still has the runes in chp.5, as well as frost burst.

fire Manip is her only way to win, but Felix can survive the bullets, I think. (I know about the time slow)

Littlepip resists the fear manip and can vaporize Alicorns with her BFEL. Her perception manipulation will give her a massive speed advantage. Also Class 100 lifting strength via TK means she can end the fight whenever she uses that.

Doesn't matter, its an enhancement in the same vein as a speed boost she gets via her Pipbuck.

What powers does Felix have in the form you're using? I agree with Komodo in that his profile could be organized better.

yeah, I might need help with that. How do you do those profile tabbers? (I may need one of you to tell me how to make one, or possibly ask one of you to make one.)

You need to learn how to edit in source, visual editor can only do so much.

I would recommend looking at Littlepip and Blackjack's pages in source. just from my own stuff and try to figure out how its done from there. Blackjack's page for instance would be nigh impossible to do if I only used visual editor, because of all the tabbers.

Also use a sandbox to test page edits.

Anyways Littlepip has like 4 different ways to deal with the ice

Radioactive Ammo for the BFEL, her fire bullets, her plasma rifle, and dynamite.

The BFEL vaporized characters with Building Level durability, if Littlepip grabs him with her TK he likely isn't getting out of it either.

What are his abilities for this key, and how does his teleportation work?

I just sent them to Komodo, teleportation is instant.

Superhuman Physical Stats, Ice Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Teleportation, Weapon Mastery and Immortality (Type 1 and 3)

Okay I still believe that Pip can probably deal with him.

This comes down to really her being able to better use her abilities to her advantage and her experience fighting Alicorns. the Alicorns she fights are like a more haxed version of Felix. If Littlepip decides to activate her Stealthbuck there really isn't much Felix would be able to do to find her, her Mane Six Statuettes will stop his mind powers minus his teleporting. As I already established she can amp her perception of time and esentially blitz him in combat speed. I don't think it's one sided but her equipment I think will let her pull out the win here, as well as her experiences.

Back