• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: Meta Thread)

"Hello? Hello! Are we live? Excellent, excellent. The girl you wanted has been sent with this recording, and I trust they got to you safely. Along with that is the blueprints to the devices that you wanted. She knows where they are, just ask her. Send me my payment via an unmarked envelope. Don't inform me on what you do to her, I do not care. Now, goodbye."

Name: Test Subject #125. Codename: Maria

Appearance: Neon blue hair tied up into two pigtails on either side of her head. Her eyes aren't actually there and there are only red colored lenses, like that of a camera, where her eyes should be. Her skin is smooth and made of plastic and some of it is tearing from her left cheek, revealing framework and wires from underneath. Her body shows signs of wear and tear throughout her entire being, showing off frameworks and wires all over. Her right hand was detatched long ago and now only a stump remains, while her left hand is still intact. She wears a black jacket over a pink shirt with blue skinny jeans. In her left side is a gun holster with an AMT Baby Automag (it has a profile on this wiki), which is in a dirty condition and has basically turned black from soot and ash.

Power set: Drone

Yeah Jackys characters are generally pretty in-depth and detailed though she didnt like the fast pace of RW which is why she left iirc.

I have an in-depth character already. Anybody who's seen the Stranger in RW should know how deep it gets.

Anyone wanna help me get some votes in a stupid battle 'cause I'm bored?

also on a side notebook I was thinking about using Giffany for my second power set whenever that comes along.

i want to try and stick with the robot theme but I'm not sure how possible that'd be

The tier cap will be higher for the next power set, so wait until I tell you what it is before you decide your next character

Jackythejack said:
But like also Overlord.
odds are even with an upper tier I'm gonna be crap. It's in my nature
Just beacause you have low AP it doesn't mean you'll be useless

Back