• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: Meta Thread)

Jackythejack said:
Oh? How come?
He has every skill any human has had EVER and Rico is a walking Hammerspace with every weapon you would ever want (As long as it isn't over Tier 8-C) so he can upgrade your character or give you whatever you need or can ever repair you.

Hi, I am new to this forum and I know I a,coming in quite late but could I be an ulitharid ( a key in the mind flayer page) from dnd.Edit: sorry I do not mean to be upfront, and I also realise now that the ulitharid has certain abilities that would not be appropriate for this game, and I am fairly sure violate the rules.

I came onto this site for the RP (this game specifically) ,I am a fan and regular player of dnd (though not a very good one admittedly).

This game particularly? But is has been dead for half a year. There's other RPs that you can join though.

Sorry I was going to edit my response, this was the one RP I found and I did not realise that it was dead half a year ago, did not understand your response initially- I think due to a minor typo. Really sorry. I am an idiot.

Back