• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy VII Characters Lifting Strength's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Tifa does have some really good lifting strength feats, but it be best to calculate them first. Also, I was told ChaosTheory has a Class G calc on his calc list.

Edit: the calc for this feat is right here. It appears to range from Class G to Class P, but I think Class G was more reasonable.

Well, I found on Outskirts Battle dome they use Class G for Tifa (more precisely Class G+) and everyone else with scaling. Sephiroth perhaps could directly scale via Telekinesis due to restraining the party, Tifa included right before the final battle.

Here's the original cal from narutoforums: http://web.archive.org/web/20170612...blog-category/final-fantasy.1051/view-entries

And here's Tifa Suplexing more random enemies if it helps.

I guess it can work. Even if she did threw the Diamond Weapon with Limit Breaks, she does it very casually so at base she should be comparable.

We don't use "+" signs for lifting strength feats or ratings here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back