• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy VII upgrades Part III

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
As many of you may know, FFVII characters were upgraded to Solar System level a while ago on the grounds of this.

However, looking back, I believe that their tier was caused by my own misinterpretation on a few things.

1. The belief that "Star System level" (Which I took from the OBD) meant "Solar System level", when I recalled that we, at one point in the past, did replace Solar System level with Star System level, before realizing that the term didn't work and is basically Multi-Solar System level. As a result, the OBD profiles (Again, which I took notes from) are probably supposed to say "Multi-Solar System level".

2. The dimensions for Bahamut Fury and Bahamut Zero both have starry skies. This further pushes towards the characters being 4-A rather than 4-B.

Interestingly, this upgrade is much more consistent with the Japanese version of Supernova (Which, despite looking less flashy, is over 1,000 times more powerful than the International version):

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=31203

Overall, I propose the characters be upgraded to Multi-Solar System level.

Also, if anyone is going to complain about the party being Solar System level in general, please refrain from doing so. That is not what I mean to discuss.

Well I think it would actually be Small Galaxy Level after we adjust our AP chart like I keep hearing we're gonna do, but for now this is pretty solidly Multi-Solar System level.

If we're going to use the Japanese version then yes they would be Multi-Solar System Level. Still funny how the Japanese version which takes much less time is far more powerful than the international version.

I can't even argue it, it's a legit calc and everything

Dammit XD

These upgrades are without ennnnd

Well, 10^50 Joules is Low Multi-Solar System level, so I suppose that it seems correct. Intuitively it still feels exaggerated however.

Back