• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Form Freeza Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I dunno why final form Freeza got downgraded to High 5-A, though the other forms staying at that level is fine. I realize there was another thread about this, but I figured I may as well make my own with actual suggestions on how to change this massive gap between Frieza and the Androids.

Final Form Freeza should be "Low 4-C to High 4-C", or something like that; maybe just Low 4-C to 4-C. I don't really care. Just a tiny percentage of his power is far superior to his previous peak of high-end High 5-A, and he can power up to reach the other 100%. This seems pretty linear, for once, given that Goku's Kaio-ken x20 is comparable to 50% Freeza; this is not only demonstrated, but they both have power levels of 60 million.

I would say this is consistent, too, given how ridiculously strong Freeza is established to be, in comparison to basically everyone else at that point in time. Even his weaker forms are vastly stronger than everyone else.

Besides Freeza, this would scale to Goku, Cold, and Trunks, and that's about it! Goku would be Low 4-C, 4-C/High 4-C or whatever it'll be specifically with Kaio-ken x20, Spirit Bomb, and Super Saiyan. Trunks would be above Freeza.

Not gonna fraud, I thought this was gonna be from a new member who just wanted DB to be high and that Prom was going to debunk it. Goodness, I was wrong.

While I dislike the use of multipliers as tier jumpers at all (even the stuff I agreed to be upgraded via multipliers, I only said to not stall progress that was probably inevitable), I'm gonna stay out of this.

Well, the "multiplier" math makes sense.

100% Freeza is double that of 50% Freeza. That's pretty much basic arithmetic.

50% Freeza is equal to 20x Goku.

Therefore, 100% Freeza is double that of 20x (also known as 40x).

Taking First Form Freeza's AP as a baseline (1.7 Tenatons) and multiplying it by the "linear" multiplier above, we get 68 Tenatons. Low 4-C. This is demonstratably shown when in the show, Super Saiyan Goku (Who was equal or superior to Freeza) utterly dominated 50% Freeza no difficulty (Actually quite similar to when Goku used Kaioken against Vegeta, all "Kaio-what?" and BOOM!).

Actually anything 5x or higher than Freeza's Baseline is Low 4-C. And given the massive power increases with Zenkais (Goku got one after Namek), that 5x difference is easily surpassed. Especially since Future Trunks and Post-Namek Goku scales to a Mecha-Freeza that's superior to the 100% Freeza we're using right now.

Freeza's definitely easily Low 4-C, yeah.

Bump.

So! People who scale: People who are equal or superior to Kaiokenx20 Goku.

Kaiokenx20 Goku's AP: 1.7 Tenatons x 20 = 34 Tenatons. Low 4-C.

Kwabam.

Edit:

Small note, all of these numbers I'm throwing up are lowballs. This is ignoring Freeza's In-between forms such as 2nd form and 3rd Form and jumping straight to 50%, and this is assuming Freeza's 1st form isn't like a mere decimal of a percentage to Freeza's maximum power.

I agree, Final Form Frieza should easily be Low 4-C or above.

Was the High 4-C result from the calculation accepted by the calc group?

Yeah, that calc was rejected for now, but I did have plans to give elaboration on the context. But too busy with RL. I do still have a Rough Draft saved on my PC for what the OP would say, but I been busy both with RL and revisions on other verses to clarify it. To be fair, our current standards for planet busting feats in general are somewhat lowballed; we generally use average velocity, when scientifically, initial velocity would be more scientifically accurate to implement into kinetic energy of an explosion.

Explosions typically decelerate over time as it fights against the Acceleration due to gravity, and this is especially made true for planets with gravity higher than Earth; as it generally requires just as much energy to move at Mach 1 on a 10 G environment as it would to move at Mach 10 on Earth. I'll create the calc group discussion once I have time or get the rough draft finished.

No. There was a thread about this somewhere, let me look for it, but I believe the Multipliers page should help you out.

We could have a discussion for whether or not they can be applied now that multipliers in general are allowed. I think I made a thread on it lemme check

Oh so there IS a thread about it.

I was wondering about the same thing and I agree with Prom.

What Prom suggested is not corretly as Frieza transformations boosts and the full extential of kaioken multipliers are not considered, so i will make a thread explaining the multipliers.

Well, he shouldn't be High 5-A when everyone else is High 4-C for no reason, or they shouldn't be High 4-C.

I thought Kaioken Multipliers were be accepted by most people by a long time.

Why exactly do you think they shouldn't be considered?

Promestein said:
Well, he shouldn't be High 5-A when everyone else is High 4-C for no reason, or they shouldn't be High 4-C.
But Frieza is High 5-A via the Planet Vegeta's Destruction in DB Super and not because of weird scaling.

I meant final form Frieza, scaled up through his power boosts.

Dark649 said:
I think the should be accepted, this why they will be included in the thread.
I mean they were already accepted before. And they also agree with the requirements of our new multipliers page. But I guess a thread to put the entire scaling into perspective will be good. I seriously hope this be the last time we have to adjust thier ratings.

Promestein said:
I meant final form Frieza, scaled up through his power boosts.
Actually Final Form Frieza is mostly scaled from Goku's Kaioken 20x, unless you're specifically referring to his 100% version.

Of course I was referring to his 100% power.

Promestein said:
Of course I was referring to his 100% power.
In that case then i cannot fully agree with you, i mean logically speaking Frieza should have become little more powerful at his supposed "full power" or then he wouldn't have even tried to use that form his fight with SSj Goku.

Should we close this and continue there then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back