• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally, that great moment has arrived! Broly Toei 3-B :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be more of an estimation because Broly didn't physically go to every planet in the South Galaxy to destroy it, he just destroyed it using Gigantic ki blasts

Really nothing I can do that isn't headcannon
Hmmm, we can assume he is attacking a galaxy per ki blast if we want the speed, but eh....i dunno how to properly decide the best way to calculate the speed.

Nah, Second Movie Broly has to be x172800 his Restrained Super Form for him to reach 3-A
Maybe if we use Zamasu's Universal size calc, it could happen?
Are you referring to the 27x universal baseline calc for dragon ball super?

If so i can't use that because we don't know where they are at in the south galaxy

Or does the DB universe have a calced size that i'm not aware of?

Also what would his 4th Key look like?

I’m wondering are we treating this as destroying the living universe or the entire universe? Because that would include hell and heaven which for toeiverse is accepted as Universal and the kaioshin realm being 1/10 of multiple universal sized structures

I’m wondering are we treating this as destroying the living universe or the entire universe? Because that would include hell and heaven which for toeiverse is accepted as Universal and the kaioshin realm being 1/10 of multiple universal sized structures
Only living Universe without further context.

Omega was explicitly stated to threaten 3 Universal sized realms.

I would show a scan of the daizenshuu telling us that when a NSEW galaxy is mentioned it’s referring to the section of the universe and that Broly destroyed a galaxy and was threatening to destroy the (NSEW) Southern Galaxy/Quadrant which as stated by the person who made the movie is one of countless galaxies and that galaxy only refers to a section when it’s one of the NSEW which is what causes the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back