• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 4: New House? New DLC? New path? New Dawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Byleth has thought based Fate Manip for being able to think of someone they'd like to go to the Goddess Tower with and that's who ends up going on their own during the ball

I'm kidding

Yeah, Claude and Dimitri even pre-timeskip should comparable to Edelgard. They're still far above other units in their respective houses and while I can agree with Edelgard being the strongest of the three overall due to the dual crests, Dimitri and Claude aren't fodder to her. They can trade blows with her just fine.

And side note, surprised no one used his badass meme for Dimitri's post time skip quote.

@Boomer, you may request it on a separate content revision board about the petrification resistance

Also, while it is a massive low end for Three Houses, this could set the baseline for FE games with Fimbulvetr. Which means the GBA cast could get upgraded to High 8-C.

Well, using that meme might give newcomers to the game the wrong impression of Dimitri's character.

I know, it was a joke. Though, the image is in the gallery. Also, I've been reading YouTube comments and I think I know the possibility on why Edelgard's route was watered down to not have cutscenes.

I heard one rumor was that there originally was a cutscene where Edelgard sheds tears as she kills Dimitri; and that it was legit brutal has he literally cuts of his head as it rolls around on the ground. And the reason it was scrapped was because Nintendo was afraid the game would get an Mature rating on the ESRB.

Again, this is just what I read on YouTube, so it might be false. But it does make sense and I see why. But they could have at least cut part of it out, like the cutscene showing a their shadows if that was the case and they simply didn't want to be too violent. And still would have been cool.

Shouldn't Byleth have a key where they're not using the Sword of the Creator [and probably keys for Fused and Fused timeskip too, but that might be a little too much]

Maybe, but he doesn't appear that much different without SoC. I think he/she'd still be the same tier via being comparable to Edelgard.

I'm gonna be disappointed if the new dlc story is like Revelations. It kinda makes other paths story kinda pointless if all the Lords are gonna survive or no deaths at all. Give me darkside Byleth route for something more unique

It will probably have Nemesis and the Immaculate One, but were able to defeat Immaculate One without killing Rhea.

I think more like joining Nemesis route hehehe. I prefer the new story where Byleth doesnt pick any lords and be more like a lone rogue with monsters as his companions lol. For Uniqueness

Perhaps he will in the 5th route. And Death Knight is playable, so that should be enough reason to love the route.

Fire Emblem got so much more popular with Three Houses here huh? Its already the fourth thread, kinda amazing.

Non-Three Houses related, is there actually a reason why we only feature initial class abilitys on "Awakening and later" profiles?

Three Houses took the best parts from Awakening, Fates, and Echoes and combined them together beautifully along with extra unique content

So yeah, it's my favorite

I wish i could disagree as a elitistic Fire Emblem boomer but i didn't even play the game so i can't either way

First Witch said:
Fire Emblem got so much more popular with Three Houses here huh? Its already the fourth thread, kinda amazing.

Non-Three Houses related, is there actually a reason why we only feature initial class abilitys on "Awakening and later" profiles?

Ike

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me? ovo

First Witch said:
Wha, i didn't know Ike could change his class to gain more abilities, damn FE 9 and 10 must have been more advanced than i could remember ovo
Never played Awakening? He can ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back