• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 4: New House? New DLC? New path? New Dawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if killing someone stated to be Death counts as Death manipulation; and I think Type 3 abstract existence was going to get axed.

And oh yeah, JSW. Antvasima was asking us if you had any thoughts here

Someone really needs to make a Claude Profile... I don't exactly have the time right now

I know this probably doesn't mean anything, but should we move the Three Houses Characters before games like Warriors and Heroes so they're with the other mainline games?

I don't think that the sword of the creator was ever weakened, it just gained more power when Byleth fused with Sothis. So the high 7-C rating shouldn't really even be there. It is even said in the game that Byleth unlocked its full power prior to them fusing, as you only need the compatable crest, and crest stone to unlock a heros relic's full power. I highly doubt Nemesis had the sublime sword of the creator.

Yeah, the Three Houses profiles should be listed before Heroes and Warriors on the verse page. And that Claude profile in the Sandbox is looking good. Also, Hero's Relic's being Low 7-B in general actually sounds pretty good.

Byleth was not capable of using the Full Power of the Sword of the Creator before fusing with Sothis because while he had a compatable Crest, he had no become one with Crest Stone within his heart, also it's literally stated that after fusing with Sothis, the true power of the Sword of the Creator had returned, and it's the true power of the the Sword of the Creator that cut a mountai
AC693CD1-5095-4014-AD68-34D456570EE7

In order to gain the sublime sword of the creator, Byleth needed to fuse with sothis, so I highly doubt that Nemesis had the Sublime sword of the creator, as they would need to fuse with sothis. So in short, Nemesis used the "weakened" version of the creator sword to cut the mountain.

Rtxthegamer said:
In order to gain the sublime sword of the creator, Byleth needed to fuse with sothis, so I highly doubt that Nemesis had the Sublime sword of the creator, as they would need to fuse with sothis. So in short, Nemesis used the "weakened" version of the creator sword to cut the mountain.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nemesis' sword also have two Crest Stones? Or am I remembering that wrong?

The Dark sword of the creator has 2 crest stones, the crest stone of toa, and the crest stone of tomotheos. So only resurructed Nemesis's sword have 2 crest stones. That aside, since it has two crest stones, its likely at least equivalent to the power of the sword of the creator.

In order to use the full power of a Hero's Relic, the relic needs its associated crest stone, and the user needs a matching crest. Nemesis was able to use the Sword of the Creator's full power since he took Sothis's crest of flames for himself and he fitted the sword with the crest stone of flames. Byleth couldn't use the sword's full power at first because the crest stone was taken from the sword and implanted in his heart, and he hadn't fused with it yet, so the sword couldn't fully connect to it. Also, the text box explicitly says that the sword "regained" its full power, which implies that it used to have the same power in the past when Nemesis used it.

Rtxthegamer said:
Also, shouldn't Dimitri have bloodlust? (prior to rodrigue's death.)
He isn't bloodlusted unless he's fighting Edelgard or someone else he believes is associated with the Tragedy of Duscur.

i think they are bloodlusted, since they have been shown to mercilessly kill bandits at gareg mach, despite them having no connection to the empire or duscur.

and nemesis didn't fuse with sothis right? The text box also says that "fusing with sothis" allowed byleth to regain its true power. The Crest stone of flames being inserted into Byleth is just what brought sothis back to life (in byleth's conscious), not necessarily what makes the sword of the creator the sublime sword of the creator. If there was no connection between Byleth, the crest stone, and their crest, the sword wouldn't have even glowed in the first place.

Its also worth mentioning that rhea even mentioned that the only reason that Byleth could even use it's full power (prior to fusing with sothis) was because of the crest stone within them, which implies that they already unlocked its full power.

and btw it is technically possible to make a gatekeeper profile from this. But we don't really know the AP of him, apart from the fact that they should be superior to some students pre-timeskip. (Caspar couldn't even land a blow on a knight.)

Ah, the original wielder of Alondite and Ragnell? Also, why depressed?

I do apologize to here that, I have gone through similar problems as of late myself. But Altina's addition is good news.

I completely understand the feeling, I really hope you all take care of yourselves. I'm so sorry.

I completely approve of this idea, yes, Gatekeeper NEEDS this. But aren't you lowballing the sheer power and might of the Gatekeeper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back