• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force: God Tier Revisions

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, so I've been meaning to to revise the current God Tiers for a while now, the current 7-A Calc is unusable because we can't use Speed of Light for KE, but I do have a new accepted calc that we can use to scale to the God Tiers, I also have two calcs that Dragon performed
Essentially anyone who is Shinra's Adolla Burst level is Low 7-B, but whoever scales to Dragon needs to be discussed

Last edited:
We have that ice calc, a crater made by.. I forgot the character (Beni's friend), and two from Dragon. I actually don't think we should scale using Dragon, from what I remember, he one shot motivated Arthur and Beni's attack did nothing to him, tho Beni was casual and just wanted to save people.

I support this, consistent feats for the non-god tiers to scale to and a feat that feels like its in a good ball park for said god tiers look nice.

My only objection to the "Shinra's Adolla Burst Shockwave" calc is that you can probably find the height of Amaterasu via scaling instead of assuming it to be 200 meters tall.

My only objection to the "Shinra's Adolla Burst Shockwave" calc is that you can probably find the height of Amaterasu via scaling instead of assuming it to be 200 meters tall.
I tried looking for solid pixel scaling images of Amaterasu, but I couldn’t find any good ones that show the full power plant with an object of reference to scale it’s size too, maybe I just wasn’t looking in the right place, but I couldn’t find anything that would have been accurate

Last edited:
I tried looking for solid pixel scaling images of Amaterasu, but I couldn’t find any good ones that show the full power plant with an object of reference to scale it’s size too, maybe I just wasn’t looking in the right place, but I couldn’t find anything that would have been accurate
I think that this page and this page could be used for scaling, potentially.

Bump

Seriously guys? It's not even that controversial a verse or CRT, are you that lazy to just fix this... Poor Fire Force

Well, we have the calcs prepared and evaluated - so they can all be added to the verse page at least.

We just need to list who scales and why.

Well, we have the calcs prepared and evaluated - so they can all be added to the verse page at least.

We just need to list who scales and why.
I would argue that Adolla Burst Shinra scales a decent bit above Base Dragon, who would be 7-C+

I remember Arthur's Superfire forcing Dragon to transform into his Dragon-Like Form and his Superfire should be comparable to Shinra's Superfire who is way weaker than Shinra's Adolla Burst

Honestly, I suggest to wait on FF CRTs.
It's about to end soon, author already confirmed, we are in the latest arc.
And Arthur is fighting Dragon right now so you can expect new feats.

Honestly, I suggest to wait on FF CRTs.
It's about to end soon, author already confirmed, we are in the latest arc.
And Arthur is fighting Dragon right now so you can expect new feats.
But I've already been putting this off for so long... But yeah, if it's gonna end soon, then I guess I can wait, I do know we are currently in the final battle

Ahaha, seeing the calcs here really puts into perspective how delusional Comic Vine users can be. One person I see in Fire Force threads uses the broken scaling with Charons reflection feat to reach Continental+ God Tiers.

You probably haven't seen how delusional VSB users can be.
But yeah, Continental+ Shinra and others is just too much, for now at least.

You probably haven't seen how delusional VSB users can be.
But yeah, Continental+ Shinra and others is just too much, for now at least.
We shall see. Knowing Atsushi, the verse could possibly see a tier upgrade in power. Especially given that Shinra might come back from Adolla as a Demon (just a theory of mine since all the Pillars were teleported to Adolla).

Back