• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 1 (P&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure he approves the qualitative power and ability additions which I myself approve also. Maybe a blog or two.
Not the multiplier.

The dispersion yield formula which takes air dispersion speed into consideration being used instead of the standard nuke formula?

Maybe that formula introduction needs to be discussed as a separate topic because some verse supporters and wankers now want to use such method to upgrade their current verses.

This may end up in a lot of anime/cartoon/movie/TV show explosion calcs being revamped.
The standard nuke calc should be fine to use tho?

Hokuto Shinken users are said to be threats to the entire world, so the high 6-A KE calc wouldn't break the rule of "KE calc being not consistent with the setting" that the OP meteor feat had.
Kinda, the High 6-A is not like the power that was unleashed across the entire nuclear war, which would then kinda match the oceans vaporization result.

The KE come from just a single nuke, while the planet was hitt by like a dozens of theme, earth's crust would have been turned into molten lava when it happen.

Also Hokuto Shinken users be a "threat" to the entire world can work even with them be only country busters.

Beginning of Series 30% Ken: 53.5 teratons of TNT (Country level+)
Beginning of Series 100% Ken: 178.333 teratons of TNT (Large Country level).
Post-Toki’s Bind 30% Ken: 178.333 teratons of TNT (Large Country level)
Post-Toki’s Bind 100% Ken: 594.444 teratons of TNT (Large Country level+)
Post-Shu's Call 30% Ken: 254.9 petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Shu's Call 100% Ken: 849.677 petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Timeskip 30% Ken: 849.677 petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Timeskip 100% Ken: 2.832 exatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Awakening 30% Ken: 9.44 exatons (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Awakening 100% Ken: 31.4695 exatons (Moon Level)
Seals Lifted 30% Ken: at least 31.4695 exatons (Moon Level)
Seals Lifted 100% Ken: 104.898395 exatons (Moon Level)
I think this scaling work the best, we only need to double check which characters should genuinely scale to Kaioh's power.

I mean, if Shin (who BoS 30% Ken defeated soundly) scales to 100% pre-series Ken (who at 30% is above Jagi), then my above scaling chain gets multiplied by 3.33x

The KE come from just a single nuke, while the planet was hitt by like a dozens of theme, earth's crust would have been turned into molten lava when it happen.
It's stated that the nuclear war cracked the planet in two, which would be small planet level, so technically there were "larger" consequences compared to just all the water evaporating.
Also Hokuto Shinken users be a "threat" to the entire world
they're not "a threat" they can destroy it, two very different statements

Yeaaaaah... This is wack.
It is possible that the very recently increased scale of DC Comics cosmology with the creation of a full multiverse will increase the future tiering.

It's stated that the nuclear war cracked the planet in two, which would be small planet level, so technically there were "larger" consequences compared to just all the water evaporating.
Yeah i don't think we can trully go with that interpretation not when Earth was never show to be trully crack in half, at least with the seas we see many times that the world was turned into a desert and most (but not all of them since the Sea of Death still exist) bodies of water had been eliminated, i can't say the same with the latter case.

Kinda, the High 6-A is not like the power that was unleashed across the entire nuclear war, which would then kinda match the oceans vaporization result.

Also Hokuto Shinken users be a "threat" to the entire world can work even with them be only country busters.
Dozens of them would still be within the multi continent range...

I mean, even just the fact of all the bodies of water evaporating would have caused a similar result, the earth should logically be just a bunch of craters and nothing else, but there are still semi-intact buildings right next to evaporated seas, the seas evaporating would also have completely ****** the atmosphere but it's clearly fine, there's clouds, rain, oxygen, plants grow (somewhat). It's fairly obvious that we just have to suspend our disbelief in regards to the mechanics of the war. I don't even think the H6-A shockwave would factor into any of this because clearly its energy was "used" for moving the clouds and not on the planet itself unlike the fireball
Yeah i don't think we can trully go with that interpretation not when Earth was never show to be trully crack in half, at least with the seas we see many times that the world was turned into a desert and most (but not all of them since the Sea of Death still exist) bodies of water had been eliminated, i can't say the same with the latter case.
the fact that we never see the crack doesn't invalidate the statement, we simply weren't given the chance (even when we get shots of the planet as a whole, it's completely covered in toxic fumes and even if it wasn't it's entirely possible that the crack would not be visible due to it being small comparatively to the diameter of the earth), by the same logic we also never see a dried-up sea but we just accept the statements (which are the same ones that give the "earth was split" info btw).

Last edited:
Okay. So does anybody here have any suggestions in that regard?

Well, in this particular case I am probably fine with the consensus from all of you combined, but it would be good if you quote what needs to be evaluated here, and tell me which other staff members that have helped out in this thread previously.

Well, in this particular case I am probably fine with the consensus from all of you combined, but it would be good if you quote what needs to be evaluated here, and tell me which other staff members that have helped out in this thread previously.
The nuke calc was recently accepted, so if you could look at and accept the following multiplier scaling chain for it, that would be appreciated:
So would Jagi scale to just the dispersion yield or the nuke + the dispersion yield?

Also, assuming it's just the dispersion yield that Jagi scales to, Kenshiro's scaling scaling would look something like this:

Beginning of Series 30% Ken: 957.313 petatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level) (Scales above Jagi)
Beginning of Series 100% Ken: 3.19104 exatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level).
Post-Toki’s Bind 30% Ken: 3.19104 exatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level) (Became much stronger than before)
Post-Toki’s Bind 100% Ken: 10.63681 exatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Shu's Call 30% Ken: 10.63681 exatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level)
Post-Shu's Call 100% Ken: 35.456 exatons (Moon level)
Post-Timeskip 30% Ken: 35.456 exatons (Moon level)
Post-Timeskip 100% Ken: 118.18679 exatons (Moon level)
Post-Awakening 30% Ken: 393.955967 exatons (Moon level+)
Post-Awakening 100% Ken: 1.3131865569 zettatons (Small Planet Level)
Seals Lifted 30% Ken: at least 1.3131865569 zettatons (Small Planet Level) (Became stronger than his previous self)
Seals Lifted 100% Ken: 4.377288523 zettatons (Small Planet Level)

Also, apparently someone mentioned something above about 30% BoS Ken>>Shin>>100% PS Ken>>30% PS Ken>>Jagi, which would make the calc scaling even more impressive.

Okay, but calc scaling is not my area. Are there any calc group members who have helped out in this thread previously or have listed themselves as interested in HnK in our verse page for the series?

Everyone can suggest a chain say A beat B or A stomp B.
Not that the multiplier is actually approved.

The scaling chain risk is not that high however if no multipliers are involved.

But I would like to know if everyone is happy with just use (a) the nuke feat end or (b) the Kaioh ocean dissipation statement end; then a flat scaling chain without multipliers.

(Oh the revised nuke yield end is officially yet to be approved by Bambu.)

Or we can make the middle and say (c) "at least nuke feat yield level, possibly ocean vaporisation potential statement level".

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out. 🙏

What do the rest of you think?

Everyone can suggest a chain say A beat B or A stomp B.
Not that the multiplier is actually approved.

The scaling chain risk is not that high however if no multipliers are involved.

But I would like to know if everyone is happy with just use (a) the nuke feat end or (b) the Kaioh ocean dissipation statement end; then a flat scaling chain without multipliers.

(Oh the revised nuke yield end is officially yet to be approved by Bambu.)

Or we can make the middle and say (c) "at least nuke feat yield level, possibly ocean vaporisation potential statement level".
The Ocean vaporization end never made sense to me as i've argued before above

However I'd be fine with a possibly rating using the ocean vape calc in the multiplier

I think we should just scale off of the nuke calc (Blast radius not air dispersion)

Also why can't you just evaluate the calc Jason?

Okay. Have you reached a consensus here that can be applied then?

Okay. Have you reached a consensus here that can be applied then?
If Jagi revised nuke yield end is accepted, then we can just say every high tier touki practitioners (those >= Jagi) are just at around or higher than this level. No multipliers.

1. Multiplier for scaling purpose has never been properly established and can only go circular scaling at worst
2. Shmeatywerbenmanjenson claims ocean vaporisation potential statement for scaling never make sense to them.

If Jagi revised nuke yield end is accepted, then we can just say every high tier touki practitioners (those >= Jagi) are just at around or higher than this level. No multipliers.

1. Multiplier for scaling purpose has never been properly established and can only go circular scaling at worst
2. Shmeatywerbenmanjenson claims ocean vaporisation potential statement for scaling never make sense to them.
I do not think we ever reached a consensus on the multiplier thing.

Especially since Ken grows so much stronger over the course of the series.

are we STILL discussing the multiplier?? It's stated twice on-page to be 3.3x, what's there to discuss? If anything, we should be discussing the Sekkakko multiplier and how it changes the scaling, because it should logically be at least a 10x amp given how we know that far weaker pressure points can give a 10x amp to strenght and there'd be no point in using a pressure point designed to amp your strength and that literally kills you if there was a risk-free pressure point that gave a comparable amp.

yeah, it's never been a problem, it's super clearly stated on-page and in guidebooks
The guide book says something about the Tenryu Kokyu Hou sure, and it surely serves as a plot device or something, and yes this is shown in the comics and in the anime sure. But not quite as a multiplier for the purpose of power scaling.

About the far weaker pressure points can give a 10x amp to strength thing, can we have more context?

If Sekkakou is meant to be a power amping move and is meant to be stronger than Tenryu Kokyu Hou and a "random pressure point that gives 10x power amp" or some random ki concentrating, there is one more thing that we need to answer: how many times do we need to count the characters concentrating ki, "the 10x power amp" pressure point, the Tenryu Kokyu Hou and the Sekkakou.

If all are meant to be power amping moves in the versus debate context, then all characters and all times using each move need to be counted and well indexed and referenced.
This is not yet to think on the risk of one character yells and has a power boost just for the other to yell again and match it. The scaling can just go nuts

Or if you believe this to be too much a hassle, just have everyone be "higher", "far higher", "even higher" than Jagi and close the case.

For the revised calc for Jagi nuke feat to begin with, hold on for a few hour s I will use my crappy computer to check the revised Jagi revised nuke calc page instead of Bambu.

Likely doing a redux blog.

Last edited:
The guide book says something about the Tenryu Kokyu Hou sure, and it surely serves as a plot device or something, and yes this is shown in the comics and in the anime sure. But not quite as a multiplier for the purpose of power scaling.
it's stated 2 times to be a 3x multiplier, I genuinely don't see the issue here, it's shown to make him faster and stronger, so what's the hold up
If Sekkakou is meant to be a power amping move and is meant to be stronger than Tenryu Kokyu Hou and a "random pressure point that gives 10x power amp" or some random ki concentrating, there is one more thing that we need to answer: how many times do we need to count the characters concentrating ki, "the 10x power amp" pressure point, the Tenryu Kokyu Hou and the Sekkakou.
Sekkakko is not some "ki concentration" or anything like that, it's a very defined pressure point, and it's only used 2 times in the whole series because it literally kills the user, which is the rationale behind it being superior to TKH etc: there'd be no reason for Toki or anyone to use the Sekkakko if they could obtain a comparable amp through safer methods, such as the 10x pressure point I showed, which has no drowbacks at all.

f all are meant to be power amping moves in the versus debate context, then all characters and all times using each move need to be counted and well indexed and referenced.
This is not yet to think on the risk of one character yells and has a power boost just for the other to yell again and match it. The scaling can just go nuts
We can't just ignore amps because they'd be inconvenient to catalogue lol. As it stands, in terms of amps, Ken has Tenryu Kokyu Oh (3x, stated on panel), Kiko Yabu (shown on screen to be superior to TKH, arguably twice as strong), pressure points (the 10x one and the Sekkakko), Rage Amp, Sadness (it's stated numerous times that the deeper Ken's sadness the stronger he becomes, he can also "turn sorrow into rage") and Spirit Amp (This isn't exclusive to Ken, it's been showcased by other characters such as Fudo and implied by Shew, Ken himself uses it against Raoh in their first fight and it lets him power through Toki's pressure point and match Raoh, in Fudo and Shew's case it was shown/stated to be able to keep the user alive after his death, in Fudo's case it allowed him to become strong enough to kill Raoh if he wasn't stopped).
I will agree that the series has some wacky concepts that cannot be applied to the wiki due to how complex they'd be to implement (like the fact that the characters are heavily implied to actually fight and throw punches at speeds that surpass their own perception speed), but this is not one of them, we can literally just list these amps as "Higher with X, Y, Even higher with Z", the only problem would be quantify which amp is the strongest.
Or if you believe this to be too much a hassle, just have everyone be "higher", "far higher", "even higher" than Jagi and close the case.
Scaling HNK2 people to Jagi's feats would unironically be like scaling Dragonball Super characters by upscaling from Saibamen lol, he's complete fodder already at the start of the series pretty much and in HNK2 you've got average goons that are End of HNK1-Raoh level; if we use the air dispersion end for the nuke then sure, it's the best feat, but if we're gonna use the blast end I genuinely don't see the issue with Kaioh's statement

I can see the concern Twellas has raised.
Sure some people want to do something to note some differentiation on lower tier characters from high tier characters.

But while there are cases character stat amplification techniques are considered multipliers legit for power scaling, there are also other cases where such are not the case.

Also
1. Taking one amp as a multiplier and others not is arbitrary
2. For multiplier scaling chains to work even, one needs to list all matches where powerup are and not are used (preferably in a blog with a well-sortable table) just to make it even work.
Yes I mean tables. Sortable tables.
3. Just one idea: If the battle lists are made and the low end and high end yields for touki practitioners are approved (I actually see Kaioh's yield for a statement is under challenge), any multiplier and results battle prowess should ultimately match with EOS ultimate Kaioh and EOS ultimate Kenshiro.
Maybe we can work backward to determine what values the multipliers should be.

Just giving directions. (In fact sorry I am so occupied by my family and day job even the evaluation of the revised Jagi nuke feat yield is delayed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back