• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashy Flash Upgrade

As I was surfing the profiles and threads, I realized, no one thinks half monster garou actually scales to golden sperm? (Webcomic, there are people who believe half monster isn't a thing in the webcomic but that's an entirely seperate topic, point is, garou before he went full monster)

We do Know that, Before Garou even went full monster ,he was still capable of caving golden sperm's face in before GS could even REACT

Yes, I am aware Golden Sperm did survive, but it still scales regardless, furthermore, Golden Sperm stated he was going to get serious with Garou and start using all his power (Which is supported by GS "charging up") , This is where it gets a bit strawmanny, now, I am aware Garou only BEAT GS when he went full monster, or he went full monster after beating GS, but we will be relying on the former now.

When GS first went serious on Garou, we KNOW Garou didn't transform full monster yet, as he only reached that after the fight , even then, He was still not blitzed and 1 shot by GS and swapping hands with him for a period of time regardless This also supported, though not clearly, but a obvious difference in damage on GS's body, as some of the punches start making his ******* brain fluids leak (ik its blood chill) and some just seem like normal marks done by a punch Which I'd assume would be the difference between Half and Full Monster for the sake of the thread, I am also going to make it clear this is a bit iffy but it is consistent.

Then we have the Garou statement of him saying Flash would have beaten that form, specified by him saying "And NOW" which would directly imply he would have beaten that same half monster garou who swapped hands with golden sperm with relative ease. , this is also supported by him being a bit relative to full monster, dodging most of his attacks, and swapping hands with him. (The swapping hands part was done with darkshine, but we do literally see darkshine knocked down on the ground with Flashy Flash just standing.)

This has been brought up before and I still disagree with the logic. Garou was transforming mid-fight against GS and there was no telling when he actually fully transformed, just that by the time the smoke dissipated Garou had become a monster. Flashy Flash is likely faster than GS, but he doesn't have clear cut evidence of direct scaling. Until he gets supporting stuff or the manga changes it he should be kept as is.

Again, it's left too vague for you to make that claim and it is a self concession, since the moment you say mid fight, you still have to agree with the logic that he was still not transformed during the start of the fight (considering right before that, garou still caved his face in) and he didn't get blitzed, 1 shot and he can clearly still damage golden sperm. This is both AP and Speed, not just Speed, potentially dura if you take in garou's adaptation but that's too assumptious at that point

I agree with this. I mean in both the webcomic and the manga, Flash is shown as a monster among S ranks having feats and statements that scale him above all others besides Tatsu and Blast. He definitely does scale above the Garou that took down Darkshine and fought GS and even if we are conservative and downplay to the max, he scales above the Garou who caved GS's face in at the very beginning of their fight.

Yeah, I would like to point out garou only took down a darkshine with no determination, but it still scales regardless since he was afraid of being killed by garou. But yeah, it's pretty blatant.

Ideally we could just wait for the manga adaptation of the scene and get some more context there.

Profiles made currently using a combination of manga and webcomic feats aren't really great.

I have to unsubscribe due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

Damage3245 said:
Ideally we could just wait for the manga adaptation of the scene and get some more context there.
Profiles made currently using a combination of manga and webcomic feats aren't really great.
We already use webcomic feats for both darkshine and garou, i really don't see the problem, besides, that will be months from now, so the changes will still be there for a relevant period of time

I brought up this so many times and every time i got declined.

We just need to wait for manga to catch up those webcomic chapters i guess.

We're currently doing that with the Tornado base lift to add to his point.

@Antvasima; I think he's referring to Tatsumaki's feat of flipping the Monster Association base in the webcomic. We're currently waiting for proper visuals on it in the manga before calcing it because of the scale of the feat will likely change.

thats visuals, that shouldn't really correlate to golden sperm scaling since its a fight and pretty clear cut

@Damage

Okay. Thanks for the clarification.

Back