• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNAF downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called Immortality type 2, it's one HELL of a drug
immortality type 2 would be losing legs and arms but still continuing to not die from it
the thing is, nothing in roxy that was important actually broke in the first place. It's called durability, don't try and misrepresent what actually happened

immortality type 2 would be losing legs and arms but still continuing to not die from it
the thing is, nothing in roxy that was important actually broke in the first place. It's called durability, don't try and misrepresent what actually happened
she was damaged enough to be knocked out and then was completely fine, I dunno chief, sounds like stamina or immortality to me!

just saying, you, under no circumstances, are about to scale to something that knocked yo bitch ass out lmao

Should I calc Monty ripping the metal gates apart with just a slash? This would only scale to him, and Freddy with his equipment as Base Freddy and the other animatronics are not capable of doing that.

just saying, you, under no circumstances, are about to scale to something that knocked yo bitch ass out lmao
Real life humans get knocked out all the time by things that actually don’t cause damage to their skulls
Roxy has the physical durability to take it, by definition it scales, don’t be idiotic about this. If I were to hit your head with a 6-C attack then no type 2 immortality or stamina it going to stop it from blowing up. It has absolutely nothing to do with immortality since Roxy literally was still functioning after the hit and the important stuff remained uncrushed

Real life humans get knocked out all the time by things that actually don’t cause damage to their skulls
Roxy has the physical durability to take it, by definition it scales, don’t be idiotic about this. If I were to hit your head with a 6-C attack then no type 2 immortality or stamina it going to stop it from blowing up. It has absolutely nothing to do with immortality since Roxy literally was still functioning after the hit and the important stuff remained uncrushed
The human taking those hits, assuming it was a one-shot, wouldn't scale to it either. Plus Humans can be killed by 10-A attacks, no bone breaking required.

And that's literally a non-argument. Anything that literally knocks you out in one hit for any amount of time means you just don't scale to it in durability. Any character who was knocked out in one hit by an attack and wasn't obliterated magically downscale to the attack by your logic. This isn't "Roxy was somehow knocked out", this is "Roxy was knocked out by the force of this attack", which means she doesn't scale, her endoskeleton might, wolverine is a perfect example of how that'd go, but Roxy herself in main durability doesn't.

The human taking those hits, assuming it was a one-shot, wouldn't scale to it either. Plus Humans can be killed by 10-A attacks, no bone breaking required.
I think you misread my message, since I never argued that they would
humans don’t need to break bones to die, but animatronics obviously do since the endoskeletons are the only thing powering their movements.

And that's literally a non-argument. Anything that literally knocks you out in one hit for any amount of time means you just don't scale to it in durability. Any character who was knocked out in one hit by an attack and wasn't obliterated magically downscale to the attack by your logic. This isn't "Roxy was somehow knocked out", this is "Roxy was knocked out by the force of this attack", which means she doesn't scale, her endoskeleton might, wolverine is a perfect example of how that'd go, but Roxy herself in main durability doesn't.
you are once again completely confusing durability and stamina
being fine physically but still being knocked out means you have low stamina and high durability
being completely broken physically but still being conscious and alive is stamina
of course both these things don’t exactly match up perfectly, since technically robots don’t run on stamina to begin with but
the point is that durability has nothing to do with you being knocked out, if a hypothetical guy can get knocked unconscious by a normal slap but also doesn’t get killed inside of a nuclear explosion and is just knocked unconscious, his durability would scale to it, he just would have really pathetic stamina
Roxy survived a 9-B attack and stuff that wasn’t cosmetic remained intact, this is durability end of story, it’s not even a debate

Sure, the getting knocked out thing has inconsistencies for her type 2 immortality and stamina but
that has nothing to do with the fact that her raw physical durability is 9-B

The human taking those hits, assuming it was a one-shot, wouldn't scale to it either.
Uh, if we're talking about a real scenario, yes they would. A kick from a 10yo to your jaw might knock you out in one shot, doesn't mean the 10-year-old is stronger than you by any means.

I think you misread my message, since I never argued that they would
humans don’t need to break bones to die, but animatronics obviously do since the endoskeletons are the only thing powering their movements.

you are once again completely confusing durability and stamina
being fine physically but still being knocked out means you have low stamina and high durability
being completely broken physically but still being conscious and alive is stamina
of course both these things don’t exactly match up perfectly, since technically robots don’t run on stamina to begin with but
the point is that durability has nothing to do with you being knocked out, if a hypothetical guy can get knocked unconscious by a normal slap but also doesn’t get killed inside of a nuclear explosion and is just knocked unconscious, his durability would scale to it, he just would have really pathetic stamina
Roxy survived a 9-B attack and stuff that wasn’t cosmetic remained intact, this is durability end of story, it’s not even a debate
Yes, the same Roxy who patrols around for six hours straight, gets injured and is in pain from it at some point(just listen to her) has low stamina. Read your own arguments for me before you post them.
Uh, if we're talking about a real scenario, yes they would. A kick from a 10yo to your jaw might knock you out in one shot, doesn't mean the 10-year-old is stronger than you by any means.
It'd take a lot of force for that to happen, must be a 10yo buff as shit

It wouldn't, like, actually. The force doesn't need to be enough to shut you down, but rather, strong enough to shake your brain, and make it shut itself down from the shock. That's far easier to happen when you hit the jaw.

Human bodies have a lot of weak spots, that's why punches to the kidney cause massive pain, even though you can tank it everywhere else in your body. Or why a 10yo's kick to the jaw will knock you out even though you'd only be midly bothered if it was anywhere else.
Getting knocked out by surviving something can be scalable depending on the circumstances of said knock out.

It wouldn't, like, actually. The force doesn't need to be enough to shut you down, but rather, strong enough to shake your brain, and make it shut itself down from the shock. That's far easier to happen when you hit the jaw.

Human bodies have a lot of weak spots, that's why punches to the kidney cause massive pain, even though you can tank it everywhere else in your body. Or why a 10yo's kick to the jaw will knock you out even though you'd only be midly bothered if it was anywhere else.
Getting knocked out by surviving something can be scalable depending on the circumstances of said knock out.
I mean I myself have taken a few hard knocks like that and ended up pretty much fine so I mostly went off experience there, ya might be right ya might be wrong I dunno

If it's pressure points obviously yeah it's probably scaleable.

Regardless this is derailing.

Yes, the same Roxy who patrols around for six hours straight, gets injured and is in pain from it at some point(just listen to her) has low stamina. Read your own arguments for me before you post them.

stamina = inconsistent
read the argument you're responding to and maybe you'd get a bit further bucko!
also this doesn't acknowledge pretty much anything I said

stamina = inconsistent
read the argument you're responding to and maybe you'd get a bit further bucko!
also this doesn't acknowledge pretty much anything I said
Because it makes your argument work?

I got the only counter you need. Roxy is verbally in pain even an hour after the incident. No really that's all that's needed seeing ad your arguing her durability scales to something that AP-wise hit her right in the face just above the snout knocked her out, and, even worse for your argument, damaged the connection to Roxy's eyes enough for Gregory to kinda just take em out casually, which is another thing against her scaling. Our core points are set, now we wait.

Should I calc Monty ripping the metal gates apart with just a slash? This would only scale to him, and Freddy with his equipment as Base Freddy and the other animatronics are not capable of doing that.
Uh, y'all should probably reply to that. I don't know if y'all want me to calc this or not.

Could also calc rox smashing through wood doors if you want. Although given the doors were half broken and virtually a bunch of planks, not sure if itd be impressive.

Although looking at it. If all the doors are like that, she basically only needs to break two actual planks of soft cheap wood there. Pretty sure a high en 9-C could do that.

Last edited:
Because it makes your argument work?
well you're the one arguing about stamina instead of durability bucko, so it's not my argument
I got the only counter you need. Roxy is verbally in pain even an hour after the incident. No really that's all that's needed seeing ad your arguing her durability scales to something that AP-wise hit her right in the face just above the snout knocked her out, and, even worse for your argument, damaged the connection to Roxy's eyes enough for Gregory to kinda just take em out casually, which is another thing against her scaling. Our core points are set, now we wait.
when was roxy in pain? she shouldn't feel pain due to being a robot
the only reason she cries is cause she's literally narcissistic as hell and she got blinded and made hideous
getting knocked out is stamina not durability, it's irrelevant to what's being argued
her eyes clearly were still functional since they could be used for freddy, outside of that it's completely irrelevant since taking out a few screws or whatever is different from ripping them out, and even if he did do that
it'd just be less durable than her actual endoskeleton, which is what we are debating here

tl;dr, stop bringing up completely irrelevant things, and know the difference between stamina/immortality and durability, even though I've had to explain it to you multiple times already

The Monty gates feat doesn’t seem to mean anything, same goes for Roxy breaking seemingly very weakened wooden doors
what does matter is the go kart feat, springtrap being able to tank fire for limited periods of time, and whatever AP DJ music man throwing arcade machines would have

Dj music man doesnt scale to anybody outside himself does he? We already know hes 9-B at least cuz big boi. The go kart feat from what ive seen just should at best be supporting evidence taking a single 9-B hit and getting almost mangled from it at best stops you from being below street level.

Montys room btw (looks the same but darker later in the game ithink). The cracks are more just big claw marks and arent that impressive. The most impressive thing though is the damage he did to those robots but you cant ever see how he does it.

Dj music man doesnt scale to anybody outside himself does he? We already know hes 9-B at least cuz big boi. The go kart feat from what ive seen just should at best be supporting evidence taking a single 9-B hit and getting almost mangled from it at best stops you from being below street level.
Just reminding you that she survives the hit and continues at full functionality without any repairs at all
the “mangling” that happened was mostly cosmetics, and for some reason she just got knocked out because they added blunt force trauma features to a robot, but it didn’t actually damage her movements in the slightest. She is 9-B

well you're the one arguing about stamina instead of durability bucko, so it's not my argument

when was roxy in pain? she shouldn't feel pain due to being a robot
the only reason she cries is cause she's literally narcissistic as hell and she got blinded and made hideous
getting knocked out is stamina not durability, it's irrelevant to what's being argued
her eyes clearly were still functional since they could be used for freddy, outside of that it's completely irrelevant since taking out a few screws or whatever is different from ripping them out, and even if he did do that
it'd just be less durable than her actual endoskeleton, which is what we are debating here

tl;dr, stop bringing up completely irrelevant things, and know the difference between stamina/immortality and durability, even though I've had to explain it to you multiple times already
One word to break this: "Fiction". In other words, it doesn't have to make sense when it's what we see and hear.

One word to break this: "Fiction". In other words, it doesn't have to make sense when it's what we see and hear.
ah yes, the perfect response which dismissed uh
absolutely nothing I said
it being fiction doesn't change that she survived a 9-B attack
this is like saying that freddy fazbear is 11-C because "he's fictional therfore my argument doesn't have to make sense"
yeah no, this is a content revision thread not a youtube comment section, nobody will accept a response as weak as "it's fiction so let's ignore all logic", it would be an insult to the entire forum

ah yes, the perfect response which dismissed uh
absolutely nothing I said
it being fiction doesn't change that she survived a 9-B attack
this is like saying that freddy fazbear is 11-C because "he's fictional therfore my argument doesn't have to make sense"
yeah no, this is a content revision thread not a youtube comment section, nobody will accept a response as weak as "it's fiction so let's ignore all logic", it would be an insult to the entire forum
How about the "Robots can't feel pain!" Argument in that post mate

I honest to god have no idea why this Roxy go-kart thing (hesitant to call it a feat) is being argued as much as it is. If you arguing for 9-B FNaF, there are better ways of approaching it. Like the ripping apart humans stuff can still get them to 9-B, depending on what they did to the human, that is.

Hell, I don't really get why FNaF being 9-C is seen as such a bad thing anyway. The verse being 9-C is more consistent, easier to argue, and they would still be Tier 9. If anything, it should be embraced.

Not to mention the calc gews made is basing on the top speed of a go kart and assuming it lost no momentum.
Yeah im fully supportive of characters being 9-C. Monty does deserve an at least 9-C rating if nothing get him higher

Not to mention the calc gews made is basing on the top speed of a go kart and assuming it lost no momentum.
Yeah im fully supportive of characters being 9-C. Monty does deserve an at least 9-C rating if nothing get him higher
Yeah, the chains he broke seem pretty tiny, I doubt it will give us 9-B stuff. I'm calculating right now, this should take just a couple minutes

How about the "Robots can't feel pain!" Argument in that post mate
Which is something that ends up very consistent in most fictional things, but it’s not important
also I notice your habit of picking at things that don’t have anything to do with ANYTHING
I’ve already said that the stamina is inconsistent, but stamina is NOT durability, and you have yet to even address this fact at all, instead you have twisted the situation and ignored vital facts just to make yourself look like you’re on top
Again

Roxy takes 9-B attack, and then later operates at full speed and power without being fixed or regenerated in any way
this, is not an argument, it’s completely objective and you have repeatedly made attempts to make sneaky moves like cherry picking my arguments, and I’m not tolerating it. So yes, how about that argument in my post? Why is it so vital? it isn’t

I honest to god have no idea why this Roxy go-kart thing (hesitant to call it a feat) is being argued as much as it is. If you arguing for 9-B FNaF, there are better ways of approaching it. Like the ripping apart humans stuff can still get them to 9-B, depending on what they did to the human, that is.

Hell, I don't really get why FNaF being 9-C is seen as such a bad thing anyway. The verse being 9-C is more consistent, easier to argue, and they would still be Tier 9. If anything, it should be embraced.
you can’t just show a character surviving a 9-B attack and then not expect it to be a 9-B feat
It's not a 9-B attack. It's barely 9-C, and even so, it would only act as an anti-feat for 9-B because it destroyed a good chunk of her body.
It destroyed a good chunk of her cosmetics, and then she proceeds to be fully functional outside of vision

a quote from Gregory: “Nothing seems to stop her”
endoskeleton was undamaged, she just looks ugly

It destroyed a good chunk of her cosmetics.
endoskeleton was undamaged.
🤡
dex3imn-eceb445a-f742-46f8-a7f5-a5d5a1f458e2.png

This is from taking a kart, which didn't even hit her entire body, which wasn't going at 50 MPH, which definitely didn't weigh the same as your usual kart, and could have lost momentum during the feat.

Roxy doesn't scale to this shit. She cannot survive a punch to the face with this much energy behind it (it would tear through her body like butter due to less surface area), nor can she yield that much energy with a single attack. She does not scale to this.

🤡
dex3imn-eceb445a-f742-46f8-a7f5-a5d5a1f458e2.png

This is from taking a kart, which didn't even hit her entire body, which wasn't going at 50 MPH, which definitely didn't weigh the same as your usual kart, and could have lost momentum during the feat.

Roxy doesn't scale to this shit. She cannot survive a punch to the face with this much energy behind it (it would tear through her body like butter due to less surface area), nor can she yield that much energy with a single attack. She does not scale to this.
It’s almost like you haven’t read any of what I said at all which makes me think that my reply to this is going to be completely disregarded, and then the wiki’s gonna enable a completely unjustified change to misrepresent the verse thanks to fallacies and arguments based on ignoring the counter arguments but
all of that damage there? Yeah, it doesn’t matter, she was still fully functional
It. Was. Cosmetic. Damage. The end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back