• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNAF downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost like you haven’t read any of what I said at all which makes me think that my reply to this is going to be completely disregarded, and then the wiki’s gonna enable a completely unjustified change to misrepresent the verse thanks to fallacies and arguments based on ignoring the counter arguments but
all of that damage there? Yeah, it doesn’t matter, she was still fully functional
It. Was. Cosmetic. Damage. The end
Look. At. Her. Left. Arm. Damage to the endoskeleton. In an area that wasn't hit. Wires are also hanging out and shit.

It’s almost like you haven’t read any of what I said at all which makes me think that my reply to this is going to be completely disregarded, and then the wiki’s gonna enable a completely unjustified change to misrepresent the verse thanks to fallacies and arguments based on ignoring the counter arguments but
all of that damage there?
You can cry elsewhere. If you don't like the wiki, I more than welcome you to leave it.
Yeah, it doesn’t matter, she was still fully functional
It. Was. Cosmetic. Damage. The end
Saying "the end" does not declare you the victor.
I gave you a pretty clear and concised reason as to why Roxy wouldn't scale to the energy of that attack.

Look. At. Her. Left. Arm. Damage to the endoskeleton. In an area that wasn't hit. Wires are also hanging out and shit.
At this point, just ignore him. I already told him that Roxy didn't take the full blunt of the kart, and that the feat is worthless either way. (Aka, adds nothing to this discussion, thus, can be considered derailment)

Better yet, we need to discuss scaling. Because at this point, only Freddy with Monty's claws, and Monty himself are 9-B.

the arm is fully functional. roxy is fully functional, the only things that the damage seemingly affected were her voice and ego
the wires did not change anything, but we've already been through this many times now and you are making a conscious decision to ignore everything I am saying instead of debating non maliciously like a normal person
You can cry elsewhere. If you don't like the wiki, I more than welcome you to leave it.
I never said I didn't like the wiki or even implied it, I am saying that you are attempting to use absolutely mindless logic to try and justify a change, and ruin something on the wiki which is already fine
I gave you a pretty clear and concised reason as to why Roxy wouldn't scale to the energy of that attack.
and I gave a pretty objective reason why you are wrong, saying you're right doesn't make you right when you have no logic.
🤡
dex3imn-eceb445a-f742-46f8-a7f5-a5d5a1f458e2.png

This is from taking a kart, which didn't even hit her entire body, which wasn't going at 50 MPH, which definitely didn't weigh the same as your usual kart, and could have lost momentum during the feat.

Roxy doesn't scale to this shit. She cannot survive a punch to the face with this much energy behind it (it would tear through her body like butter due to less surface area), nor can she yield that much energy with a single attack. She does not scale to this.
if the kart was not going 50mph maybe you should have some kind of source? if the kart did not have the same weight then again, maybe actually back up your argument?
saying she cannot survive a punch with that energy behind it is not supported, given that she literally survives it
it doesn't matter if the entire kart wasn't hitting her at once if it wasn't hitting anything else, all of the energy from it still definitely was hitting her

the difference between you two and I is that I am actually taking the time to address each of your arguments, while you continue to ignore mine in the most infuriatingly dismissive way, and it seems to obviously be intentional. This has gone from less to who's right or wrong, to who can ignore the opponent's argument quicker to pretend they're right, is it really too much to ask that we just have a normal debate like normal people in order to keep this civil? seriously?

Better yet, we need to discuss scaling. Because at this point, only Freddy with Monty's claws, and Monty himself are 9-B.
springtrap should also still be 9-B because of fire, and chica's trash compactor thing needs to be calculated, and staff bots also could beat freddy
I don't think it needs to be said but DJ music man is also 9-B, and I still would prefer a value for the arcade machines he throws around like baseballs

Looking at the scene in slow motion is looks more like it could be frag. Also does it factor in the entire chain and not just the part thats wrapped around he gate? The latter sounds like it would make more sense
The pieces are too small in comparison to the entirety of the chain to consider it plain fragmentation. Violent Fragmentation should be fine.

Also, no, the entire chain just vanishes from existence save some small pieces, so naturally I had to include all of it.

So from what im getting from this...

Monty and feddy get 9-B, due to obliterating a chain from reality

Everyone else gets 9-C, because they didn't erase a chain from reality.

so, just to question this because I'm curious. why wouldn't the other glamrock animatronics scale to Monty due (downscaling because monty) to having the same exact endoskeleton, but a different cosmetic shell?

So from what im getting from this...

Monty and feddy get 9-B, due to obliterating a chain from reality

Everyone else gets 9-C, because they didn't erase a chain from reality.

so, just to question this because I'm curious. why wouldn't the other glamrock animatronics scale to Monty due (downscaling because monty) to having the same exact endoskeleton, but a different cosmetic shell?
Because they are incapable of accomplishing the same feat without Monty's "cosmetic shell".

Monty will be 9-C, 9-B with his claws.

the arm is fully functional. roxy is fully functional.

Character A: Completely evaporates character B's whole body expect his skeleton with an attack
Character B: Can keep fighting due to stamina and physiology (aka fully functional)

Ziller: "CLEARLY, B SCALES TO A'S ATTACK POWER!"

Being fully functional isn't an argument.

Because they are incapable of accomplishing the same feat without Monty's "cosmetic shell".

Monty will be 9-C, 9-B with his claws.
also why would only his claws be 9-B? shouldn't his entire shell be 9-B, with his actual endoskeleton being 9-C? i uh, ngl, didn't really care for Security breach and don't remember much from it, but are his claws ever said to be made of anything different from the rest of his shell?

also why would only his claws be 9-B? shouldn't his entire shell be 9-B, with his actual endoskeleton being 9-C? i uh, ngl, didn't really care for Security breach and don't remember much from it, but are his claws ever said to be made of anything different from the rest of his shell?
Because the shell itself can't accomplish the same feat.
Freddy flat out says he is incapable of breaking the chains more than once during the game. When he gets Monty's claws, specifically, then he is perfectly capable of doing so.

Because the shell itself can't accomplish the same feat.
Freddy flat out says he is incapable of breaking the chains more than once during the game. When he gets Monty's claws, specifically, then he is perfectly capable of doing so.
aight, cool. thanks.

anyways 9-C fnaf will probably let them have a lot better match-ups, so i like this downgrade overall.

(fr if we do this we can finally have the fabled 'William Afton vs William Afton' thread, which **** you to whoever steals and does this idea before me)

Freddys not able to break down the gates without the claws, but monty if im not mistaken can actually kick the gates down.

Edit: Hang on, He does it here and it sorta looks like hes doing punching through it but that seems like its supposed to be the same as what freddy does and it does hit that area

So yeah, only his claws should scale

Character A: Completely evaporates character B's whole body expect his skeleton with an attack
Character B: Can keep fighting due to stamina and physiology (aka fully functional)

Ziller: "CLEARLY, B SCALES TO A'S ATTACK POWER!"

Being fully functional isn't an argument.
This is an embarrassingly awful argument

everything except the endoskeleton might as well be a styrofoam coating for decoration, look at the dictionary definition of what COSMETIC means
if Roxy is still functional then it means she can continue being functional after taking a 9-B attack, nothing you said has ANY validity whatsoever.

Part of being a debater is known when to give up, you’re not a lawyer and nobody is paying you to come up with reasons why you should dismiss reality, because it’s been shown time and time again that what makes an animatronic work is the skeleton, not anything else actually matters for keeping it “alive” you have no idea what stamina means, you have no idea to debate, you have no idea what the mechanics of this verse are and I’m sick of you testing me like this

It’s not stamina if the attack didn’t damage anything to begin with, all the things damaged were not needed for the robot to function, the end

everything except the endoskeleton might as well be a styrofoam coating for decoration, look at the dictionary definition of what COSMETIC means
if Roxy is still functional then it means she can continue being functional after taking a 9-B attack, nothing you said has ANY validity whatsoever.
Imagine being such an entitled individual to the point where you project your own characteristics into someone else.

They're not cosmetics. Monty's literally is stronger than himself. The attack isn't 9-B, either. This whole conversation is ******* moot, buddy.

Wouldnt humans in real life be street level based on those arguments? Since their skeleton is technically more durable while the outside flesh of a human is weak in comparison.
Not to mention if her skeleton blatantly took damage and wouldnt have been knocked out if there was no damage beyond the cosmetics.
9-B is literally taking wall level hits as normal attacks like you would a punch. While rox was completely knocked out and brutalised by one attack that level.
And again, the kart isnt 9-B so i dont see why you guys are still arguing this. "knowing when to give up" just sounds like projecting to me.

I mean if a majority of people whove commented on it don't agree with you that should say something~
Yes it tells me that by coincidence a few people who are wrong happened to stop by this thread, reminder that over 6 billion people are on the planet and a thread’s worth of people can definitely be wrong about something, this argument is worth nothing at all
Imagine being such an entitled individual to the point where you project your own characteristics into someone else.

They're not cosmetics. Monty's literally is stronger than himself. The attack isn't 9-B, either. This whole conversation is ******* moot, buddy.
This is an argument of you saying “no” and expecting me to be convinced
The fact remains that endoskeletons are and always have been what provide the physical functionality to animatronics in the series, and we literally see what the endoskeletons look like
this has been consistent throughout the entire series, the other things have ALWAYS been cosmetic, and it is shown to be cosmetic by the fact that it breaks when the endoskeleton doesn’t. This is the only relevant part of the argument, something you have yet to properly address. I am not entitled, I am simply requesting that you back up your argument like everybody else has to, instead of relying on cherry picking to carry you through everything. You are debating with malicious intent and I am not a fan of it. If you were good at this you would acknowledge any of the paragraph I just sent in your response, but historically you’d rather just say “you’re wrong about this, that, your argument is bad” and refuse to elaborate. I’m not expecting to convince you, I’m just hoping that someone else in the thread calls out that you’re intentionally spreading misinformation to sabotage the FNaF profiles

Wouldnt humans in real life be street level based on those arguments? Since their skeleton is technically more durable while the outside flesh of a human is weak in comparison.
Not to mention if her skeleton blatantly took damage and wouldnt have been knocked out if there was no damage beyond the cosmetics.
9-B is literally taking wall level hits as normal attacks like you would a punch. While rox was completely knocked out and brutalised by one attack that level.
And again, the kart isnt 9-B so i dont see why you guys are still arguing this. "knowing when to give up" just sounds like projecting to me.
I understand the logic but unlike animatronics, the human skeleton is not the only vital point, while humans having blood and stuff means that any kind of repeated damage and bleeding could end up fatal, while the animatronic “flesh” is mostly the equivalent of wearing a costume, minus some things like eyes, sound, extra layers of teeth, but all stuff that’s not actually related to them “living” and this is unrelated to their durability since it’s all expandable cosmetics

I understand the logic but unlike animatronics, the human skeleton is not the only vital point, while humans having blood and stuff means that any kind of repeated damage and bleeding could end up fatal, while the animatronic “flesh” is mostly the equivalent of wearing a costume, minus some things like eyes, sound, extra layers of teeth, but all stuff that’s not actually related to them “living” and this is unrelated to their durability since it’s all expandable cosmetics
Okay so humans having parts of them outside of their skeleton is more lethal because they actually need all that. That doesnt change how their durability and what punishment they can take repeatedly functions. Thats just a difference in physiology.

Its like if i suddenly stopped needing flesh and blood to survive and started getting knocked down and ****** up by 9-C hits without dying. Doesnt make me street tier.

Okay so humans having parts of them outside of their skeleton is more lethal because they actually need all that. That doesnt change how their durability and what punishment they can take repeatedly functions. Thats just a difference in physiology.
Also, their shell being less durable than their exoskeletons is false, don't know where they took that from. The fact the shell took the blunt of the force and protected the exoskeletons does not mean said exoskeletons are more durable. (Much like how your muscles protect your bones from impact). Plus, we have support that the SB Animatronics have better shells than their exoskeletons.

A lot of confirmation bias coming from the other guy there. I suggest we do not engage on this topic any further. We should focus on the new ratings for the characters

So i take it this is whats being likely accepted:
Everyone 9-B except dj music becomes 9-C, Glam freddy and gator are 9-B with montys claws. William afton human form becomes 10-A
Novels are being saved for later? (unless theyre fine to downgrade now since i see nothing beyond 9-C in their profiles)

Ok here’s what basically is going on
9-B durability for the endoskeleton inside
And like 10-A or whatever for everything else. The problem is, the stuff outside is basically just a costume as far as we’re concerned, if Superman is wearing a 10-A costume then that doesn’t make him 10-A because his costume looks all damaged after he got hit by an attack, so the physiology thing isn’t relevant here, the endoskeleton is the actual animatronic’s source of power and movement, it’s the AP, dura, speed and stats of the endoskeleton whenever we are measuring the power of FNaF characters

Everyone 9-B except dj music becomes 9-C, Glam freddy and gator are 9-B with montys claws. William afton human form becomes 10-A
Novels are being saved for later? (unless theyre fine to downgrade now since i see nothing beyond 9-C in their profiles)
Yes, it seems to be that.

Wouldn't he be 9-C for destroying the animatronics? not 10-A?
It was brought up earlier. He has some kinda tool or device in his hands too.

I also wanna suggest downgrading William (Pre-Springtrap) to 10-A, much like the other human killer in the verse. The feat where he takes apart the animatronics isn't AP, it's him knowing how to take them apart because he literally made them. He still has feats of being a serial killer though,

Also, their shell being less durable than their exoskeletons is false, don't know where they took that from. The fact the shell took the blunt of the force and protected the exoskeletons does not mean said exoskeletons are more durable. (Much like how your muscles protect your bones from impact). Plus, we have support that the SB Animatronics have better shells than their exoskeletons.

A lot of confirmation bias coming from the other guy there. I suggest we do not engage on this topic any further. We should focus on the new ratings for the characters
Valid argument, but what kind of quantity do you have for how strong the cosmetics are in comparison and how much they protected her from the crash. None of the outside parts effected were actually capable of taking the blow, so we know it’s not 9-B, but we know that the important parts, the endoskeleton, survived undamaged
which leads back to the original purpose of bringing it up, using it as an anti feat. The cosmetics are below 9-B for sure, but this says absolutely nothing about the endoskeleton, the important part

Valid argument, but what kind of quantity do you have for how strong the cosmetics are in comparison and how much they protected her from the crash. None of the outside parts effected were actually capable of taking the blow, so we know it’s not 9-B, but we know that the important parts, the endoskeleton, survived undamaged
which leads back to the original purpose of bringing it up, using it as an anti feat. The cosmetics are below 9-B for sure, but this says absolutely nothing about the endoskeleton, the important part
The endoskeleton wouldn't scale to the feat because the shell (which has to be 9-B because it scales to Monty's feat) took most of the impact.

The endoskeletons do not partake into this at all.

Plus, the attack isn't 9-B. I feel like this is the 5th time I've said this to you already. (It may act as an anti-feat for shells, though. But eh, idc)

She still got knocked out cold by it so, if you wanna argue she scales to it, she cant be anywhere above.
Either way 9-B has nothing going for it anymore outside claws regardless so. Is it safe to make any changes?

There are several things that needs calcs and revisiting even the original post says so
the physics behind how Freddy’s arms can generate 9-B force because he got claws, but can’t do the same thing without them despite keeping the same arms as before, but either way
There’s still the issue of springtrap’s fire feat too
The endoskeleton wouldn't scale to the feat because the shell (which has to be 9-B because it scales to Monty's feat) took most of the impact.

The endoskeletons do not partake into this at all.

Plus, the attack isn't 9-B. I feel like this is the 5th time I've said this to you already. (It may act as an anti-feat for shells, though. But eh, idc)
I don’t think you read my post since I said that the feat wouldn’t necessarily make the endoskeleton 9-B, and you also never really sourced the evidence for the crash being lower than 9-B but it’s not relevant anymore
it’s just not an anti feat for their actual durability, and shouldn’t be be brought up

She still got knocked out cold by it so, if you wanna argue she scales to it, she cant be anywhere above.
Either way 9-B has nothing going for it anymore outside claws regardless so. Is it safe to make any changes?
No it is not safe to make changes when there is more that went unaddressed
and being knocked out cold by it doesn’t have any bearing on durability as determined earlier, someone can be knocked out by something but wake up without a scratch from it having been made

Didnt the op cover why the fire feat is not wall level?
Theres no physics to be discussed. Hes 9-B with montys claws the same way a human is 9-C with a knife and explicitely doesnt scale to them physically.

I don’t think you read my post since I said that the feat wouldn’t necessarily make the endoskeleton 9-B, and you also never really sourced the evidence for the crash being lower than 9-B but it’s not relevant anymore
it’s just not an anti feat for their actual durability, and shouldn’t be be brought up
"You never provided evidence to disprove this rating that was never proved in the first place"
******* hell, that's some genius-level argumentation right there.

It's not an anti-feat because they don't scale to it. It was never brought up as an anti-feat, Mr. Strawman. It was brought up as something they shouldn't scale to in the first place. They shell takes the blunt of the impact, it breaks, the endoskeletons doesn't take any of the impact, thus, doesn't scale.

Pretty ******* simple, ay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back