• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FnG Battle: The ̶S̶a̶i̶y̶a̶n̶ Otsutsuki Saga

Saiyan Saga, but replace Nappa and Vegeta with Kinshiki and Momoshiki. Will the Z-Fighters prevail? Or will the Otsutsuki gain another chakra fruit?

After Raditz arrives, he finds his brother.

"KAKAROT, YOU GOTTA HELP ME MAN, THESE GUYS ARE CRAZY!!" he yelled, explaining his past, and how his superiors were murdered and replaced by some pallid-fleshed psychopaths. Piccolo appears, but Raditz defeats him.

"Their power levels, Kakarot, they were through the roof! Yours is comparable to the Namekian, no? And he was below 500. I'm at about... 1,200, and these guys... well... the weaker of them crushed Nappa in 3 strikes. And then, he defeated Vegeta. His power level, Kakarot... was 35,000."

Instantly, Goku grows ecstatic, while Piccolo is terrified. The group hop into training, Golu taking Raditz, Gohan, and Piccolo with him to King Kai's planet, while Kami trains the rest.

When they arrive back, it's on time, Piccolo and Gohan having kept track of said time. Kinshiki battles a now-stronger Goku, one who had far better training, yet triumphs over his Kaio-Ken times 4. Piccolo, though weaker, is on par with the Saiyan, his regenerative body allowing for the Kaio-Ken to be used more, and pushes Kinshiki to the limits, teaming up with Raditz and finishing the job. However, Momoshiki is a different beast altogether, dispatching Piccolo with a strike to the heart. Fortunately, Kami appears, telling Piccolo he has one final method of victory.

"Goodbye... Piccolo... I'll see you again when this life is all over." he whispers, disappearing. Tears fill the Namekian's eyes. Why? Why does he feel this way? It's as if Momoshiki had punched him in the heart again. "KAAAAMIIIIIII!!!" he cries, leaping to his feet just in time to stop Momoshiki from punching Krillin, who, among the other fighters, had joined the fray.

"How did I... how did I do that? Oh. OH!! YES!!! I CAN WIN, I FEEL GREAT, I! CAN! DO! THIS!"

Momoshiki is taken aback.

"So it's fusion then? Interesting. I can do the same."

Reaching out, he grabs Kinshiki, the two melding together, he and Piccolo dueling in the skies. Raditz turns to Gohan.

"Boy, you look here. There's one way we can do this. Control your energy."

He throws an orb into the sky, coalescing into the shape of a moon. Twin Oozarus shatter the silence of the world around them, conflicting roars rending the heavens. Gohan attacks at random, Raditz calling out for him to stop. Piccolo, exhausted, lets out heavy breaths. Before Momoshiki can finish him off, Tien leaps in the way, calling out "SOLAR FLARE!!"

Momoshiki is blinded, taken aback. How could a mortal like this trick him so easily? But in that moment, Raditz has done something unbelievable. He overpowers Oozaru Gohan, and throws him at Momoshiki. As the Otsutsuki stands back up, the now-in-control Gohan slams him into the ground, pummeling him, before letting out one angry roar. Momoshiki appears behind him, tearing off his tail, but in that last instant, the falling Oozaru crushes him, his life coming to an end.

Goku is ecstatic again. His son won! And he just had the best fight of his life! And on top of that, now his friends are even stronger! Even better, everyone lived! Although, with Kami gone... oh no.

Meanwhile... in the darkest recesses of Gohan's mind... a new force begins to spread...

This post is now on Deviantart!(https://www.deviantart.com/slendveny/art/Saiyan-Saga-Momoshiki-Part-1-972831700)(Shameless plug on my part)

Last edited:
Back