• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two alien invaders fights each other (Base Momoshiki vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta)

"Vegeta, are you sure we're on the right planet? This place looks nothing like what was described in the briefings," Nappa questioned, surveying the desolate wasteland surrounding them. What was supposed to be a vibrant, teeming planet now lay barren.
"I've double-checked the coordinates multiple times. This is indeed the planet we were assigned to. What happened to this place?" Vegeta responded, his scouter beeping.
"Perhaps someone else beat us to it. Whoa. Look over there!" Raditz exclaimed, pointing towards a towering tree in the distance, stretching high into the sky.

Meanwhile, at a small hut near the colossal divine tree, Kinshiki reported to his superior. "Forgive my interruption, Lord Momoshiki, but we have intruders. They are not natives to this planet."
"Oh? How intriguing. I shall investigate myself," Momoshiki remarked. The two aliens opened a portal, transporting them to the location of the intruders.

"So, you're saying that this massive tree absorbed all the energy and life force of the planet?" Raditz inquired after hearing Vegeta's brief explanation.
"Seems like it," Nappa replied. "Did Turles do this?"
"No, that tree is way different from Turles's, but it achieved the same result," Vegeta responded. His scouter detected a massive power level, causing it to beep rapidly.
"What should we do now? Should we retreat to headquarters? The natives are most likely all dead, and this planet won't fetch much value, if any, on the market," Nappa contemplated.

Suddenly, Kinshiki and Momoshiki materialized nearby. "If I were you, I'd flee. You inferior creatures," Momoshiki's voice sent a shiver down the Saiyan trio's spines.
Before they could react, Raditz screamed in pain as Kinshiki launched him with a powerful kick, sending him crashing into a hill several kilometers away, obliterating it. Nappa attempted to strike the alien, but Kinshiki effortlessly evaded his attack. "Too slow," Kinshiki taunted, conjuring a chakra hammer and smashing Nappa into the ground, creating a colossal crater 100 meters deep and leaving him unconscious and injured. As the smoke cleared, Vegeta emerged, charging a fully powered Galick Gun. He unleashed the attack, blasting Kinshiki away and leaving searing burn marks all over his body. "You've managed to injure yourself fighting these creatures, Kinshiki," Momoshiki remarked, descending to the ground to assess his partner's injuries and his opponent. "Cease the battle for now. I shall handle this myself." Kinshiki nodded and retreated to the hut.

Vegeta clenched his teeth, preparing to face off against Momoshiki. Both combatants assumed their stances, readying themselves for the impending fight.

Momoshiki (Base) VS Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)
Battle takes place in a random desolate planet
Battle starts at melee distance. At daytime with no full moon.
Both act in-character.
Both Momoshiki and Vegeta are fighting alone. Absorbing Kinshiki is restricted.
Speed is equalized

Momoshiki's profile:
AP and Durability: 5-B (79.2 ZT)
Speed: Equalized
Specialties: Energy absorption. Can return any attack he absorbs back at its user with double the original power.

Vegeta's profile:
AP and Durability: 5-B (Baseline, 59.44 ZT.)
Speed: Equalized
Specialties: Expert hand to hand combatant, powerful energy blasts, can grow stronger during fight.

Votes:
Albino Alien (Momoshiki):
@SlendVeny @Avengershows @The_real_cal_howard @GokuSparkle
Monkey Alien (Vegeta):
@Shadowbokunohero @Arnoldstone18 @chosen
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
this version of momoshiki has no H2H feats and doesn't get the experience amp from Kinshiki.

Vegeta has superior range, skill,far larger AOE and mobility ,the moment he realize momoshiki can absorb his attacks his going to bully him in close quarters. and the AP gap isnt enough to one sho and unlike momo vegeta's power will continue to grow.

Voting Vegeta with Mid difficulty

this version of momoshiki has no H2H feats and doesn't get the experience amp from Kinshiki.

Vegeta has superior range, skill,far larger AOE and mobility ,the moment he realize momoshiki can absorb his attacks his going to bully him in close quarters. and the AP gap isnt enough to one sho and unlike momo vegeta's power will continue to grow.

Voting Vegeta with Mid difficulty
AoE and longer range isn't going to mean much since Momoshiki can absorb energy attacks. Vegeta does out skills badly though.

He should be as skilled as Kinshiki.
Vegeta has superior range, skill,far larger AOE
Which can be absorbed.
and mobility
not really
,the moment he realize momoshiki can absorb his attacks his going to bully him in close quarters. and the AP gap isnt enough to one sho and unlike momo vegeta's power will continue to grow.
Has not been shown to grow at a speed that would let him match Momoshiki.

Momoshiki:
-Dimensional travel
-Black Recievers paralyze the foe
-Can absorb energy from a target
-Higher AP
-Smarter than Vegeta
-360 degree vision to see attacks coming, and detects energy.
-Gentle Fist can target organs and disrupt chakra flow, which can incapacitate the enemy.
-His hands can absorb energy and release it at double the power.
-Caged Heat Arson Prison traps the foe, binds them, and sucks out their energy as it burns them.
-He can use his hair as a weapon.
-Pheasant Hunter causes a massive fiery explosion.
-Monkey Rock is stronger than the user.
-Inukai Takeru no Mikoto can restrain the foe, and channel energy.

Vegeta:
-Galick Gun amps AP
-Oozaru amp
-Willpower can help him resist things
-Incredible sense of smell
-Stronger as he fights
-Power Mimicry
-Small rage boosts
-Better Range
-Scouter
-Stamina advantage

Momoshiki fra

I'm voting for Momoshiki.
He has the Byakugan, aka free 360 vision + X-Ray Vision
Can hurt internal organs via gentle fist, albeit this isn't really shown.
He can still just shit out dozens of separate Jutsu that act without him really doing much (e.g. in the Chunin Exam Arena)
He has dimensional travel, which means he can just BFR Vegeta
Black Receivers
Momoshiki can also just, absorb and release attacks back while amping their power, which isn't that great for Vegeta.
Plus he has a slight AP advantage at the start.
-Oozaru amp
Oozaru is restricted

I think I should point out that Base Momoshiki is kind of bad at H2H. While Kinshiki displayed very good H2H and swordsmanship skills by being able to fight evenly with 3T Sasuke and even injure Chojuro (who I think is regarded as one of the best swordsmans in Hidden Mist). Momoshiki is not even close. He ran away against Darui and was about to get annihilated by Darui, Sasuke, and Base Naruto until he absorbs Kinshiki.

One saving grace for Momo here is that Vegeta does not know about his absorption and reflection ability. And this ability Amps energy attacks by a ridiculous degree.

In the chunin exams arena. Momoshiki fired amped ninjutsus fired from Boruto's Kote that are so powerful it can destroy even the Majestic Attire Susanoo, made by Naruto and Sasuke at their full power (unlike during the fight in Momoshiki's dimension where both are nerfed significantly from Chakra drain). These ninjutsus aren't even close to being powerful enough to hurt Momoshiki, at best they're like 7-B+, and yet they're amped to such a degree (MAS is about 6-8x more powerful than base Momo). So the moment Momoshiki absorbs one of Vegeta's Ki Blasts, or Kami forbid, his Galick Gun, Vegeta is going to get vaporized if he didn't dodge that attack.

But Vegeta isn't stupid. Once he sees that he can absorb ki blasts and reflect them with increased strength he won't even try using it again.

I think I should point out that Base Momoshiki is kind of bad at H2H. While Kinshiki displayed very good H2H and swordsmanship skills by being able to fight evenly with 3T Sasuke and even injure Chojuro (who I think is regarded as one of the best swordsmans in Hidden Mist). Momoshiki is not even close. He ran away against Darui and was about to get annihilated by Darui, Sasuke, and Base Naruto until he absorbs Kinshiki.
Would like to mention that this version of Base Naruto is way stronger than him.

Ngl Momoshiki's reflection MIGHT one shot Vegeta given how much it's shown to amp stuff
Yeah Momo has the element of surprise advantage here. He amped a Tier 8-7 attack to the point it can heavily damage a combined avatar of two 5-Bs. Imagine what he can do with one of Vegeta's Ki Blasts.

Momo HAS to land that reflection though. As Vegeta will know to not use Ki Blasts against him or he's screwed. After which Momo gets bullied in H2H.

Look.

We know the absorption thing is dangerous.

But Vegeta simply dodges once with his mobility and reflexes. And the match is over.

He used the Gentle Fist on Naruto.

Momoshiki? After fusion?

Regardless Vegeta skill stomps in addition to his better mobility.

I don't think mobility or reflexes matter that much given the sheer range that Momoshiki's blasts can cover. A reflection of Bee's Bijuudama would've blown up the continent
Send a scan or vid of what it’s absorbing and dishing out. Cuz it looks like the range depends on what it absorbs. Vegeta will just send a Ki blast.

Send a scan or vid of what it’s absorbing and dishing out. Cuz it looks like the range depends on what it absorbs. Vegeta will just send a Ki blast.
This might be what you’re looking for

It’s H2H, doesn’t matter if he isn’t skilled enough to hold a candle to Vegeta.
I definitely agree that vegeta is much better at H2H, but if momo can use gentle fist then that should speak for his H2H skills too, considering it involves dealing precise damage that targets tenketsu and internal organs. Plus with his byakugan, him dealing at least a bit of damage / internal damage at this range shouldn’t be ruled out

He's always been shown to make relatively normal sized attacks into huge AoE attacks, like when he absorbed Katasuke's stuff and reflected it back across the entire battlefield

In the anime, Momoshiki points out that he wanted to use it to "till the seedbed" which refers to the planets surface, so... Yeah
Oh where'd he say that?

I think I should point out that Base Momoshiki is kind of bad at H2H.
I don't understand this point, where was it stated that fusion increased Momoshiki's skill? Momoshiki should be equal to Kinshiki in H4H and Swordsmanship, given that Momoshiki critiques Kinshiki while Kinshiki fights Sasuke
Also, Code points out that Boruto using Momoshiki's combat skill is what boosts him so much, and the Momoshiki we see is base Momoshiki.

I don't understand this point, where was it stated that fusion increased Momoshiki's skill? Momoshiki should be equal to Kinshiki in H4H and Swordsmanship, given that Momoshiki critiques Kinshiki while Kinshiki fights Sasuke
Also, Code points out that Boruto using Momoshiki's combat skill is what boosts him so much, and the Momoshiki we see is base Momoshiki.
Eh idk if that's Base Momo since he died as Fused Momo

Unlikely wincon for Momoshiki: He looks into the future, says some ****** up stuff, and gets Vegeta off-guard for enough time to kill him.

Non-joking bit: Caged Heat Arson Prison soloes.

Back