• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite | The Strongest Verse of Today (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT /srs)

What exactly is supposed to scale from Marvel Comics and DC Comics here? They each have their own creation event canons that likely contradict this, and the scale of Fortnite seems far lower than their verses.

See here for further information regarding inconsistencies:

@Deagonx @Elizio33 @Emirp sumitpo @Qawsedf234 @ProfectusInfinity @Eficiente @Firestorm808 @IdiosyncraticLawyer @PrinceofPein @Alonik @VeryGoofyToddler

What do you think about this?
Not sure myself, I agree with what you are saying, but Marvel and DC themselves seem to be saying their is some kind of canon connection so I'm not sure how we handle this with my limited knowledge of the series'.

Not sure myself, I agree with what you are saying, but Marvel and DC themselves seem to be saying their is some kind of canon connection so I'm not sure how we handle this with my limited knowledge of the series'.
it’s less that, moreso characters like Galactus viewed the Zero Point as a powerful entity and even went as far to try and absorb it, causing them to get defeated.

What exactly is supposed to scale from Marvel Comics and DC Comics here? They each have their own creation event canons that likely contradict this, and the scale of Fortnite seems far lower than their verses.
Only The Zero Point and people who scale, it’s the most prominent part of fortnite and is the thing that is where most of the god tier scaling comes from.

There’s not really any inconsistencies though, even the writers deliberated that they wanted ti make it make sense for both z

The OP is arguing for this
Onesided crossovers officially take place within one continuity, but not the other. Given that some characters may be parodies of their original counterparts, they could potentially get a separate profile scaling from the other verse based on their importance to the story.

One example is the version of Dante in Megami Tensei, who is based on his Devil May Cry counterpart, with the same name and appearance, but a slightly altered story to fit in more with the Shin Megami Tensei verse. However, the character in question may not be used to scale to the Devil May Cry cast.

Profiles for crossovers not canon to the main story of one or more of the franchises involved may only be created according to the regulations defined in the Canon page.
Or something akin to it from what I'm getting. So Marvel/DC is canon to Fortnite without Fornite effecting Marvel.

Though if they're doing two way canon then their argument would be that they have WoG saying so. So it becomes a game of "Do we accept it as an equal origin to other 616/Prime Earth origin stories" which I can't really comment on.

To clarify my curiosity, have Fortnite Crossover or the Zero Point in anyway affected Marvel and DC storyline? Like, Zero point open a new plot point, changed or maybe a reference to a Fortnite crossover in a Marvel/DC comic book that isn't Fortnite. For example, Superman fought Character A in a Fortnite crossover and in that crossover Superman absorbed a Green Sun. Later on, in a DC comic book (Truth & Justice Vol 1 7 for example), Superman is fighting Doomsday and then Superman starts absorbing a star and while absorbing the star, Clark will say "The energy of this star reminds me of the time i absorbed a Green Sun when fighting Character A". Haver any of that happened?

Because from have i read so far in this thread (i maybe wrong tho), something is actually connecting Fortnite to Dc and Marvel to Fortnite.
in Fortnite Lore everything originates from the "Zero Point", a burst of pure creation that created what Fortnite calls "The Omniverse" a term used to refer to the collective of EVERY universe in existence, including its crossovers as The Foundation confirms that the DC universe was created via The Zero Point.
These passages come from Batman/Fortnite: Foundation a canon comic (all crossover Fortnite comics are canon)
That contradicts everything we know about the creation of DC universe.

I don't think assuming the canon of Marvel, DC, or cosmologies of any other verse involved should be used to upgrade the verse. Not to mention, I have heard some argue the Marvel characters seem to have more in common with their MCU counterparts as opposed to their comic counterparts. Do not think we should use that either.

I don't think assuming the canon of Marvel, DC, or cosmologies of any other verse involved should be used to upgrade the verse. Not to mention, I have heard some argue the Marvel characters seem to have more in common with their MCU counterparts as opposed to their comic counterparts. Do not think we should use that either.
This doesn't really make sense when the comic books and authors are specifically referencing Earth 616. I've sent scans, interviews, WoG tweets and everything to substantiate my claims, and apologies for my assumption but I just feel like nobody is reading any of the past few pages or OP.

Also on the matter of using other canons. I don't see what the issue is. Marvel and DC at least have a connected canon involved, an entire seasons worth of events was revolved solely around Galactus trying to steal the Zero Point's power. There is a plethora of proof that these characters can scale to each other, so I don't see what all the contention is here.

Not to mention, I have heard some argue the Marvel characters seem to have more in common with their MCU counterparts as opposed to their comic counterparts. Do not think we should use that either.
from what I know of it's 50/50, sometimes the Marvek characters are MCU to promote the newer films and sometimes it's something like Herald of Thunder Thor with them doing the collab for the heck of it

This is currently my view as well.

This is currently my view as well.
Normally I’d agree, but with characters like Galactus not having much changes from their canon self and clearly being forced you have to fight in the fortnite world, cross scaling makes sense.

These cosmologies have clearly been connected now, although I will say the Big Bang quotes are from Batman x Foundation, rather than a Marvel x Fortnite comic, so I don’t know how the zero point plays into its origins, but I don’t think it contradicts that much.

It’s not even like a one sided thing, the fact that both series had comics referencing each other and entire events involving each other vice versa is clear enough that we could use Marvel or DC for Fortnite. The two are so deeply interwoven at this point that saying they don’t at least somewhat scale is kinda crazy to me.

One important issue is that the scales of each of them are so fundamentally different. We cannot just upgrade Fortnite by infinite infinities just because it features a Galactus crossover, unless it explicitly mentions that kind of scale within the verse itself. Otherwise a spacetime big bang will likely just be a standard Low 2-C event.

One important issue is that the scales of each of them are so fundamentally different. We cannot just upgrade Fortnite by infinite infinities just because it features a Galactus crossover, unless it explicitly mentions that kind of scale within the verse itself. Otherwise a spacetime big bang will likely just be a standard Low 2-C event.
Yeah, but it makes more sense to have them scale to each other than it does to not. If Galactus had been able to just absorb the Zero Point with no effort then the entire point of the Chapter 2 season 4 events hold no weight, and Herald of Thunder Thor alongside the other avengers have no reason to show up, either because Galactus just would have done it with little effort or because it would have been so insignificant they wouldn't have had to worry about it.

And if this is a "fortnite version of galactus" that contradicts everything the author's, writers and books have said up to this point.

Besides, I don't think it's so fundamentally different that we should go out of our way to ignore established canon, official partnerships, and author statements between Epic, Marvel, and DC.

We've already established the most the zero point can get is Low 1-A or High 1-B and I see nothing wrong with that.

Isn't it infinite degrees of infinity above anything ever demonstrated within the Fortnite world itself? I still think that this was just playing fast and loose with continuity and scale for the sake of the "rule of cool" trope, and due to ignorance from the writers regarding how powerful the Marvel and DC characters actually are, so I personally continue to think that this seems extremely exaggerated and unreliable. My apologies, but I am not changing my mind regarding this issue unless you bring extremely compelling evidence of scale from within the Fortnite verse itself. 🙏

I also do not have the time to continue arguing here, but you can read our Crossovers page if you wish. 🙏

Last edited:
I also do not have the time to continue arguing here, but you can read our Crossovers page if you wish. 🙏
That’s fine, but I did read the crossover rules, I’ve honestly read them more than a normal person should because I do more crossover stuff that isn’t just fortnite.

Guess I’ll just wait to see what other people think.

Well, in these types of situations, I just want us to try to be responsible and rational regarding if a certain scaling seems genuinely reasonable for a verse, rather than just aim for as high statistics as possible, no matter how much it hurts our wiki's overall credibility.

Well, in these types of situations, I just want us to try to be responsible and rational regarding if a certain scaling seems genuinely reasonable for a verse, rather than just aim for as high statistics as possible, no matter how much it hurts our wiki's overall credibility.
I don't think it's irresponsible or irrational to come to the conclusion that Fortnite can in-fact scale to Marvel and DC. Fortnite's story does largely revolve and making its crossovers relevant to it. For example, Peter Griffin in Chapter 5 Season 1 and Korra in Chapter 5 Season 2 were story relevant characters who contributed to the plot. Fortnite's gamemode and story is not made with just (put these crossovers in and call it die) they work with writers and producers to make them mesh well with story in mind.

I don't really think it was just rule of cool, especially considering there has been other story collabs with Marvel besides the Galactus one in Chapter 2 Season 4. An entire comic book series called Fortnite X Marvel Nexus War was made to coincide with Chapter 3 Season 2's collision event. This not only had 5 issues, but it also showed events playing out during the official in game live event.

Not to mention, leaks have shown that there will likely be more marvel themed seasons in the future. I think such a long-standing partnership between these two companies that goes through games, comics, toys, etc. shows that they aren't just throwing stuff at each other and going "this sounds cool" there is consistency in what they create.

A full reality collapse usually means Low 2-C, not High 1-B or Low 1-A.

I continue to stand by what I said here, and have firmly rejected this revision unless you have useful and reliable in-verse evidence of scale.

A full reality collapse usually means Low 2-C, not High 1-B or Low 1-A.

I continue to stand by what I said here, and have firmly rejected this revision unless you have useful and reliable in-verse evidence of scale.
Context is important, and I don't think ignoring it helps anyone.

Every instance of the Zero Point getting absorbed or destroyed means EVERYTHING ends. When Tony Stark says Full Reality he means everything in Reality, not just Reality Zero. We don't need to argue on the pedantics of words when we already have context from future and past events.

Also by reject do you mean that this CRT is just over or you disagree because those are two different things and I can't tell what you mean.

I meant that I will almost always reject directly scaling between different franchises that are owned by different corporate entities with no control over each other, especially if one of them is comparatively tiered much lower than the others via its own feats. However, if the exact scale of the Zero Point event was stated within the Fortnite verse itself, that can very likely be used as a basis.

I meant that I will almost always reject directly scaling between different franchises that are owned by different corporate entities with no control over each other, especially if one of them is comparatively tiered much lower than the others via its own feats. However, if the exact scale of the Zero Point event was stated within the Fortnite verse itself, that can very likely be used as a basis.
Keep in mind, we already have crossover-dependent profiles on the site.

See here please:

The_funny.gif

If Fortnite hasn't affected Marvel and DC's actual universes, there's nothing to be discussed here. Writers having fun and saying "Yeah, the universes are connected lol" should not be nearly enough, they're just having fun with the material they've written.

If Marvel/DC decide to make a new event where Fortnite actually affects and bring new stories into their universes, then it's fine, but until then, nah.

TLDR; If I don't see Fortnite blonde guy shooting Spider-man in the 616 universe and actually affect the stories inside, I disagree.

Can someone point out againwhat concepts are actually referenced in the crossover comics to suggest certain cosmology scalings?
I’ll bring them up, but the DC comic directly mentions that the Batman who laughs visor is made from Zero Point shards which I believe they say is stronger than the world forge. You’ll have to give me a bit to compile everything

If Fortnite hasn't affected Marvel and DC's actual universes, there's nothing to be discussed here. Writers having fun and saying "Yeah, the universes are connected lol" should not be nearly enough, they're just having fun with the material they've written.

If Marvel/DC decide to make a new event where Fortnite actually affects and bring new stories into their universes, then it's fine, but until then, nah.

TLDR; If I don't see Fortnite blonde guy shooting Spider-man in the 616 universe and actually affect the stories inside, I disagree.
I mean, did you see the scans on the end of page 2. People are just glossing over that for a moment everyone was just snatched away from whatever current event was going on in order to help Ironman and the loopers defeat Galactus. The events are quite literally referenced and considered canon by marvel themselves, and it’s consistent because it happens in more than one comic (I found Wolverine and X-Men but I’m sure there’s more)

I’ll compile the new evidence in a bit but can we just stop glossing over everything I’ve posted up until now? Please? It’s not fun to bring up a point, then someone says. “Show proof of this” and you already did.

Back