• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't forget that for Ruby there are Curious Cat abilities, she could theoretically possess any of them (Of course if they don't have resistance to this)

Don't forget that for Ruby there are Curious Cat abilities, she could theoretically possess any of them (Of course if they don't have resistance to this)
However they need to be "broken" to do this aka lose everything and hit rock bottom (cough cough yuji)

Also any Grimm ability like passively draining their willpower and will to live with the Apathy ability

True, I had forgotten about that

Man, doing a tournament like this would be cool, I think when I have time I'll do something like that
God Ruby with all of Rwby's powers and abilities, and skills is just a God damn monster lol

In fact, I was looking for Curious Cat's profile and realized that he doesn't have a profile yet... Why hasn't it been done yet? I'm really interested to see what it would look like

In fact, I was looking for Curious Cat's profile and realized that he doesn't have a profile yet... Why hasn't it been done yet? I'm really interested to see what it would look like
Rusty was making their profile

Also remember the Cat is nonbinary

And then theres the domains and sure hits
Pretty sure the sure hit doesn't recognize targets that have no CE. Unless equal stats includes verse equalization? Anyway Deku doesn't need to "damage" Yuji. Space Warp Quirk gg ez done.
Have decay ever affected with negative energy? Cuz a curse is made out of nothing negative energy
CE is still energy. Decay can decay energy balls :V (Idk if there's a standard for this).

Fuko kinda just drops a supernova on them, cm2 soul haxes, regen/unruins any physical or soul attacks, and just like makes Ruby clones kill each other. Then with Unluck and Undecrease she just starts shooting soul bullets endlessly causing endless chaos from all her unluck, can control death, in what way? doesn't matter its cm2. Causes all them to get sick, Summons black holes (Language), just starts spamming Umas into the battlefield, has Low godly regen neg cm2, and sorta just uses Unforgettable to master all their fighting styles and also just comes up with endless techology to incap, kill, or bfr.
Yeah Fuuko needs to actually harm someone to use unprepar and Ruby is well

Permanently invincible, also cursed to basically never die too

Back